Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 35 of 108123 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 106107108
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:49 am 

MShipley88 wrote:
grodog wrote:1st edition Thieves Guild 1 and 4 (both heavier paper, with original hole punching) $34-ish with 8 hours to go:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

That's what I love about The Acaeum....I was not aware that anyone else in the world could still remember Thieves Guild.

I bought a number of those books for 99 cents about 15 years ago, when a local game store was going under. I liked their style...the emphasis on sneaky petes and their sneaky stuff.

Yes, TG is one of the lines that we (DW "we" again) are planning to relaunch next year:  Tadashi owns all the rights, and we're working up plans to bring them back into print for d20 publishing (you can still buy the originals all on the DWP web site, except for the first edition/first printings,  the second edition box, and the Prince of Thieves tourney).  

Now, does anyone else remember Midkemia Press?

Indeed!  I'm only missing two titles, anyone have spares to trade?  (I need Jonril - Gateway to the Sunken Lands and Towns of the Outlands [though I do have the .pdf from their site]).

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:22 pm 

Mixed lot but looks to have a first printing of The Iron Wind. Only three hours to go.

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:22 am 

23 hours to go - could be interesting for your MERP peeps:

Etc Source: Stage Lighting & Effects | eBay

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:26 pm 

I know there aren't a lot of White Wolf aficionatos 'round these parts, but this is, trust me, an amazing BIN price right here:

cgi.ebay.com/Changeling-the-Dreaming-No ... dZViewItem

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:36 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:23 hours to go - could be interesting for your MERP peeps:

Etc Source: Stage Lighting & Effects | eBay

Good lord!  Get over there, Alan!

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:39 pm 

El Diablo Robotico wrote:I know there aren't a lot of White Wolf aficionatos 'round these parts, but this is, trust me, an amazing BIN price right here:

cgi.ebay.com/Changeling-the-Dreaming-No ... dZViewItem

I really wish I could get into the White Wolf line other than Vampire. I know they have great stuff and the Changeling stuff is pricier than gold. Now if that were the Pooka Kithbook...just because of Harvey.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:00 am 

Marlith wrote:I really wish I could get into the White Wolf line other than Vampire. I know they have great stuff and the Changeling stuff is pricier than gold. Now if that were the Pooka Kithbook...just because of Harvey.

<Badmike> had one on at $45 BIN (NM/M). Didn't last long...

The "Nobles: The Shining Host" is $34.75 in reiny's own Amazon "bookshop". Discounted a few dollars via eBay? :)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:37 am 

2 MPC sets, no boxes, may not be complete (good for parts at least), >$5 with 20+ mins to go:

Set of 3 NM TSR notebooks, all unused:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT

Greyhawk, grodog Style

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:42 am 

harami2000 wrote:
Marlith wrote:I really wish I could get into the White Wolf line other than Vampire. I know they have great stuff and the Changeling stuff is pricier than gold. Now if that were the Pooka Kithbook...just because of Harvey.

<Badmike> had one on at $45 BIN (NM/M). Didn't last long...

The "Nobles: The Shining Host" is $34.75 in reiny's own Amazon "bookshop". Discounted a few dollars via eBay? :)

Yeh now who got my Pooka book, was it you David?  Man, I wish I could print out copies of the Kithbooks, it would be like printing out money. I thought I was a little high on the set I just had, but they flew out of here at those prices.  If you see these in the used bookstores snatch them up, they are well worth reselling....plus, they are a great read also, even if you don't play Changeling.

Is there any White Wolf that is hard to find/resellable besides the Changeling line?  I see shelves and and shelves of the stuff all the time in the used bookstores, any of it a good read?  I'd at least like to familiarize myself with the line since there's so much of it out there.

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:45 am 

the changeling stuff is worth something? which ones or just everything?

we have one of them on our site so was just wondering like:

Dungeons & Dragons (TSR, D&D, AD&D), Judges Guild, White Wolf, etc. for Collectors and Players

would be worth knowing if anyone knows more about these items?

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:23 pm 

For the most part (a few of the changeling book and a couple of others excluded) White Wolf is a SLOW sell.  The prices have maintained pretty well especially on the revised items, but they don't sell very quickly.  It's also always scary to list them in an auction because of the slow sell and the price fluctuations it's really easy to let a $20.00 get out the door for $1.00 if you're not careful. I've actually had the Nobles Shining Host up for a couple of weeks now with no takers.  Most likely it will wind being sold to someone in Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark or Norway, I think I sell more White Wolf stuff combined to those 5 countries than within the US, go figure! =)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:25 pm 

The item on your site, Al, is the first edition core book. Doesn't pull down the kind of prices that some of the source books do, but can still be pretty good. I think your £15.00 is probably fair.

Just off the top of my head, the books I know can get anywhere from $50~$75:

Nobles: The Shining Host

The Shadow Court

The Enchanted

Dreams and Nightmares

Kithbook Pooka

(I'm very happy to have a pretty much complete set of Changeling)

Vampire and Werewolf and the other White Wolf games don't garner the prices Changeling does mostly cuz the print runs were higher*. Changeling was a discontinued game and even when it was still being published only got a very limited print run. The books didn't come out on a regular scheduled basis either. Combine that with a rabid fan base, and you have fun pricing! :) Wraith was in the same boat as Changeling, so perhaps Wraith books can get expensive too, but I'm not knowledgeable on that.

* There are a few sourcebooks here and there for the other lines that can get pricey, but for the most part, not so much.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:27 pm 

Reindeergamez wrote:For the most part (a few of the changeling book and a couple of others excluded) White Wolf is a SLOW sell. The prices have maintained pretty well especially on the revised items, but they don't sell very quickly. It's also always scary to list them in an auction because of the slow sell and the price fluctuations it's really easy to let a $20.00 get out the door for $1.00 if you're not careful. I've actually had the Nobles Shining Host up for a couple of weeks now with no takers. Most likely it will wind being sold to someone in Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark or Norway, I think I sell more White Wolf stuff combined to those 5 countries than within the US, go figure! =)

If you went to the White Wolf forums and plugged your Changeling stuff over there (on the Old World of Darkness forum), you'd probably get some bites. Especially on the N:SH book.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:29 pm 

Off the WW subject momentarily, for anyone into off-kilter minis:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... T&rd=1

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:33 am 

this guys is auctioning a load of ICE middle earth items with appx 10 hours to go - will ship worldwide from UK too....some are still v.good prices!

eBay listings

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:20 am 

UK seller has WD #3 and other things of possible interest:

eBay listings

Greyhawk, grodog Style

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:04 pm 

Seller has the wrong picture so no idea of condition. Central Casting Heroes of Legend. Worth the risk....not sure. Nice item to have.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:14 am 

Central Casting: Dungeons

cgi.ebay.com/TFG-8545-Central-Casting-D ... dZViewItem

A little pricey, uncommon and probably the best dungeon builders guidebook ever written.

<Edit>........................Well. That didn't last long. :lol:

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 35 of 108123 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 106107108