Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 14 of 22123 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 202122
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:05 am 

Mr Manowar,

Can it be coincidence or fate that you replied on the anniversary of the Jonestown Massacre?

Thank you for the Kool-Aid, Reverend Jim!

Manowar - Guyana (Cult Of The Damned) (with lyrics) - YouTube

8O

See you at Gary Con, brother!

Hail and kill,
Jeff T.

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea -- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:06 am 

aia wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:I'm in for any product of as&sh!

Any chance to have a limited/numbered version?

Ciaooo

This is a good possibility!

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea -- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:22 am 

Ghul wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:
aia wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:I'm in for any product of as&sh!

Any chance to have a limited/numbered version?

Ciaooo

This is a good possibility!

HI Jeff, in case i'd be in! pls drop me a line if you go with a special edition!
thanks
axel

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:50 am 

Ghul wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:Mr Manowar,

Can it be coincidence or fate that you replied on the anniversary of the Jonestown Massacre?

Thank you for the Kool-Aid, Reverend Jim!

Manowar - Guyana (Cult Of The Damned) (with lyrics) - YouTube

8O

See you at Gary Con, brother!

Hail and kill,
Jeff T.

Well, Jeff, better this song than Bridge of Death or the parents will REALLY be mad at us!  Looking forward to Gary Con to play and buy some more goodies!
Cory

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:54 pm 

Seasons greetings :bigsmurf:

This is a just a courtesy heads up to any with interest. Tomorrow 11/24/14 I will be puttihg AFS magazine issue #6 up for sale, with ads on various boards and media including the classified section here and my blog. The 1st 20 purchases that come in will be signed and numbered as is usual.
I post this message here because there will be a lot of Hyperborean/AS&SH material in this issue including 2 full length adventures written for AS&SH and a variant class written for AS&SH (written by the man himself Jeff Talanian  :D )along with other articles...thank you

Well, we land in barren fields
On the Arizona plains

Publisher of AFS Magazine, 'Pulp literature meets old school gaming'  Halls of Tizun Thane

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:09 am 

North Wind Adventures Online Store --HYPERBOREA

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:53 am 

BUMP! This sale continues through Cyber-Monday, all the way until Friday!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:07 am 

Last call! Sale ends at midnight, EST! Last chance to get the AS&SH boxed set for only $40! :)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:28 pm 

Hello fellows,

I've launched a new website for AS&SH!

Cheers,
Jeff T

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:03 pm 

Do you have a kickstarter link or is that in the works?

Are these modules going to be released separately, or as one package? Will the front of each module indicate the levels or is that just a particular design choice?

Are there any plans for a LV 1-3 adventure? I apologize if you've already released one. If you have, do you have plans to reprint using the new design/templates?

Btw.. can I say the signage on your modules looks fantastic and the designs look great? Well done! I've been following your work, the (newish) boxset, etc. with great interest.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:54 am 

Sea-to-sky-games wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:Do you have a kickstarter link or is that in the works?

Hello s-to-s-g,

No link yet, coming soon!

Are these modules going to be released separately, or as one package? Will the front of each module indicate the levels or is that just a particular design choice?

They will be printed at the same time, and there will be a package deal in the KS if you buy all three. I might indicate the levels on the back covers. I don't feel confined to follow the choices of past layout designs.

Are there any plans for a LV 1-3 adventure? I apologize if you've already released one. If you have, do you have plans to reprint using the new design/templates?

I've got one already, Rats in the Walls. I'm sure there will be more i the future. It's out of print right now. It will be printed again. I haven't thought about its layout; I'm too busy with the current project.

Btw.. can I say the signage on your modules looks fantastic and the designs look great? Well done! I've been following your work, the (newish) boxset, etc. with great interest.

Thanks for the kind words!

Cheers,
Jeff T.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:45 pm 

Sea-to-sky-games wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:Do you have a kickstarter link or is that in the works?

Ghul wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:
No link yet, coming soon!

It better be real soon :)

Ghul wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:They will be printed at the same time, and there will be a package deal in the KS if you buy all three. I might indicate the levels on the back covers. I don't feel confined to follow the choices of past layout designs.

I am a masochist and I do both styles so far but I COMPLETELY agree with not feeling confined to past styles. So much of what is available from small press publishers has grown better and more polished than the originals to which we are nostalgically attached. I am thrilled to make the retro styles when I print the first batch but enjoy the flexibility of modern design software when creating the second.

I am, of course, excited for this Kickstarter.

Zach

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:50 pm 

Thanks Nogrod, I always know I can count on you!

:)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:50 pm 

Fellows, here are some shots of maps illustrated by Glynn "MonkeyBlood" Seal. These will be included in the next three AS&SH modules.

Some shots of a map from Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess:

Some shots of a map from Beneath the Comet:

Some shots of three different maps from Ghost Ship of the Desert Dunes:

I hope you like them! Inching closer to a Kickstarter launch . . .

Thanks, fellows!

Jeff T.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:17 pm 

Oh... I love the looks of those maps!

These are going on my must buy list.   :D

Carpe DM!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:44 pm 

Looking good, Jeff!

I'm also looking forward to playing Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess at NTX this year =)

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:19 pm 

Did I miss the Kickstarter for the AS&SH new modules?  I thought it was supposed to go up early this year.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:30 pm 

Brian2112 wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:Did I miss the Kickstarter for the AS&SH new modules?  I thought it was supposed to go up early this year.

Nope. Ghul's been getting as much done as possible ahead of time and, I think, hoping to launch in the next few weeks.

Here's a link to what could be considered the official thread.

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 14 of 22123 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 202122