Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 25 of 111123 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 109110111
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:25 pm 

aia wrote:Kind of "vintage" dice... even if i miss details aboout them, they seem to be interesting:

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Don't take them out of the package!  As soon as you do, they are no longer vintage, since it is the package that matters in this case.

Could this be a modern product that just looks vintage?

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:02 pm 

Hi,

Chris Harvey games went bust about 15-20 years ago, so no.

Cheers,
KAL

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:48 pm 

Hey everyone,

Been a while since I posted on here.

SIX Call of Cthulu Sourcebooks

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

I maybe wrong, but I believe that one of the books is harder to find than the others.
Walker in die Wastes

Best regards,
Ronald

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:57 pm 

Hey everyone,

Ptoltus City by the Spire and Dissolution of Night still cheap for now.

Over 5 days still left on it though.

Best regards,
Ronald

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:04 pm 

Some very low BIN Warpstone:

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:56 pm 

Hey everyone,

Ok not really sure what these are but maybe they might be of interest to someone here on the board?

Compact Warrior Prime Rulebook Game of Man to Man combat by Microtactix #CC-1001

Compact Sorcerer Rules Expansion for Compact Warrior by Microtactix #CC-1002

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Best regards,
Ronald

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:22 pm 

Hey everyone,

Well it's not quite CoC but looks interesting.

H. P. LOVECRAFT, Illustrated leatherbound edition, AT THE MOUNTAINS OF MADNESS

Best regards,
Ronald

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:47 pm 

rhynne wrote:Hey everyone,

Best regards,
Ronald

Wow!  My mind is convastartelated at the interomatistactic interpoladictions of the antedeluvian chronosomatic polarian sauravistic meridoscopy of this mytoriditian sothmigation of the horrible, terrible, mind-shattering implications of a return to the peridistontal epirisythian mastadonectomy of the parasuthurian congregationalist ancastonothropic Woldansian implications of this revelatory epistomagramatical announcement.  

I can't even describe what I saw or heard because this was just so chaos-chasm-yawningly epic.  (Which is handy, because actually saying what I saw might turn out to be less scary and rather more disappointing than just hinting that I saw something and hoping you'll be frightened by the fact that I can't describe it and maintain my sanity.  The lack of anything to be scared of being the scariest thing I can think to not describe.)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:30 pm 

FormCritic wrote:
rhynne wrote:Hey everyone,

Best regards,
Ronald

Wow!  My mind is convastartelated at the interomatistactic interpoladictions of the antedeluvian chronosomatic polarian sauravistic meridoscopy of this mytoriditian sothmigation of the horrible, terrible, mind-shattering implications of a return to the peridistontal epirisythian mastadonectomy of the parasuthurian congregationalist ancastonothropic Woldansian implications of this revelatory epistomagramatical announcement.  

I can't even describe what I saw or heard because this was just so chaos-chasm-yawningly epic.  (Which is handy, because actually saying what I saw might turn out to be less scary and rather more disappointing than just hinting that I saw something and hoping you'll be frightened by the fact that I can't describe it and maintain my sanity.  The lack of anything to be scared of being the scariest thing I can think to not describe.)

Hey Mark,

Umm I don't even know how to respond to that...  :o

Best regards,
Ronald

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:55 pm 

FormCritic wrote:

I think I just failed my SAN check :roll:

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:38 am 

I know I failed mine when I came back to At the Mountains of Madness as an adult a few months ago.

I rate it as Lovecraft's worst work.

As a kid, I assumed that the writer must know so much more than me that my mind was just too small to contemplate the awesome horror.

As an adult, I recognize a writer who is trying to scare me with his vocabulary rather than with his story.

(Not the point of your post, I realize.)  :salut:

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:37 am 

1975 Quest of the Magic Ring (for you Tolkien boardgame fans)

Good description, sad about the box split.

(seller also has a Holmes D&D set)

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:09 am 

FormCritic wrote:I know I failed mine when I came back to At the Mountains of Madness as an adult a few months ago.

I rate it as Lovecraft's worst work.

As a kid, I assumed that the writer must know so much more than me that my mind was just too small to contemplate the awesome horror.

As an adult, I recognize a writer who is trying to scare me with his vocabulary rather than with his story.

(Not the point of your post, I realize.)  :salut:

ATMOM is all about mood, description and atmosphere...nothing really happens, and the story ends with the narrator hauling ass out of there!!!

But I would have to rate Whisperer in Darkness as the "classic" Lovecraft I really can't stand. Stupidest narrator in the entirety of horror fiction. And a payoff that I guessed way before the supposed academic Wilmarth did.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:50 am 

Black Seal 1, 2 & 3

Seller has some other interesting stuff.  :D

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:13 pm 

These are coming up a lot more often (compared to nearly never) since pdfs became available.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:52 pm 

red_bus wrote:Seller has some other interesting stuff.  :D

No he doesn't ;)

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:36 pm 

These are not the droids you are looking for...   :)

Move along. Move along.  :)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:37 pm 

grodog wrote:

No he doesn't ;)

Hey grodog,

Oh dear, I hope we're not going to be outbidding each other...  8O

Best regards,
Ronald

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 25 of 111123 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 109110111