Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 17 of 22123 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 202122
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:01 pm 

mrmanowar wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:Whee!  Can't wait to back this one.  Looking forward to seeing you at Gary Con my fellow brother of Metal!

Hail and Kill!

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea -- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:01 pm 

We are live on Kickstarter!

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea -- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:44 pm 

Backed! :) Now I need to figure out how to get one of the original box sets from 2012...

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:53 pm 

The KS for the prior three went well and the modules are great - I'm in!

cabala wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:Backed! :) Now I need to figure out how to get one of the original box sets from 2012...

You can't have my #1/200 or my #13, but if you want my #11 or #12, PM me an offer. Jeff may still have some unnumbered box sets left too though.  :)

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:50 pm 

Ghul wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:
mrmanowar wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:Whee!  Can't wait to back this one.  Looking forward to seeing you at Gary Con my fellow brother of Metal!

Hail and Kill!

I agree, project backed and now it is funded!  Stretch goals, onward!  Yar, har, har!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:46 am 

Funded in fewer than seven hours... not bad!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:35 pm 

Backed! My first AS&SH product :D

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:09 am 

Thanks for the support, fellows!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:51 pm 

Thanks to the generous support of gaming fellows here and elsewhere, we're now at nearly double our original funding goal for this adventure module, The Mystery at Port Greely. Check out our latest update featuring art by Peter Mullen and Del Teigeler!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:10 pm 

As seen at Total Con XXX and Gary Con VIII, the new AS&SH shirt, "Beneath the Comet," is now available at our online store. Limited quantities, first come, first serve! The shirt is $25, and sizes are from M to 3XL. We also have a long sleeve thermal shirt for $30, XL only.  

Featured Products - NORTH WIND ADVENTURES

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:34 am 

Five days left for our newest Kickstarter campaign, HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:55 pm 

Fellows,

Heading into the final 24 hours of HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely Kickstarter campaign!

[*] Written by AS&SH creator, Jeff Talanian
[*] Cover painting by Charles Lang
[*] Interior illustrations by Peter Mullen and Del Teigler
[*] Maps by Andreas Claren and Glynn Seal
[*] Already funded: 200%
[*] Great stretch goals achieved: Maps on inside covers, additional art, bookmarks
[*] Some great pledge levels remain available -- you can pledge for original art from Mullen and Teigeler
[*] Cool add-ons, such as a brand new T-shirt and some of our previous modules
[*] Pledge with confidence -- check out our Kickstarter track record

Thanks for your consideration!

Cheers,
Jeff T.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:54 pm 

New From North Wind Adventures!

HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely is now available for purchase at NORTH WIND ADVENTURES - HOME

+ + + + + + + + + + + +
Until about three years ago, the peculiar town of Port Greely was renowned as a prolific exporter of crustaceans. Then the Greely lobstermen severed all ties with outside partners. Subsequent attempts at renegotiation were shunned.

More recently, a small group of Fishmongers' Guild representatives from the City-State of Khromarium has gone missing in Port Greely, and answers have been less than forthcoming. At present, the Guild seeks answers. It wants to know what became of its representatives, and it wishes to re-establish its lucrative partnership with the Port Greely lobstermen. Your party have been contracted to help resolve The Mystery at Port Greely.
​
Text: Jeffrey P. Talanian
Editing: David Prata
Front Cover Art: Charles Lang
Back Cover Art: Del Teigeler (inks), Daisey Bingham (colours)
Interiour Illustrations: Charles Lang, Peter Mullen, Del Teigeler
Cartography: Ben Ball, Andreas Claren, Glynn Seal
Product Type: Adventure Module
Product Format: 36-page, 8½ Ã— 11-inch saddle-stitched book
Product Price: $20.00 (print); $10.00 (PDF)
+ + + + + + + + + + + +

Also available are The Mystery at Port Greely T-shirts ($25) in both Men's and Women's sizes!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:36 am 

Hello fellows,

We are gearing up to launch the Kickstarter for the Second Edition hardback of Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea! If you enjoy the game and have liked the results of our past Kickstarters, please consider pledging your support! And if you are new, this will be a great time to get involved!

Cheers,
Jeff T.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:47 am 

The new HYPERBOREA map features the work of Mr. Glynn Seal of MonkeyBlood Design. It is already complete, and we are over a month away (Oct. 21) from launching our Kickstarter campaign for AS&SH 2nd Edition. In fact, the original is now here at North Wind Adventures.

So, what is different about the map? Well, it has been hand drawn -- pencils, inks, colored pencils. Labeling has been rendered via computer, afterwards.

The new HYPERBOREA map will dwarf the old map, measuring 40 x 32 inches! It will fold to an 8-inch square, and will be tucked inside the hardcover. 

Cheers,
Jeff T.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:34 am 

Looks great!

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:20 pm 

that looks fantastic Jeff!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:24 am 

Swords, Sorcery, and Weird-Fantasy are the primary descriptors for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea. When looking to visually capture the "WEIRD" component, we need look no further than artist Johnathan Bingham. John has his finger on the pulse of AS&SH, able to capture its many moods and nuances. Here we see an exhilarating example of his gorgeous interior work, soon to grace the pages of AS&SH 2nd Edition, a horror piece John calls "Werewolf Transformation". I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 17 of 22123 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 202122