Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 44 of 111123 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 109110111
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:39 pm 

Some interesting T&T lots:

3 levels of Dungeon of Bear + Underground

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Several first prints. I am surprised to see a blue cover for Beyond the silvered pane. I have two yellow copies and had always seen yellow covers.

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 pm 

lokiwookie wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:I am surprised to see a blue cover for Beyond the silvered pane.

That's the Secondgammaprintingthirdalphaprototypeoverrunfirstbetaprereleaseversionmockupbootlegplaytestmisprint edition. It's quite rare.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:35 am 

:lol:
So we all need it? :D

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:01 pm 

lokiwookie wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:Some interesting T&T lots:

Several first prints. I am surprised to see a blue cover for Beyond the silvered pane. I have two yellow copies and had always seen yellow covers.

I am interested in these, but I'mm not sure if these are 1st prints or much later ones. They look to be in good shape. Unfortunately, the 10 module lot was already purchased. Can someone please advise me what a good/fair price would be to offer on the Bear & Uncle Ugly's modules?

Thanks in Advance - Paul

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:45 pm 

Some look 1st print (Deathtrap, overkill), some other later prints (Naked doom, weird world, ...)

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:10 pm 

For the print-run junkie, a first edition Thieves' World, in the shrink, but with a bashed corner.

** expired/removed eBay auction **

"Parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:42 pm 

PM-Knight wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:I am interested in these, but I'mm not sure if these are 1st prints or much later ones. They look to be in good shape. Unfortunately, the 10 module lot was already purchased. Can someone please advise me what a good/fair price would be to offer on the Bear & Uncle Ugly's modules?

Paul:  I probably have several of these, if you'd like me to dig some?

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:01 pm 

Chronicles of Darkus Thel

An hour to go and only $0.99...

And the same for Ironhoof Highlands

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:39 pm 

lokiwookie wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:And the same for Ironhoof Highlands

Not a complete Ironhoof Highlands.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:18 pm 

lokiwookie wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:Some interesting T&T lots:

the blue cover Silverered Pane was a 1st edition 4th print. the items in this lot were in really nice shape (most of them very fine). Khazan was a 1st ed 1st pr which i needed.

Shrink is not a condition

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:40 pm 

You bought the set?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:03 pm 

yes inspector Geraud, i bought that set :-)

Shrink is not a condition

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:14 pm 

Héhé :)

I have to check, but perhaps I could be interested in one or two of the extra copies you should have now ;)

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:55 pm 

I particularly like the accompanying letter with this one:

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:52 pm 

More Role Aids:

And because I like pointing out (nearly) complete runs:

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:01 pm 

I've never heard of this, I'm sure it's not really RPG related, and I have no idea of completeness or value... but I thought the name and cover art were fantastic 80s vintage!

www.ebay.com/itm/161000480801

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:42 pm 

TheHistorian wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:I've never heard of this, I'm sure it's not really RPG related, and I have no idea of completeness or value... but I thought the name and cover art were fantastic 80s vintage!

I have parts to this set (I think there were a few other sets like this). It is akin to a Marx playset (Fort Apache, Guns of Navarone, Knights vs Vikings) but of much lower quality plastic casts for the minis.

"You get more with a kind word and an excruciator than with just a kind word."

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:43 pm 

TheHistorian wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:I've never heard of this, I'm sure it's not really RPG related, and I have no idea of completeness or value... but I thought the name and cover art were fantastic 80s vintage!

:D  now those miniatures are just my speed!

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 44 of 111123 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 109110111