Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 39 of 108123 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 106107108
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:57 am 

harami2000 wrote:
dzubak wrote:The Serpent Islands by North Pole Publications by both SW from 2 different sellers:

*g*. $15 BIN on the latter... ;)

Is that good?  I got a copy as well.  Thought about buying both but wasn't sure on the availability of this item.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:27 pm 

afoolandhis$ wrote:
harami2000 wrote:Hey, is Stephen doing you a deal on those Tac cards- however many there are? ;)

Six so far, and counting... 8O

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8702516632
"...and a ton of cards"

What are the rest, then? :?

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:33 pm 

dzubak wrote:
harami2000 wrote:*g*. $15 BIN on the latter... ;)

Is that good? I got a copy as well. Thought about buying both but wasn't sure on the availability of this item.

Seen it once or twice at $20-30: know nothing about the item, though. Inexpensive enough to de-shrink and browse ;)

The BIN copy also has $6 quoted for International Shipping in the listing, despite being "U.S. only" at the top.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:52 pm 

harami2000 wrote:
afoolandhis$ wrote:
Six so far, and counting... 8O

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8702516632
"...and a ton of cards"

What are the rest, then? :?

I hate to say this, but it seems Stephen's now mysteriously disappearing post may reference 6 sets of Tac Cards? 8O 8O 8O

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:58 pm 

bclarkie wrote:I hate to say this, but it seems Stephen's now mysteriously disappearing post may reference 6 sets of Tac Cards? 8O 8O 8O

If so, the seller obviously preferred not to show the items for sale in their auction listing (despite having six images there). Strange...

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:01 pm 

(Ouch! Someone just hit Crazy Egor's auctions... oh well, for the record, the price last time was $82.45 each).

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:33 pm 

Daimajin wrote:Kobold Hall with 6 days left. Doesn't show if he has the orange folder ( looked like I could see it peeking out a little but not sure )

D&D Kobold: Games | eBay

It's a cool module, but for the money Beastmaker is much more interesting (and older, isn't it?).

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:18 pm 

afoolandhis$ wrote:
Daimajin wrote:Kobold Hall with 6 days left. Doesn't show if he has the orange folder ( looked like I could see it peeking out a little but not sure )
D&D Kobold: Games | eBay

It's a cool module, but for the money Beastmaker is much more interesting (and older, isn't it?).

Yep to the latter; cannot comment fully on the former, but it's a high standard to compare against.

I'm familiar with Beastmaker's chameleon cover, though...
Ordered that copy from Aaron, per Allan's post ( Nanorien Stones query • Collecting General - Non TSR •  The Acaeum )
Was depicted in a fine(?) yellow folder ( NOBLE KNIGHT GAMES - Where the Out-of-Print is Available Again ), but when it arrived, that had changed into a somewhat beat-up red folder... :roll:

Live and learn. :P

Seem to be quite a few of those chameleons around. ;)
This Personal Web Pages (PWP) site has been discontinued

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:50 pm 

harami2000 wrote:
afoolandhis$ wrote:It's a cool module, but for the money Beastmaker is much more interesting (and older, isn't it?).

Yep to the latter; cannot comment fully on the former, but it's a high standard to compare against.

I like BM better, though I'm still looking for BL to complete the set....

I'm familiar with Beastmaker's chameleon cover, though...
Ordered that copy from Aaron, per Allan's post ( Nanorien Stones query • Collecting General - Non TSR •  The Acaeum )
Was depicted in a fine(?) yellow folder ( NOBLE KNIGHT GAMES - Where the Out-of-Print is Available Again ), but when it arrived, that had changed into a somewhat beat-up red folder... :roll:

Live and learn. :P

Seem to be quite a few of those chameleons around. ;)
This Personal Web Pages (PWP) site has been discontinued

Yep.  I've only ever seen it with the red cover, myself (other than in the pictures, of course):  I can't imagine that Mayfair wouldn't have swapped out covers left and right based on whichever color was available at the time, was cheaper, etc.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:21 pm 

grodog wrote:Yep. I've only ever seen it with the red cover, myself (other than in the pictures, of course): I can't imagine that Mayfair wouldn't have swapped out covers left and right based on whichever color was available at the time, was cheaper, etc.

*g*. I should have spotted that Aaron's yellow folder copy was the same one as on brenfrow's site (for whatever reason).

If there's any signficance to the variation, I sure don't know the reason.
Did you find out any further info, <blackdougal>?

Thanks for the "heads up" on that offer, anyhow, Allan.

=
IIRC Blasted Lands went pretty high last time, no?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:08 pm 

All of the Role Aids foldered mods had different colors, except for Kobold Hall and Blasted Lands. I have several different Nanoriens and Fez's.
I'm sure the KH and BL were kept uniform due to the fact that they printed a numbered amount of copies.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:13 pm 

Bard Games 2nd edtion Arcaum lot, $8, 2+ hour left:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT

GW Death on the Reik boxed set, $20 no bids, 2+ hours left:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT

Greyhawk, grodog Style

Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:03 pm 

grodog wrote:
Plaag wrote:I believe it was Kerry Lloyd's son that I had seen posted on another forum years back (sadly it seems those posts have been deleted) correcting the rumor of Lloyd dying in a car accident, cause was actually a heart attack. Also another module in the Haven series was on some editors old computer (though if it could ever be retrieved I'm not sure..trying to remember what was said at the time). The rights were sold, though interest for aquiring them was stated. Again I don't think it ever came about, or no further contact was established.

Tadashi owns all rights to the Gamelords product lines. We've been in contact with various ex-GL principals about writing new products, including Intrigue on the North Bank.

I seriously loved the whole series, and got them for cheap..especially the hard to aquire items from soem guy who had a lot of them (Haven city looseleaf, red binder with TG 1-3. And I even tried finding those posts again too.. :( also gone).

If you're very interested in the posted details (if they're from the Necromancer Games discussions), I do have print outs of all three threads. You might also check the internet archive, too, though I don't know if they archive message boards vs. web sites.

What's the latest word on the Gamelords reissue project?  As someone who has owned every single Gamelords published product since 1984 (except Prince of Thieves--got that on a trip to Europe in 1990).  I've had a burning itch to know the full Paths of Sorcery (and Naked Sword) rules since then.  Even if just Haven: Intrigue on the North Bank got published that would complete a great hole in the tapestry of published worlds and imaginings.  PM me if this is no longer relevant for this thread.

BCM

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:31 pm 

BrownCoatMonk wrote:What's the latest word on the Gamelords reissue project? As someone who has owned every single Gamelords published product since 1984 (except Prince of Thieves--got that on a trip to Europe in 1990). I've had a burning itch to know the full Paths of Sorcery (and Naked Sword) rules since then. Even if just Haven: Intrigue on the North Bank got published that would complete a great hole in the tapestry of published worlds and imaginings. PM me if this is no longer relevant for this thread.

I recommend anyone who's interested in Intrigue on the North Bank email [email protected] and let him know:  we still plan to publish the GL stuff, but it's not as high on our order of projects priority at the moment.

Greyhawk, grodog Style

Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:56 pm 

grodog wrote:
BrownCoatMonk wrote:What's the latest word on the Gamelords reissue project? As someone who has owned every single Gamelords published product since 1984 (except Prince of Thieves--got that on a trip to Europe in 1990). I've had a burning itch to know the full Paths of Sorcery (and Naked Sword) rules since then. Even if just Haven: Intrigue on the North Bank got published that would complete a great hole in the tapestry of published worlds and imaginings. PM me if this is no longer relevant for this thread.

I recommend anyone who's interested in Intrigue on the North Bank email [email protected] and let him know: we still plan to publish the GL stuff, but it's not as high on our order of projects priority at the moment.

Ok, I will do that.  I should ask though are there any plans to publish any of the unpublished items other than Haven: Intrigue on the North Bank?

BCM

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:14 pm 

BrownCoatMonk wrote:
grodog wrote:
I recommend anyone who's interested in Intrigue on the North Bank email [email protected] and let him know: we still plan to publish the GL stuff, but it's not as high on our order of projects priority at the moment.

Ok, I will do that. I should ask though are there any plans to publish any of the unpublished items other than Haven: Intrigue on the North Bank?

BCM

I'll just 2nd that request to publish the Gamelord products..or rather get them bumped in the publishing schedule.

ShaneG.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:15 pm 

I'll third that movement to get Haven: Intrigue on the North Bank published.  You can certainly sign me up for a pre-order.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:48 pm 

BrownCoatMonk wrote:Ok, I will do that. I should ask though are there any plans to publish any of the unpublished items other than Haven: Intrigue on the North Bank?

I think it's likely we would reprint the Prince Of Thieves tourney from GenCon East. I'm not aware of any other unpublished GL mss. that weren't published, though (and PoT certainly was published, just not as widely as the rest of the TG line).

Greyhawk, grodog Style

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 39 of 108123 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 106107108