Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 41 of 108123 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 106107108
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:11 pm 

re. Kobold Hall.
If anyone's interested, the top of the cover above the panel has been ripped off (not particularly neatly).
Plus other bend/crease/dent damage.

Just to let y'all know. ;)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:53 pm 

I know, I know its D20, but these thing usually sell for much better than this price. Its a Worlds Largest Dungeon for which the seller has 8 left at $25.00 BINs.

D&D Dungeons Miniatures | eBay

Shipping is a bit high, but should make it well worth it anyway.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:25 pm 

bclarkie wrote:I know, I know its D20, but these thing usually sell for much better than this price. Its a Worlds Largest Dungeon for which the seller has 8 left at $25.00 BINs.

Neat price! :D
Have been somewhat curious about that one, but hadn't seen it at affordable money.

Don't know 'bout the shipping? He might not be making much at $8.50 given the size of that critter. :o

*watches out for any circling resellers* ;)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:35 pm 

bclarkie wrote:I know, I know its D20, but these thing usually sell for much better than this price. Its a Worlds Largest Dungeon for which the seller has 8 left at $25.00 BINs.

wow! what a price! you cant even get em from the wholesaler for that much! shit if i could get him to m-bag em i would have all 8 and make a killing!

guys thats a bargain there...

Al

ps. and as much as i hate d20, that is one item that is truly amazing. the map with the book is worth the price on its own believe me!

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:40 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:...if i could get him to m-bag em i would have all 8 and make a killing!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:43 pm 

harami2000 wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:...if i could get him to m-bag em i would have all 8 and make a killing!

4... :P

<edit> Zero! 8O

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:52 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
harami2000 wrote:7...

4... :P

<edit> Zero! 8O

told ya - believe me they are fantastic. its one item everyone should have. i had one for the site and it sold really quick.

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:52 pm 

bclarkie wrote:<edit> Zero! 8O

So I'd noticed! :P

Dingo hesitated just like you did... then went for the kill. :D

Was that Frank I saw, btw? ;)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:55 pm 

harami2000 wrote:

well seriously, nobody will be dissapointed - the RRP for them in the UK is like £60.00, so either way, you got a total bargain, but once you start reading it, you won't put it down - its a right lot of fun.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:06 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:well seriously, nobody will be dissapointed - the RRP for them in the UK is like £60.00, so either way, you got a total bargain, but once you start reading it, you won't put it down - its a right lot of fun.

That was the line I was working on, too. :)

Will continue to keep an eye out for that one (at a sensible price ;)).

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:40 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:well seriously, nobody will be dissapointed - the RRP for them in the UK is like £60.00, so either way, you got a total bargain, but once you start reading it, you won't put it down - its a right lot of fun.

Al

A friend gave me a copy of the Worlds Largest Dungeon.  Fool that I was (not a collector yet) I opened the map pack.

Still, despite the small type, it is really a good read.   8)

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:05 pm 

MShipley88 wrote:A friend gave me a copy of the Worlds Largest Dungeon. Fool that I was (not a collector yet) I opened the map pack.

You ever tried reading maps through shrink? Just gets in the way that does, IMO... ;)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:52 pm 

harami2000 wrote:

That was the line I was working on, too. :)

Will continue to keep an eye out for that one (at a sensible price ;)).

David, You can have one of the ones I just purchased at exact cost if you want. :)

harami2000 wrote:

I have a sneaking suspicion that dingo posts here under a different name. :wink:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:18 am 

BrownCoatMonk wrote:I was thinking about the [probably unfinished] Paths of Sorcery and Naked Sword material, PoS was mentioned in the issue of Thieves' Guild that gave the tentative rules for Sorcery (Thieves' Guild 2 I believe) that was a couple of years before the end of the line, so there had to be some more material done for that.

Hmmmm.  I think Tadashi's rights apply only to the already-published materials, but I'll have to check and see.  In any event, we haven't discussed the PoS or NS stuff, so I imagine that it either a) doesn't exist, or b) exists, but we don't have it.  I'll ask.  

Some follow up fan emails to Tadashi on these also wouldn't hurt:  the encouragement is quite helpful :D  We'll be making d20 versions of these; for other examples (and various OOP GL, JG, etc. stuff too), check out the DWP site.  

I'm sorry if I'm so persistant but it's been gnawing at me for decades, this need to know more about rest of the game system. I mean this is the game design that came up with the term THAC0 (even if it was slightly different in usage) way before D&D stole it. Not to mention a ridiculous selection of races you could play and more attributes than other games yet make perfect sense. As you may have guessed I am a Gamelords fanatic. I make no apologies for my love of the system/world.

No worries at all:  it's refreshing and good to hear that folks are still interested in the GL materials!

If folks are worried about this getting way off topic and crowding up the forum, we can either start another thread and move these posts there, or use the DWP forum over on Rob Kuntz's boards at Start your own free forum, social network, social community, or chat room instantly | Yuku

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:33 am 

bclarkie wrote:David, You can have one of the ones I just purchased at exact cost if you want. :)

I don't suppose that you have another spare as well? :wink:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:43 am 

johnhuck wrote:
bclarkie wrote:David, You can have one of the ones I just purchased at exact cost if you want. :)

I don't suppose that you have another spare as well? :wink:

i knew i should have bagged all 8 :)

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:09 am 

if you can be bothered sifting thru all the shite on the sellers auctions, he has some runequest books and some MERP books which may be of interest to y'all.

he's based in germany and ships worldwide:

eBay listings

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:39 pm 

A very generous offer, Brian.

Erm, but you didn't take-out that 1st DMG I mentioned to you ($7.50 would have sufficed). OK, it wasn't totally minty... :(

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 41 of 108123 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 106107108