Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 41 of 111123 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 109110111
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:48 am 

This seller has Tortured Souls magazines 1,2,3,4,5 & 7.
ebay.co.uk/sch/Wargames-RolePlaying-/16 ... obbies2012
The #3 does not have the campaign map.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:47 am 

This looks interesting. Don't know anything about it...and it ends shortly:

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Hector.

Habent sua fata libelli 8)

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:59 pm 

Does anyone already see this? Flying Buffalo Inc "Binomial Random Number Enumerator"...

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:35 pm 

hi Geraud,

are you asking if i've seen this before? if so, the answer is yes, but it's been quite a while.

Shrink is not a condition

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:18 pm 

lokiwookie wrote:Does anyone already see this? Flying Buffalo Inc "Binomial Random Number Enumerator"...

Yes, I think I have a few of those sitting on the kitchen counter. I don't have the Flying Buffalo sheets for them, but would be happy to sell any number of them to you for $1 each.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:57 am 

I had never seen it before so I was wondering if it is a real rarity or it is just because I didn't care about this. It is only a coin to play heads or tails isn't it? Not especially for T&T?

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Last edited by lokiwookie on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:26 pm 

Sounds like an ordinary US penny.  But might be a rarity after a while....

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/08/your- ... .html?_r=0

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:11 pm 

Not ebay, but a good deal on an Ars Magica clearance sale at Atlas Games - http://blog.atlas-games.com/2013/02/ars ... rance.html

I don't think there is much profit for a reseller, as these sell in the $5-10 range (sometimes less), but ~$4 each for new copies is pretty good for something to read.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:43 pm 

Here's a fairly limited Lamentations of the Flame Princess adventure: The Magnificent Joop van Ooms... I've been collecting print copies of all the LotFP releases, they're well-written with a professional lay-out, and, as advertised, weird :)  This one will be unavailable soon I bet - if you're into small press OSR, I'd grab one.

http://www.lotfp.com/store/index.php?ro ... uct_id=157

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:26 pm 

Thunderdave! wrote:Here's a fairly limited Lamentations of the Flame Princess adventure: The Magnificent Joop van Ooms... I've been collecting print copies of all the LotFP releases, they're well-written with a professional lay-out, and, as advertised, weird :)  This one will be unavailable soon I bet - if you're into small press OSR, I'd grab one.

Thanks Thunderdave.  Just grab a couple.

Martin

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:44 pm 

Thunderdave! wrote:Here's a fairly limited Lamentations of the Flame Princess adventure: The Magnificent Joop van Ooms... I've been collecting print copies of all the LotFP releases, they're well-written with a professional lay-out, and, as advertised, weird :)  This one will be unavailable soon I bet - if you're into small press OSR, I'd grab one.

Hopefully you got Death Love Doom before he sold out.  It's no longer available from the LotFP site except in pdf format.  Noble Knight has one for $30 though.  Nothing Raggi has done before even comes close to the "weirdness" seen in Death Love Doom.  It's pretty f'ed up.  8O

Did anyone here actually get a print copy of Tales of the Scarecrow?  I think he only printed up a handful of copies and they were only available at one of the conventions he attended.

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:06 am 

Kingofpain89 wrote:

Hopefully you got Death Love Doom before he sold out.  It's no longer available from the LotFP site except in pdf format.  Noble Knight has one for $30 though.  Nothing Raggi has done before even comes close to the "weirdness" seen in Death Love Doom.  It's pretty f'ed up.  8O

Did anyone here actually get a print copy of Tales of the Scarecrow?  I think he only printed up a handful of copies and they were only available at one of the conventions he attended.

If I remember correctly, he wrote on his blog that 250 were printed and that they will be available when he ships the last summer crowdfunding stuff.

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:24 pm 

Can someone tell me what this lot is worth?

Are the White Dwarf issues worth anything?

About 40 modules (mostly common) and a bunch of magazines...

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:18 pm 

Invincible Overlord wrote:Can someone tell me what this lot is worth?

My guess would be $350-$400, but it depends on condition. Dragon, Dungeoneer, Dungeon mags @ $1 (except for the single digit issues), modules @ $2-$3, a few interesting items (coloring book, calendar mint, unopened modules), a couple of gems (X8 & X12 mint!). The White Dwarf are the real icing...my guess is that lot is probably $150 by itself.

But condition, condition, condition...photos are not that good. I would risk it, though.

Hector.

Habent sua fata libelli 8)

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:43 pm 

Lessee, the good: half dozen shrink'd commons, the Troubador, G1, Q1, Dragons 3 thru 8, and WD 3-14. The bad: You gotta pay to ship a pile of mediocre Dragons and used common modules. And Seller Feeback zero.

So Andy... maybe bid and then tell him to discard/not ship the crap, to reduce excess costs?

My friends Dave & Gary made a quantum leap in the human soul. Remember them.

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:53 pm 

ExTSR wrote:Lessee, the good: half dozen shrink'd commons, the Troubador, G1, Q1, Dragons 3 thru 8, and WD 3-14. The bad: You gotta pay to ship a pile of mediocre Dragons and used common modules. And Seller Feeback zero.

So Andy... maybe bid and then tell him to discard/not ship the crap, to reduce excess costs?

I totally missed the SW mods!

But at $470.00 it's not that attractive anymore...

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:25 pm 

On the earliest WD (though issue 5, IIRC), there are multiple printings, noted on the cover.  So you'd want to see pics of those.  Not a huge difference in price between them, but it's another small factor.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:02 am 

The price is kind of high, but RQ 1E doesn't come up every day:

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 41 of 111123 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 109110111