Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 13 of 22123 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 202122
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:57 am 

Here is the Val Semeiks pencil sketch for the cover of Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess:

Val is working on the inks as we speak.

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea -- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:39 pm 

And here I present Val Semeiks's inked version of the cover to Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess. It is next to be colored by Daisey Bingham, the wife of John Bingham, who is doing the interior illustrations for Forgotten Fane, Ghost Ship, and Comet.

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea -- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:16 pm 

Any updates on the new modules or Kickstarter?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:15 pm 

Brian2112 wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:Any updates on the new modules or Kickstarter?

If I may interject, here is some relevant info on that HYPERBOREA » The Next Three Modules

Well, we land in barren fields
On the Arizona plains

Publisher of AFS Magazine, 'Pulp literature meets old school gaming'  Halls of Tizun Thane

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:33 pm 

Scalydemon wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:
Brian2112 wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:Any updates on the new modules or Kickstarter?

If I may interject, here is some relevant info on that HYPERBOREA » The Next Three Modules

Yes, thank you for providing the info, Scaly.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:34 pm 

Fellows,

For a long time I have sat on the final 12 signed and numbered copies of the AS&SH game. In 2011 I ran a Kickstarter campaign to raise the funds to print the boxes and pay for other sundry production costs. The Kickstarter was arranged for 200 signed and numbered copies of the game, of which 188 were sold. When the game finally went to print (July - September, 2012) I shipped the sold signed and numbered editions and held onto the final 12 boxes. I've decided to part with these copies now, for $85 each, first come, first serve. If you are interested in purchasing one of these 12 copies, please visit the North Wind Adventures Online Store.

Cheers,
Jeff Talanian

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:32 pm 

Thank you :)

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:04 pm 

i too, thank you.

Shrink is not a condition

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:04 pm 

Blackmoor -- Sorry, but I had to refund your order. Paypal applied my New England (local to me) prices to Canada / Mexico. This was an error on Paypal's part that I can't afford to absorb. I was forced to refund your order. If you would like to try again, the prices have been fixed and an email has been sent to Paypal. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Jeff Talanian

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:09 pm 

Ghul wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:Blackmoor -- Sorry, but I had to refund your order. Paypal applied my New England (local to me) prices to Canada / Mexico. This was an error on Paypal's part that I can't afford to absorb. I was forced to refund your order. If you would like to try again, the prices have been fixed and an email has been sent to Paypal. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Jeff Talanian

OK no problem I just redid it!!

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:20 am 

All gone... someone must have picked up a fair quantity - if there's an extra for sale please drop me a pm :)

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:02 am 

Let me know too - I'd be interested in one.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:58 pm 

I'm afraid this one is all buttoned up. They were all single sales except for two orders of two. Thank you for your interest! I'd be happy to sign and personalize a regular copy of the game, if you wish. Much appreciated, fellows.

Cheers,
Jeff T.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:50 pm 

Here is Del Teigeler's newest dinosaur illustration for the forthcoming module, Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:07 pm 

Ghul wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:Here is Del Teigeler's newest dinosaur illustration for the forthcoming module

Inquiring nerds want to know how forthcoming?

:)

Zach

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:58 pm 

Hi Zach!

Going to Gary Con this year?

So, my plan is to run the Kickstarter after the holidays, probably in early Feb. There will be three adventures:

[*] Ghost Ship of the Desert Dunes (J. Talanian)
[*] Beneath the Comet (B. Ball)
[*] Forgotten Fan of the Coiled Goddess (J. Salvador)

Each will be about 48 or so pages, B&W interiors (mostly by Johnathan Bingham). Each will have a different cover artist: Peter Mullen (Beneath the Comet), Charles Lang (Ghost Ship of the Desert Dunes), and Val Semeiks (Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess). Each will be edited by David Prata (who edited the AS&SH game).

A lot of this is in the bag already. All writing is complete, editing is more than halfway done. All covers are in. Interior art is underway. By the time I launch the KS campaign, it may just be layout and printing left.

Thanks for your interest!

Cheers,
Jeff T.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:19 pm 

I will be at Gary Con Jeff!  Can't wait to see this stuff!  Also, we can talk old school Manowar lyrics again while talking AS&SOH!  Looking forward to this!

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:50 am 

I'm in for any product of as&sh!

Any chance to have a limited/numbered version?

Ciaooo

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 13 of 22123 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 202122