Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 51 of 108123 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 106107108
Author

Active Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:01 pm 

Anyone know much about these - they look unusual?

Quicksilver Fantasies "Carnival In Windemere" Mini # 1, by Pat Apodaca, copyright applied for 1981. For Fighter, Assasin, Cleric Levels 1-4. 12 pages.
Quicksilver Fantasies "Crystal's Pleasure Palace" Mini # 2, by Paul L. Meier, copyright applied for 1981. For Thief, Warrior, Wizard Levels 1-4. 10 pages.
Quicksilver Fantasies "The Freak Show" Mini # 3, by Pat Apodaca, copyright applied for 1981. For Paladin, Illusionist, Ranger Levels 1-4. 15 pages.
Quicksilver Fantasies "Tails Of The Unexpected" Mini #4, by Paul L. Meier, copyright applied for 1981. 12 pages.
Quicksilver Fantasies "Message From Heartbreak Mountain" Maxi-Solo Adventure #1, by Pat Apodaca, copyright 1982. Use with Any Character Type. 19 pages.
Quicksilver Fantasies "Journey From Rigour" Maxi-Solo Adventure #2, by Paul L. Meier, copyright 1982. For Rangers, Trackers and Fighters of Good Alignment Only who are concerned with thier environment, character levels 4-6. 19 pages.

all in:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 8763366160

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:06 pm 

mud2guard wrote:Anyone know much about these - they look unusual?

Quicksilver Fantasies "Carnival In Windemere" Mini # 1, by Pat Apodaca, copyright applied for 1981. For Fighter, Assasin, Cleric Levels 1-4. 12 pages.
Quicksilver Fantasies "Crystal's Pleasure Palace" Mini # 2, by Paul L. Meier, copyright applied for 1981. For Thief, Warrior, Wizard Levels 1-4. 10 pages.
Quicksilver Fantasies "The Freak Show" Mini # 3, by Pat Apodaca, copyright applied for 1981. For Paladin, Illusionist, Ranger Levels 1-4. 15 pages.
Quicksilver Fantasies "Tails Of The Unexpected" Mini #4, by Paul L. Meier, copyright applied for 1981. 12 pages.
Quicksilver Fantasies "Message From Heartbreak Mountain" Maxi-Solo Adventure #1, by Pat Apodaca, copyright 1982. Use with Any Character Type. 19 pages.
Quicksilver Fantasies "Journey From Rigour" Maxi-Solo Adventure #2, by Paul L. Meier, copyright 1982. For Rangers, Trackers and Fighters of Good Alignment Only who are concerned with thier environment, character levels 4-6. 19 pages.

all in:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 8763366160

Ask about them here:

Quicksilver Fantasies ?

Got a reply as well.

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:19 pm 

eBay listings

This seller has just about all of the Dungeon Dwellers miniatures up. I understand they're very rare.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:17 am 

faro wrote:"Varázslatrendszer, amelynek egyszerű és mégis minden részletre kiterjedő szabályai jól tükrözik a hatalom és a mágia egyedülálló természetét Középfölden…" indeed!

(Oh, and if there are any "expert" sellers of Hungarian & Hungarian edition RPGs around here, I'd love to know :))

Silverland is Hungary's oldest FRPG shop. I bought a lot of my 2e AD&D books from them - pretty good store, but occasionally overpriced. They have a wide selection of books, mostly 2nd edition with the occasional late 1st product, which they could never sell but refuse to mark down.

[edit]$60 is insane. MERP was a flop in Hungary and if I wanted to, I could buy a copy of this "ultra-rare" for the equivalent of ten bucks in the nearest 2nd hand bookstore.

Not to rain on Frank's parade - if people are willing to pay that much, more power to them. I know Silverland sold an "idol cover" PHB for cca. $100 in 1998 as a rare. If I had the money, I'd have bought it too...

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:37 am 

Deadlord39 wrote:eBay listings

This seller has just about all of the Dungeon Dwellers miniatures up. I understand they're very rare.

Not that rare - j.k. ( see below ) :) . Actually he has some decent stuff up, some will go high I'm sure. I still think the prices this stuff has been fetching is foolish as I still find sealed blisters in stores I go into..the boxes are tough to find sealed. I'm thinking of buying a couple of his things to replace worn ones in my collection but not if the prices get crazy :?

I still have about 25 different blisters and a bunch of boxsets I need to locate that must have been misplaced in the move :( .

Here's one just for you Deadlord.....

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:45 am 

Very cool layout!  

I'd be interested in some of those Dungeon Dweller blister packs if you stop by those stores again.   :D

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:44 pm 

Hiya. Here is a decent sized MERP lot for those who want to start (or finish) a collection.   :)

Near Mint: Records | eBay

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:17 pm 

VermilionFire wrote:I'd be interested in some of those Dungeon Dweller blister packs if you stop by those stores again.   :D

Yeah, me too:  I have to travel on business to Westford semi-irregularly, so pointers would be appreciated Lordan! :D

I'm still very interested in non-shrinked Dungeon Dwellers sets (in particular the two paint-n-play sets), and would be happy to discuss trading if you're interested :D

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:08 pm 

Female, Lordan?
Hey. send me an e-mail at [email protected] when you get a chance. We should talk turtles outside the forum.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:39 am 

*kicks self*

Eh... I forgot to send a PM requesting snipe assistance on this one.
(Same seller as the recent 1st PHB/MM bundle. US sales & Money Orders only, plus not the most visible category).

Battle of Helm's Deep- not "remaindered stock" (per Egor's)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8764705609
$4 (:?) with 2 hours to go

I'm fairly sure there will be snipes, but even without the ziploc anything much under $45-50 would be a good price, IMO, should anyone in the US be unable to sleep and passing-by here...

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:56 am 

faro wrote:*kicks self*

Eh... I forgot to send a PM requesting snipe assistance on this one.
(Same seller as the recent 1st PHB/MM bundle. US sales & Money Orders only, plus not the most visible category).

Battle of Helm's Deep- not "remaindered stock" (per Egor's)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8764705609
$4 (:?) with 2 hours to go

I'm fairly sure there will be snipes, but even without the ziploc anything much under $45-50 would be a good price, IMO, should anyone in the US be unable to sleep and passing-by here...

Sorry about that, I was awake and listing on ebay and even though I checked the forums a few times, I didn't check out the Interesting Non-TSR thread until a few minutes too late.  (Since I work nights, I am usually on European time and awake on the weekends - in case you ever need a U.S. contact in the wee hours of the morning)  :wink:

(I think I just realized that I have had the wrong GMT time selected in my profile!  Not bad . . . only took me 3 years to notice.  :roll: )

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:10 am 

Thanks, BTB. No probs :)

*g*. That could've been interesting had two forum members both bid on that for me, after I gave up waiting to see whether anyone would be around... :oops:

Maybe I should've been clearer that anything less than $45-50 would've been a good price to pick it up for their own collection, rather than the expectation of a proxy snipe! Egor's remainder stock copies were going for $70-80, IIRC.

At least it didn't sell for $4.
(And there have been quite a few "interesting items" within a hair's breadth of finishing at low prices, recently).

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:47 pm 

I tried to get it for you, David. No dice.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:42 am 

Never been into miniatures all that much....not sure how interesting this collection of listings may be....but there are enough of the older sets to catch even my attention....

eBay listings

This seller has some of the ME miniatures that seem to go for prices that make me think they are made of gold underneath...

eBay listings

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:58 pm 

Melan wrote:Not to rain on Frank's parade - if people are willing to pay that much, more power to them

The essence of sales is of course finding things cheap in one place and selling dear in another place. Most folks don't know where to get old foreign language game stuff.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:47 am 

Another SELWG Middle Earth Wargames Rules Rare Tolkien:

Wargame Rules: Games | eBay

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:07 pm 

Ad&d 2nd Edition | eBay

Gee for something that has less than 20 surviving copies, it sure comes up often enough.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:37 pm 

Deadlord39 wrote: Ad&d 2nd Edition | eBay
Gee for something that has less than 20 surviving copies, it sure comes up often enough.

Marginally less often than Pharaoh it seems, Frank ;)

Must admit I haven't seen many private or dealer sales, either, but that "less than 20" is always open to debate?
Probably quite a bit more than that (mostly "unrecognised" by their owners), although the current copy appears to be a rather sweet one.
(Plus a good seller, of course :))

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 51 of 108123 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 106107108