Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 16 of 22123 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 202122
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:02 pm 

Just backed, Jeff. Linked it over to my FB page. All the best!

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:40 pm 

You might hit $20K tonight, Jeff. You're already at $19,839...

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:43 am 

I'm continuing mini-updates at the comments section of the Kickstarter page:

Hyperborea Adventure Three-Pack by Jeffrey Talanian — Kickstarter

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea -- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:12 pm 

For those interested, this one's on track, it seems.  :)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:42 pm 

Fellows,

The PDFs for Ghost Ship of the Desert Dunes, Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess, and Beneath the Comet, have been uploaded to RPGNow / DriveThruRPG. Each PDF retails for $10. If you supported the Kickstarter, by now you should have received your download codes, so please check your spam folders if you have not. Thank you to all of the supporters of North Wind Adventures! You fellows made this project a reality!

Cheers,
Jeff T.

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea -- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:45 am 

Hello fellows,

As of this morning I am done signing & numbering, inserting bookmarks, and shrink-wrapping "Beneath the Comet," "Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess," and "Ghost Ship of the Desert Dunes." My shipping boxes are stacked up, and my excel sheet is populated with almost all my customers' snail mail addresses. Now, in bunches, I will begin packaging and shipping the Hyperborea Adventure Three-Pack to all those who pledged support for the physical product (PDF's went out weeks ago). 

Thank-you for your patience!

Cheers,
Jeff T.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:08 am 

Good stuff man!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:31 pm 

Covers sell the module, and those are three great looking pieces of artwork! Can't wait to get my copies!

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:20 am 

It's an early Christmas for the Chainsaws! I could barely fit all of this goodness in one picture. Image

The books have a very solid, high-quality look and feel - they're easily the sturdiest of any modules I own. Sets the bar high for others, in my opinion. Needless to say, all of the original art looks fantastic and my crappy camera phone can't do it justice. Couldn't be happier with Lang, Bingham, Glynn and Del. Thanks to everyone involved! Looking forward to more, so get busy!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:40 pm 

More pics - mostly interior, so beware of spoilers.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:40 pm 

Love the interiors. In fact that, more than the covers would convince me to buy. The covers are very professional looking, I just really like the guts  :P

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:48 pm 

Wow, what a Kickstarter!  One of the best I've been a part of for sure :)

All three best-buy modules arrived, thank you so much.  I knew the covers would be awesome (even better in person!) and I expected tons of interior art, but these books are *thick*  Tons of gaming goodness.

And I wasn't expecting the bonus bookmarks, a very nice bonus :)

Fantastic project Jeff, congrats!

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:12 am 

Thunderdave wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:Wow, what a Kickstarter!  One of the best I've been a part of for sure :)

All three best-buy modules arrived, thank you so much.  I knew the covers would be awesome (even better in person!) and I expected tons of interior art, but these books are *thick*  Tons of gaming goodness.

And I wasn't expecting the bonus bookmarks, a very nice bonus :)

Fantastic project Jeff, congrats!

Ditto! Definitely!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:49 pm 

Happy to hear your books arrived safe and sound, gentlemen! Thank you for the kind words. I'll have more Kickstarter campaigns in the future, and I plan to do them much the same way -- by completing most of the hard work before launching! :)

Cheers,
Jeff T.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:52 am 

GARYCON VIII

My events are in!

• Thursday, 8PM, HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely
  • Friday, 8PM, HYPERBOREA: The Sea-Wolf's Daughter
  • Saturday, 8PM, HYPERBOREA: The Sea-Wolf's Daughter

The Mystery at Port Greely: Until recently, the peculiar village of Port Greely was renowned as one of the most prolific exporters of crustaceans in the realm. Then, about three years ago, the Greely lobstermen severed all ties with outside partners. Subsequent attempts at renegotiation were shunned. More recently, a small group of Fishmongers' Guild representatives from the City-State of Khromarium has gone missing in Port Greely, and answers have been less than forthcoming. At present, the guild seeks answers. They want to know what became of their representatives, and they wish to reestablish their lucrative partnership with the Port Greely lobstermen. Your party has been contracted to help resolve the mystery at Port Greely.

The Sea-Wolf's Daughter: The player characters dine in the hall of a petty kinglet known as Björn Blackbeard. He has abducted Gunnhildr, the daughter of Ragnarr "The Sea-Wolf", a Viking chieftain, and he intends to marry her when Selene (the larger of Hyperborea's two moons) is next full. The young woman is somewhere in Blackbeard's compound. She must be rescued. Meantime, some 40 bloodthirsty Vikings, including Ragnarr himself, lie in wait, hidden in a nearby gulch.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:26 pm 

Beneath the Comet T-Shirt!

Set to premier at Gary Con VIII and then available at www.hyperborea.tv after the con.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:05 am 

Kickstarter campaign starting soon! I'll keep you fellows posted . . .

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:21 am 

Whee!  Can't wait to back this one.  Looking forward to seeing you at Gary Con my fellow brother of Metal!

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 16 of 22123 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 202122