Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 98 of 111123 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 ... 109110111
Author

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:47 am 

Thunderdave wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:These are the two very limited French prints produced by our friend Dwarf:

** expired/removed eBay auction **

They are beautifully produced and well worth checking out :)

+1 to that. :)
Needed a larger print run, IMO.

=

1 cent start (now $0.11) with a few "hidden" goodies in apparently passable condition on the auction's other pics;

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

"7.3 ORGANIZING THE PARTY: Always have a keg, even if it's BYOB...
7.4 TAKING THE GAME SERIOUSLY: Don't"

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:12 pm 

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Available now from Die Cast Games: Night of the Black Swords by Allen Hammack (Author of C2-The Ghost Tower of Inverness) with artwork by Jeff Easley and Diesel.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:29 am 

faro wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:

1 cent start (now $0.11) with a few "hidden" goodies in apparently passable condition on the auction's other pics;

And someone always spoils it.  ;-)

~throwi

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:09 pm 

throwi wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:And someone always spoils it.  ;-)

Heh; apologies. Please post a list of any auctions you don't want to be posted...? :|

(Difficult to know what to post for interest/fun here, sometimes)

"7.3 ORGANIZING THE PARTY: Always have a keg, even if it's BYOB...
7.4 TAKING THE GAME SERIOUSLY: Don't"

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:39 pm 

throwi wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:And someone always spoils it.  ;-)

Heh; apologies. Please post a list of any auctions you don't want to be posted...? :|

No, it's okay.  We all have a right to share our findings.  I was hoping no one would see this one though.  lol

~throwi

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:39 pm 

lokiwookie wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:I guess that a few french collectors will be interested in these two modules. Too bad they were not listed as private auctions on Acaeum since these modules were available here.

I'm happy to accept an offer here. I thought about it before hand, but it was just expeditious to list 'em all at once.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:35 pm 

I thought it was both interesting and fun, David.  :)

Let mirth prevail!

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:41 am 

Sea-to-sky-games wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:
lokiwookie wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:I guess that a few french collectors will be interested in these two modules. Too bad they were not listed as private auctions on Acaeum since these modules were available here.

I'm happy to accept an offer here. I thought about it before hand, but it was just expeditious to list 'em all at once.

I would be interested :) (and a few others in France too). How much are you asking for?

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:02 pm 

A few people have contacted me about them - feel free to make an offer. For the past few days I've had difficulty using the PM system - namely, sending messages. For those who wish to contact me you can reach me at seatoskygames at gmail dot com.

Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:26 pm 

Sea-to-sky-games wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:For the past few days I've had difficulty using the PM system - namely, sending messages.

Sorry for the brief thread hijack -- what problem have you been having specifically?

Foul

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:26 pm 

FoulFoot wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:
Sea-to-sky-games wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:For the past few days I've had difficulty using the PM system - namely, sending messages.

Sorry for the brief thread hijack -- what problem have you been having specifically?

Foul

Messages were in my "outbox" and not in my "sentbox," even after waiting for a number of hours.. maybe even a day. I did not know whether these were sent and so, for purposes of negotiating the sale, opted to use a seemingly more reliable e-mail.

It appears, however, that messages still went out even if they didn't show as being "sent." So perhaps there's nothing wrong.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:30 pm 

Sea-to-sky-games wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:A few people have contacted me about them - feel free to make an offer. For the past few days I've had difficulty using the PM system - namely, sending messages. For those who wish to contact me you can reach me at seatoskygames at gmail dot com.

Thanks for the interest everyone. The item is no longer available. Please forgive my lack of clarity and communication - in future I'll do a better job at posting more interesting items here first.

Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:30 pm 

That's normal behavior (and a bit of a quirk with the phpBB software).  Messages only get placed in your "Sent" box once they have been clicked on by the recipient.  Many people don't click on their PMs because they've already read the message, which was sent in the body of the email confirmation.

Foul

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:58 pm 

Don't know if these are the real deal. The seller had a few lots of EotPT minis.

"You get more with a kind word and an excruciator than with just a kind word."

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:38 pm 

A nice lot with 1E Element masters and its supplement. And Castle Keitel.

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:42 pm 

lokiwookie wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:A nice lot with 1E Element masters and its supplement. And Castle Keitel.

I had this one on watch, and went down to double-check, and was pleasantly surprised to discover that I already had Castle Keitel :D

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:23 pm 

Prices of these sure have fallen.  $100 would have been a bargain at one point.

"Parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus."

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:30 am 

Sweet :)

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 98 of 111123 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 ... 109110111