Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 36 of 111123 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 109110111
Author

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1372
Joined: Nov 03, 2008
Last Visit: Jul 01, 2020
Location: My Pad

Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:45 pm 
 

grodog wrote:Could be a 3.x character sheet, perhaps:  the title makes it seem possible (although the order of the stats listed follows Holmes vs AD&D or 3.x).

It has THAC0 on it. So, It's probably a 2E sheet. Though, does 2E usually have the abilities arranged in that order?


Art of dragons doing what dragons do. Site of a friend. Dragonstuff

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Posts: 3614
Joined: Nov 23, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 15, 2024
Location: Italy

Post Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:39 am 
 

SimperingToad wrote:
grodog wrote:Could be a 3.x character sheet, perhaps:  the title makes it seem possible (although the order of the stats listed follows Holmes vs AD&D or 3.x).

It has THAC0 on it. So, It's probably a 2E sheet. Though, does 2E usually have the abilities arranged in that order?


The more i look at it, the stronger is the temptation to bid on it... i wonder what could be the "b" side of it... as a matter of fact some other relevant info are missing on the "a" side (mainly, saving throws...)


Image

 WWW  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Posts: 3614
Joined: Nov 23, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 15, 2024
Location: Italy

Post Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:45 am 
 

lokiwookie wrote:Halls of the Dwarven Kings and other CDM boxes

** expired/removed eBay auction **


hold on... i have a CDM boxed set #1 and it has one book only... here in the pic there are 3 books... and the publisher is not Endless Games, it'd be Integrated Games... is this a different edition than mine?!?


Image

 WWW  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2589
Joined: Aug 02, 2006
Last Visit: Mar 11, 2023
Location: Seattle, WA

Post Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:16 pm 
 

I think Mars identified a few different printings of these.  Let me see if I can find it...

Ah, here we go:  viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9874

That doesn't seem to match a one book version though.


Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

  


Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2109
Joined: Aug 28, 2006
Last Visit: Jul 10, 2024
Location: Tashkent, Uzbekistan

Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:05 am 
 

lokiwookie wrote:Halls of the Dwarven Kings and other CDM boxes

** expired/removed eBay auction **


This seller states they are selling a major collection (5,000 items) and will be listing 10 a day. They are putting up some  interesting stuff but only shipping to the US. Anyone know anything about this collection?

Seller states:

I am selling an entire gaming collection over the next few weeks and months.
I will be listing over 5000 for one of the worlds largest private game collectors.

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1642
Joined: Mar 08, 2008
Last Visit: Jul 15, 2024
Location: Toronto, Canada

Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:01 pm 
 

HermitFromPluto wrote:...This seller states they are selling a major collection (5,000 items) and will be listing 10 a day. They are putting up some  interesting stuff but only shipping to the US. Anyone know anything about this collection?

Seller states:

I am selling an entire gaming collection over the next few weeks and months.
I will be listing over 5000 for one of the worlds largest private game collectors.


I believe rifftvalleyman is a member here and is handling the sales, he was circulating a list of Rhea's stuff for over a year now...no fooling, there was a ton of items and lots of goodies :)


I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

  


Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Posts: 2836
Joined: Feb 10, 2003
Last Visit: Jul 16, 2024
Location: Olde London Towne

Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:31 pm 
 

Too true. Some very nice looking items. And those few negs on the sellers feedback might mean that the prices will be a little lower than would otherwise be the case. Worth watching to see what comes up  :D


Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 315
Joined: Jan 09, 2008
Last Visit: Jul 04, 2020

Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:26 pm 
 

Hi,

he doesnt ship outside the USA.

He also has turned questions off on Ebay.

Both of these might well bring prices down.

Cheers,
KAL


.

  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2508
Joined: Feb 07, 2006
Last Visit: Jul 15, 2024
Location: France / Cité des Papes

Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:37 pm 
 

I do hope, I am interested in several items :D


Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

 WWW  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2589
Joined: Aug 02, 2006
Last Visit: Mar 11, 2023
Location: Seattle, WA

Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:41 pm 
 

davidc wrote:I believe rifftvalleyman is a member here and is handling the sales, he was circulating a list of Rhea's stuff for over a year now...no fooling, there was a ton of items and lots of goodies :)



I had good dealings with him during the direct sales last year.  I still have an email address if anyone needs it and can't get a response via a message here.


Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Posts: 3614
Joined: Nov 23, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 15, 2024
Location: Italy

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:26 am 
 

Is there any good US fellow who can get in touch with this seller asking him to read here who would be willing to bid (even the non-US members)?


Image

 WWW  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Posts: 3614
Joined: Nov 23, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 15, 2024
Location: Italy

Post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:21 pm 
 

some issues of TS in a lot, ending soon:


** expired/removed eBay auction **


Image

 WWW  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2589
Joined: Aug 02, 2006
Last Visit: Mar 11, 2023
Location: Seattle, WA

Post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:25 pm 
 

aia wrote:Is there any good US fellow who can get in touch with this seller asking him to read here who would be willing to bid (even the non-US members)?


I sent him a note, directing him to this thread.  I hope he works something out with the non-US members who want to bid.


UPDATE

Got a response:

"tell them to send me a message at ebay :  rshelley    and I will add all who want to bid to the exception list.

I have no problem with that"


Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 426
Joined: Feb 06, 2003
Last Visit: Jul 09, 2024
Location: UK

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:50 am 
 

How do you do that when he isn't accepting questions?

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 326
Joined: Dec 28, 2009
Last Visit: Feb 04, 2024
Location: Belgium

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:28 am 
 

Sardan wrote:How do you do that when he isn't accepting questions?


Go to his feedback profile page. Click Contact member. Then click the box it's not about an item and continue. A textbox should appear where you can put your message.



  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Posts: 3614
Joined: Nov 23, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 15, 2024
Location: Italy

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:42 pm 
 

xRalphx wrote:
Sardan wrote:How do you do that when he isn't accepting questions?


Go to his feedback profile page. Click Contact member. Then click the box it's not about an item and continue. A textbox should appear where you can put your message.



yes it works! igot an instant reply form the guy... he's happy to have acaeum members (even nonUS) bidding on his auctions!
ciaooo


Image

 WWW  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2589
Joined: Aug 02, 2006
Last Visit: Mar 11, 2023
Location: Seattle, WA

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:41 pm 
 

Glad it worked out!

Now don't bid on anything I want.   :wink:


Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Posts: 3614
Joined: Nov 23, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 15, 2024
Location: Italy

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:21 am 
 

TheHistorian wrote:Glad it worked out!

Now don't bid on anything I want.   :wink:



ditto!!!  :lol:


Image

 WWW  
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 36 of 111123 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 109110111