Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 12 of 108123 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 106107108
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:29 am 

harami2000 wrote:Heh. Quite happy to have picked a copy up for under £35 last year, even without the extra tokens. For some reason had expected those tokens to be in a paper packet, rather than a ziploc. *shrugs*. Must remember to check for those staple holes.

Color of the cover is hopefully greener, IRL.

That "25 copies" comment seems to work wonders, even though it can't possibly be true.

(Even 200 sounds kinda low if they gave them away with the return of the market survey card, as well as selling them).

OK, make my comment about WF being "on the way back" a definite ;)

Didn't bit quite high enough on that ISoldIt auction, then...

still surprises the hell out of me some of these prices that get thrown around for one item like that....takes a fair bit of getting used to! not as battle-scarred as you hardened collectors yet (and prb won't ever be) :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:59 am 

killjoy32 wrote:still surprises the hell out of me some of these prices that get thrown around for one item like that....takes a fair bit of getting used to! not as battle-scarred as you hardened collectors yet (and prb won't ever be) :D

Would definitely worry me if that was the price for a fanzine, rather than a housezine. (Think Dragon #1, phps... but not SR#1!).

Even as it is, with the Chaosium connection, still seems just a tad high-side. *coughs*

Will certainly be interested to see the final price, since that auction had only just started and someone was desperate to find out the reserve! 8O

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:57 am 

harami2000 wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:still surprises the hell out of me some of these prices that get thrown around for one item like that....takes a fair bit of getting used to! not as battle-scarred as you hardened collectors yet (and prb won't ever be) :D

Would definitely worry me if that was the price for a fanzine, rather than a housezine. (Think Dragon #1, phps... but not SR#1!).

Even as it is, with the Chaosium connection, still seems just a tad high-side. *coughs*

Will certainly be interested to see the final price, since that auction had only just started and someone was desperate to find out the reserve! 8O

indeedy! amazing stuff!  8O

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:27 pm 

Unspeakable Oath #1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:03 pm 

I thought I might be able to steal this one but it appears someone else looked at all the pictures. Since it appears to be in play now as it were I thought I would give it some more exposure!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT :P :mrgreen:

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:58 am 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 06272&rd=1

Wouldn't you just LOVE to wear one like this when you play?

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:30 am 

eBay listings

Seller has a couple rare Roleaids modules,a GW Players Handbook softie and some other non-Tsr items up as well.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:52 am 

bclarkie wrote:eBay listings

Seller has a couple rare Roleaids modules,a GW Players Handbook softie and some other non-Tsr items up as well.

i just picked up another PNB softcover too...tear at the top of the spine but other than that, quite cool...nice purchase for £3.20 (well i thought so anyway)

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:57 am 

killjoy32 wrote:i just picked up another PNB softcover too...tear at the top of the spine but other than that, quite cool...nice purchase for £3.20 (well i thought so anyway)

*nods*. Know the one. Was definitely good at that price. :)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:06 am 

harami2000 wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:i just picked up another PNB softcover too...tear at the top of the spine but other than that, quite cool...nice purchase for £3.20 (well i thought so anyway)

yeah i thought that too - was actually surprised that i didnt get sniped! put in £8. i traded the one i had, so nice to have another again to go on the shelf! just look for a better one now :) (as you do)

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:08 am 

killjoy32 wrote:
harami2000 wrote:

yeah i thought that too - was actually surprised that i didnt get sniped! put in £8. i traded the one i had, so nice to have another again to go on the shelf! just look for a better one now :) (as you do)

I had an £8 snipe too :!: But I got a "Failed to connect to eBay" message.  Nice win.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:25 am 

johnhuck wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:

I had an £8 snipe too :!: But I got a "Failed to connect to eBay" message. Nice win.

LOL now THAT is normally what happens to me.... cept i get that stupid enter your flaming password screen and then i miss the end!

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:37 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:
harami2000 wrote:

8)

Will that not glue back OK? Appeared to be a repairable tear to me.

Already have two ~EX/NM copies here, plus a "spare", hence no particular "urge" to lob in a £10-15 snipe bid, just to acquire another. All these smaller numbers add up...

Was going through and picking up GW 3rd print MMs for a time, some time back, just to check for any variations (the frequency of occurence of the printings seemed too skewed to me), but have stopped that now. Hence Paul's GW MM for a pound and tuppence, or whatever it was. Certainly not that much more, anyhow!

IMHO, the GW prints should be appreciated more when they finally make it onto the main Acaeum listings. (I suspect they already /are/, off the board).

Never did receive any feedback as to why certain items such as the GW Character Sheets were listed (and then boomed five-fold in prices), yet others UK/Oz items- for a start- weren't.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:30 pm 

Useless item, interesting sales pitch  :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 5961955278

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:47 pm 

Got everything?  You have now...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 6516075251

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:38 pm 

Older Cuthulhu fanzines

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 02671&rd=1

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:27 am 

for all you wyrm's footnotes fanatics....get a load of this one!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... eName=WDVW

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:21 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:for all you wyrm's footnotes fanatics....get a load of this one!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... eName=WDVW

*grins; trying to figure out where to get those two tokens and a replacement ziploc* (*cough*)

Heh. And the leading bidder has six currently "winning bids".

Which means that someone could push him up another £20 or so without any danger of having to pay....

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 12 of 108123 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 106107108