Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 79 of 111123 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 109110111
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:46 pm 

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Tony DiTerlizzi blogged about these here : Tony DiTerlizzi, Never Abandon Imagination -- Owlbears, Rust Monsters and Bulettes, Oh My!

And I vaguely remember some talk about it on the forum as well.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:45 pm 

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Available now from Die Cast Games: Night of the Black Swords by Allen Hammack (Author of C2-The Ghost Tower of Inverness) with artwork by Jeff Easley and Diesel.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:06 pm 

Ohh, that was the Platypus version :)  the seller had an opened one too... I was 0 for two, good for the winners :)  

Thanks for the heads up!

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:15 am 

Available now from Die Cast Games: Night of the Black Swords by Allen Hammack (Author of C2-The Ghost Tower of Inverness) with artwork by Jeff Easley and Diesel.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:49 pm 

Thunderdave wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:Ohh, that was the Platypus version :)  the seller had an opened one too... I was 0 for two, good for the winners :)  

Thanks for the heads up!

Hi Dave,

I was able to snag the "open" one, but I was 2nd highest on the S/W one  :(  At least I was able to finally get a copy of one of these. BTW, what is the "Platypus" version?

Thanks in Advance - Paul

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:50 am 

Congrats Paul!

These were published by Platypus prior to being a Board Craft Simulations product, and the other ...Paths items coming out.  I believe I read somewhere there were 1600 of the green-box version.  And these looked to be better than most :)

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:30 am 

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 am 

Thunderdave wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:Congrats Paul!

These were published by Platypus prior to being a Board Craft Simulations product, and the other ...Paths items coming out.  I believe I read somewhere there were 1600 of the green-box version.  And these looked to be better than most :)

The box says made by BCS (as in Board Craft Simulations) and Platypus, so I also thought of it as a Board Craft Simulations product and that Platypus merely got dropped for the publication of the later products. I post this not to say that Thunderdave is wrong, but to help people running searches for the this item.
i did win this item, and its Near Mint. It replaces a copy I have with near mint contents, but with a tear in one box corner. If any are interested feel free to send me an offer.

Shrink is not a condition

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:26 pm 

These are getting pretty rare...
Still, a tad scruffy for 50 $US

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:54 am 

ExTSR wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:These are getting pretty rare...
Still, a tad scruffy for 50 $US

Yeah but look in the description: "Horned mask (unused and eye holes are intact)." According to certain Tekumel-related sources, virgin eye-holes should command a hefty premium.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:26 am 

Virgin any-holes are rare nowadays.
I would suppose things like this are cannon fodder for the people who claimed D&D was Satanic.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:36 pm 

Ah, sweetness! Turns out my version of Fantasy Paths is Platypus as well. It'll go up for sale soon............

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:52 am 

Is this somehow interesting?

** expired/removed eBay auction **

I have never seen another version that the gencon one...

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:57 pm 

aia wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:Is this somehow interesting?

** expired/removed eBay auction **

I have never seen another version that the gencon one...

There were only ~100 printed for GenCon 2004 IIRC, so it's a very limited print run.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:17 pm 

One more of these:

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:21 pm 

A really comprehensive MERP collection, $20 per book... the BIN sounds like a lot, but it can't be far off for these, can it?

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:10 pm 

It is a great playing collection :) And there is a lot there. A decade worth of middle-earth gaming happiness - what price could you put on that?  For resale I am not sure... one would have to balance out the condition with the amount of material. Also almost none of the rarer titles. Free shipping is good (and even to the UK the shipping is not too onerous, although "import" charges of $464 on books!! Pah! Books actually attract no import duties into the UK and that is why I will absolutely not buy anything that is listed using the ebay easy-international scheme... but that is another story :) )  Ultimately I am not a reseller but my guess is a good offer would be a chunk less than his list price.

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:43 pm 

Not on ebay, but a heads up to Pacesetter SOP members to open their email... a nifty offering from PG&S from waaay back.  Limited and highly cool, imho :)

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 79 of 111123 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 109110111