Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 88 of 111123 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 109110111
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:24 am 

Uncommon game, it comes with the supplement and the price is definitely reasonable:

** expired/removed eBay auction **

ciaooo

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:26 pm 

don't know anout stepping on peoples toes.. but you can pick up these 2 books (plus another) for $20.. World Action and Adventure Official Guide World Action and Adventure Actor's Book of Characters World Action and Adventure Animals and Geography

here..

http://paizo.com/store/sale/americanEag ... orporation

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:06 am 

The "rarest" item is the boxed set. Not a lot for sale these 10 last years.

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:15 pm 

there was a boxed set for sale last month (and irt had been relisted) had some damage to the box though.. thought I'd wait for another;)

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:25 am 

I bought a new one from the authors several years ago (his last one). This was the first I had seen at this moment.

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:32 pm 

I don't think I have a boxed set.  Can I argue that having only the books without the boxed set is enough for this RPG?  <sigh>  I guess its not a complete set without it.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:04 pm 

If that can make you feel better, everything in the boxed set is available independtly :)

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:11 pm 

Aaron has just listed a nice run of Adventure Games Publishing.. they were small print run by James Mishler and are pretty hard to get.. not cheep, but I can't remember the last time I saw some from sale (that wasn't direct from James)

Noble Knight Games Role Playing Games - Castles & Crusades (Adventure Games Publishing)

Noble Knight Games Role Playing Games - Wilderlands of High Adventure (Adventure Games Publishing)

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:25 am 

beasterbrook wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:Aaron has just listed a nice run of Adventure Games Publishing.. they were small print run by James Mishler and are pretty hard to get.. not cheep, but I can't remember the last time I saw some from sale (that wasn't direct from James)

Good spot, Brette.
Aaron was the other primary seller back in 2009/10. It looks like he kept back a set as there's one title he'd run out of very early on that's been listed again as a single copy. IMO the $25-30 prices, at least, aren't unreasonable given the tiny print runs and good, solid content in general. :)
Could've done with better support from the community...

"7.3 ORGANIZING THE PARTY: Always have a keg, even if it's BYOB...
7.4 TAKING THE GAME SERIOUSLY: Don't"

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:25 pm 

File as "cleared out, same day, even those priced at $50 each...".
No particular reason for the price differences that I could see: some of the (even) rarer items weren't the most expensive from what I recall, anyhow.

edit: OK, one left. :lol:

"7.3 ORGANIZING THE PARTY: Always have a keg, even if it's BYOB...
7.4 TAKING THE GAME SERIOUSLY: Don't"

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:34 pm 

Didn't think would last long..

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:34 am 

I think a lot of us supported James and AGP. I know the AGP subscription irked quite a few people on here but for those of us that paid as things were released, it was fine. Lots of good products too. Towards the end, I know his numbers were not what he wanted, but I honestly don't know how much interest there was in "100 Street Vendors of the City-State". I might have picked a copy of it up just to have a complete run, but I doubt it. I would have to look through the boxes to be sure. I did pick up a lot of the "booklets" when AGP started releasing those. I'm a sucker for the small format ;-)

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:29 pm 

I picked up the set about 18 months ago from Chimera Hobbies via mail-order... many booklets had some fading to the covers suggesting to me they'd been on display a while.  No idea if they have any left.  I think I put up a picture on this site too.  I quite like them - good content, and excellent presentation :)

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:28 am 

Gumshoe Sleuth Publications Detective RPG 1st Edition 1930s Sam Spade Bogart | eBay

i just sold a copy of this last month i think for $30! maybe i should have asked for more!

Make them pay as much as they think they can afford...J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:27 pm 

webrik33 wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay: Gumshoe Sleuth Publications Detective RPG 1st Edition 1930s Sam Spade Bogart | eBay

i just sold a copy of this last month i think for $30! maybe i should have asked for more!

$30 is a little low.  $200+ is not going to happen.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:44 pm 

TheHistorian wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:
webrik33 wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:** eBay auction listing blocked by The Acaeum.  Seller is on our blacklist **

$30 is a little low.  $200+ is not going to happen.

i couldn't get any bids at $50 or $40 so I dropped it. I don't think I paid more than $12 for it.

Heck I've sold 1st and 2nd edition AD&D mods for starting bids of $5 because I couldn't get any action at $10 or $7.5. Sold a DA2 in VF shape for $15, maybe less. Bidders are what they are

Make them pay as much as they think they can afford...J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:23 pm 

Very rare Overland Encounters cards, from Fantasy Factory (1978)
Ending very soon.

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:25 am 

Arden, for C&S. Apparently, missing maps.

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 88 of 111123 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 109110111