Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 15 of 22123 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 202122
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:30 pm 

Thunderdave wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:In my opinion, this is how an RPG kickstarter should launch... kudos Jeff :)

Agreed!

From KS:

The writing, editing, cover art, interiour art, maps, and cover design are all complete. Once this Kickstarter funds, the only tasks to complete will be layout, printing, and shipping.

Missed that, thanks!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:34 pm 

Thank you, fellows. I'm delighted to see the early enthusiasm for the project, and I'm truly humbled by it and appreciative.

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea -- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 12:24 am 

Awesome, finally!  Backed this and can't wait to get it!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:57 am 

Funded in just three days.  8)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:32 pm 

Yes, the project reached its initial funding goal ($14,000) in just under three days! Then, it reached its first stretch goal ($15,000) a few days later. Now interested parties can pledge with confidence! Thank you, fellows!

Hyperborea Adventure Three-Pack by Jeffrey Talanian — Kickstarter

Cheers,
Jeff T.

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea -- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2015 7:05 am 

Fellows,

I am delighted to inform you that our Kickstarter campaign, the 
Hyperborea Adventure Three-Pack, was successfully funded inside of three days! We then went on to quickly achieve our first stretch goal: maps on the inside covers. Now, we are looking to meet the next stretch goal: additional art by illustrators Johnathan Bingham and Del Teigeler!

As I write this, 17 days remain for this Kickstarter. That includes our $50 "Best Buy"option, of which there are 56 left of 240. This reward includes all three adventures, Ghost Ship of the Desert DunesForgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess, and Beneath the Comet, each signed and numbered, as well as complimentary PDFs of each adventure (will be sold separately after KS campaign is over).

Fellows, if you have pledged your support for this project, you have my gratitude and appreciation. This project could not happen without your support, so thank you. If you have not pledged your support, thank you for your consideration!

Lastly, I'd like to share with you a few fantastic photographs of some original art pieces that will be featured in the adventure modules of this project. Johnathan Bingham and Del Teigeler have done an amazing job capturing the spirit of the Hyperborea setting, and I can't say enough about their work ethic, professionalism, and talent. If you are interested in acquiring an original piece from one of these gentlemen, check out the upper tier reward levels for this project. Note that the cover art (by Charles Lang, Val Semeiks, and Peter Mullen) was also available, but these pieces are now sold out; likewise all the illustrations by AS&SH cartographer, Glynn Seal.

Cheers,
Jeff Talanian
North Wind Adventures

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2015 8:40 am 

Jeff,

Just backed the 3 print reward.  Looks wonderful!

~throwi

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:20 pm 

Well I am on board, not to many kick-starters get me to support these days but this ones looks pretty good.  I hope it happens  :)

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:00 pm 

Thank you for the support, fellows.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:36 pm 

Fellows,

As I write this message, we are about 50 hours away from the completion of the HYPERBOREA ADVENTURE THREE-PACK Kickstarter Campaign

The campaign has been a great success, thanks to your kindness and support. Thank you very kindly for supporting my small press endeavor! I truly appreciate it. 

Here is where we stand:

Initial ($14,000) Funding Goal -- Achieved!
First ($15,000) Stretch Goal -- Achieved!
Second ($17,500) Stretch Goal -- Achieved!
Third ($20,000) Stretch Goal -- Getting close!  

Breaking News!

Fellows, at this time I am adding a Fourth Stretch Goal: If we reach $21,000+, Daisey Bingham will provide some of her beautiful colour work to some select Johnathan Bingham illustrations. These will then grace the back covers of the three modules, Ghost Ship of the Desert DunesForgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess, and Beneath the Comet. If you are curious about what Daisey can bring to the table, look no further than the colour work she provided to the cover of Forgotten Fane. She has a unique talent.

More Breaking News!

I'd also like to announce a new incentive just offered to me by illustrator Johnathan Bingham. If you pledge to support one of the support tiers that involves one of Mr. Bingham's original illustrations, he will also create for you a 3 x 5-inch sketch card. This is a unique, one-of-a-kind piece of art!

Please Share With Your Friends!

As we approach the finish line to this Kickstarter Campaign, I humbly request that you take a moment to share this project with some of your gaming friends through the social medium of your choice -- and please be sure to tell them that they can pledge with confidence:

Writing -- Done.
Editing -- Done.
Cover Art -- Done.
Illustrations -- Done.
Maps -- Done

I didn't launch this campaign until all these things were "in the can" as the saying goes. So, what remains? Well, the second stretch goal did call for a handful of new pieces by Bingham and Teigeler. These pieces have been assigned, and the artists are gearing up to complete them (each artist is adding one more illustration to each module; these are modest, reasonable, achievable additions). What else? Layout, printing, and shipping. That's it.

In closing, I leave you with this wonderful illustration by Johnathan Bingham. Beware of werewolves!

Cheers,
Jeff Talanian

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:02 pm 

Just backed, Jeff. Linked it over to my FB page. All the best!

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:40 pm 

You might hit $20K tonight, Jeff. You're already at $19,839...

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:43 am 

I'm continuing mini-updates at the comments section of the Kickstarter page:

Hyperborea Adventure Three-Pack by Jeffrey Talanian — Kickstarter

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:12 pm 

For those interested, this one's on track, it seems.  :)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:42 pm 

Fellows,

The PDFs for Ghost Ship of the Desert Dunes, Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess, and Beneath the Comet, have been uploaded to RPGNow / DriveThruRPG. Each PDF retails for $10. If you supported the Kickstarter, by now you should have received your download codes, so please check your spam folders if you have not. Thank you to all of the supporters of North Wind Adventures! You fellows made this project a reality!

Cheers,
Jeff T.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:45 am 

Hello fellows,

As of this morning I am done signing & numbering, inserting bookmarks, and shrink-wrapping "Beneath the Comet," "Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess," and "Ghost Ship of the Desert Dunes." My shipping boxes are stacked up, and my excel sheet is populated with almost all my customers' snail mail addresses. Now, in bunches, I will begin packaging and shipping the Hyperborea Adventure Three-Pack to all those who pledged support for the physical product (PDF's went out weeks ago). 

Thank-you for your patience!

Cheers,
Jeff T.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:08 am 

Good stuff man!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:31 pm 

Covers sell the module, and those are three great looking pieces of artwork! Can't wait to get my copies!

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 15 of 22123 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 202122