Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:13 pm 

mrmanowar wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:Congratulations Jeff!  I didn't know of your game until chatting with you at Gary Con about it and Manowar!  Your game is deserving and I am glad I bought it and the accompanying adventures.  I really like it and think you are deserving of winning.  From one brother of metal to another.  Hail and Kill!  (Manowar fans will get that analogy).

Many thanks, Mr. Manowar! You are indeed a warrior of Metal.  PDT_Armataz_01_01

Hear the pounding, army of the night
The call of metal summons us tonight!

Thanks for all the kind words and also the great conversation at Gary Con!

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea -- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:47 pm 

Congratulations, Jeff.  A very well-deserved honor.  I'll be pulling for you at Gen Con.

"Parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:13 pm 

Bracton wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:Congratulations, Jeff.  A very well-deserved honor.  I'll be pulling for you at Gen Con.

That's very kind of you, Mark, and I do appreciate it. Thanks! :)

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea -- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:14 am 

Today I have posted a new PDF on the Resources page of the main AS&SH web site. It's free, so check it out!

"All Too Familiar" is another fine resource created by Colin Chapman. This 4-page PDF document presents a variety of small animals suitable for use as "familiars" by magicians and witches in any Hyperborea campaign. I am particularly fond of the pegomastax, which will find immediate use in my own Hyperborea campaign.

Resources --HYPERBOREA

Cheers,
Jeff T.

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:11 am 

Hey Jeff, since were going to start the ASSH campaign soon, i realized only now that there is no char sheets in the resources page... where do i get the pdf of the char sheet?
thanks and ciaooo

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:07 am 

aia -- It is done! Check the "Resources" page of the main AS&SH web site. Thanks!

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:00 am 

Great, thanks a lot Jeff!
ciaooo

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:26 pm 

The very first AS&SH adventure, Charnel Crypt of the Sightless Serpent, is now available for the first time in PDF format at RPGNow. It can be yours for a mere $4.29! ;)

Charnel Crypt of the Sightless Serpent - North Wind Adventures | RPGNow.com

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:14 pm 

My friends, I have a new AS&SH related article in Gygax Magazine #2, available now at Gen Con and soon to be sent out to subscribers. My piece is called Weird Vibrations, and it is described by the editor as follows: "Leave the familiar realms of fantasy for strange new lands."

You're going to love the beautiful cover by Jeff Easley:

And here is the TOC:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:56 pm 

I picked up Gygax #2 at the OSR booth - read Jeff's article at the airport Sunday.  It's a good read!

~throwi

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:58 pm 

That's great, throwi! I'm still waiting for my copy. I'm going to stand at my mailbox until it gets here . . .  PDT_Armataz_01_05

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:49 am 

Hello fellows,

I'm having my first big sale! Now till December 4, Midnight (EST), entire Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea inventory is 20% off!

Would you like to give the gift of AS&SH? If so, you can get your game autographed and/or personalized, too.

Please consider helping out my small press, one-man operation! Please share at your blog, FB page, G+ page, etc. Thank you!

Cheers,
Jeff T.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm 

Hey Jeff - Are you going to be at TotalCon?  I thought I saw somewhere that AS&SH had a booth there...

~throwi

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:33 pm 

throwi wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:Hey Jeff - Are you going to be at TotalCon?  I thought I saw somewhere that AS&SH had a booth there...

~throwi

Absolutely! I'm running a few events, as is my pal Mark, and also another fellow named Tim. So, there will be plenty of AS&SH action at the con.

Cheers,
Jeff T.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:46 pm 

Fellow gamers, only two more days left for North Wind Adventures' first ever big sale! All print products priced at 20% off. That's a mere $40 for the AS&SH boxed set, $16 for an extra Players' Manual, $4 for Charnel Crypt of the Sightless Serpent, and $6 for Taken from Dunwich. Consider giving the gift of AS&SH to your gamer pal or loved one.  

Cheers,
Jeff Talanian

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:19 pm 

Ghul wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:
throwi wrote in Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea:Hey Jeff - Are you going to be at TotalCon?  I thought I saw somewhere that AS&SH had a booth there...

~throwi

Absolutely! I'm running a few events, as is my pal Mark, and also another fellow named Tim. So, there will be plenty of AS&SH action at the con.

Cheers,
Jeff T.

Excellent!  I'm planning on making the trip from CT.  See you there!

~throwi

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:26 pm 

DriveThruRPG.com is having a big "Try a New Game in the New Year" sale! From now until January 12 you can get the AS&SH PDF for 50% off. This is the absolute lowest it's ever been priced at! Now is your chance to grab this ENnies nominated game for a mere $5.00.

Last edited by Ghul on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:09 pm 

RPGNow started a "We Love Games" sale today. It is a week-long Valentine's Day sale (14% off!). You can pick up the AS&SH PDF for $8.60 (normally $10) until February 20. Just look at that Red Box PDF of AS&SH. It's saying, "Make me yours!" ;)

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - North Wind Adventures | RPGNow.com

PreviousNext