Non tsr collectors out there?
Author

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 5:20 pm 

lol, I know what you mean Matthaias, I prob have to pay the same 50%-60% more noe for my rpgs... :cry:.. and then add on to that the increased costs of postage, even sea is a lot dearer than internal mail, and then I have to wait approx 3 moths till the stuff arrives...geez.... stupid currency exchange rate.... you should all thant your lucky stars that you don't live overseas (thoses of you that live in the states that is...LOL) thank god I have a large lot of spare stuff I can trade, when I get it out of storage that is...LOL  Brette :wink:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 2:28 pm 

beasterbrook wrote:and then add on to that the increased costs of postage, even sea is a lot dearer than internal mail, and then I have to wait approx 3 moths till the stuff arrives...geez
 If there are any US Servicemen stationed in you area, invite them to a game.  FPO mailing rates are the same as if mailed intra-US and delivery speed is very fast (considering).

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:46 pm 

unfortunately not....

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 2:42 am 

Well Matthias and Brette, how do you think some of us in the states feel when we have to buy an item from someone overseas? We pay a lot as well! Heck I bet you guys are able to obtain many rare foreign non tsr items that we here can't. Goes both ways.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 2:03 pm 

Check out this seller grunhir for:  Avalon Hill Traveller  Star Frontiers Battletech and  Silent Death

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 10:20 pm 

To add onto Kosh, if anyone needs:  Judges Guild: seller ousmay <---guy has a sh**load of them. hundreds of boxes 8O   Misc Non Tsr: seller the1ring <--sometimes has good non tsr and tsr items seller hobbitsden <--good non tsr items sometimes

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 12:36 am 

Some more sellers that sell some good stuff  badmike3 <--d20, tsr, and occasion non tsr nikita1028 <--person right now has some Tsr stuff. Ok prices I guess ernstat <-- think thats how you spell it. Has some good tsr stuff

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:16 am 

For the True Non-TSR collectors:  My bother has a couple of boxed sets and accessories of Traveller material. Does anybody have a good link to a web site that deals in Traveller? I don't have the time right now to do a definitive search for him so I'm turning to the Acaeum community for some quick and educated help. :oops:   Thanks all,  Kosh

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Previous