The Tome Of Horrors Complete: Unlimited Edition (Preorder)
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:41 am 

For all the print run junkies out there and for anyone who missed out on the first printing, you can preorder the Tome of Horrors Complete: Unlimited Edition (Pathfinder) from Paizo's site:

http://paizo.com/store/byCompany/f/frogGodGames/pathfinderRPG/other/v5748btpy8ody&source=top

I'm not sure if Bill will be offering this 2nd print via Frog God's site directly so buy early, buy often.  Bill also mentioned a few copies of the 1st printing (S&W) becoming available Monday morning so stay vigilant collectors.

Enjoy :)

Hello Mrs. Cleaver, Theodore.

Gee, Mrs. Cleaver ... That certainly is a lovely dress.

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:34 pm 

smarmy1 wrote:For all the print run junkies out there and for anyone who missed out on the first printing, you can preorder the Tome of Horrors Complete: Unlimited Edition (Pathfinder) from Paizo's site:

http://paizo.com/store/byCompany/f/frogGodGames/pathfinderRPG/other/v5748btpy8ody&source=top

I'm not sure if Bill will be offering this 2nd print via Frog God's site directly so buy early, buy often.  Bill also mentioned a few copies of the 1st printing (S&W) becoming available Monday morning so stay vigilant collectors.

Enjoy :)

From what I read the Pathfinder 2nd print TOME is only going to be on Paizo.

"You get more with a kind word and an excruciator than with just a kind word."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:46 pm 

JasonZavoda wrote:
From what I read the Pathfinder 2nd print TOME is only going to be on Paizo.

I heard this too. At one point Bill mentioned taking 100 or so of that print run to sell through FGG, but I don't know if that was the final decision or not. He might have just decided to do it all through Paizo.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:28 pm 

I just ordered my copy of the 2nd print-after missing out on the first one-amazed that it sold out so fast!

If you believe that ADVANCED DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS is a game worth playing, you will certainly find it doubly so if you play well.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:53 pm 

I will have a couple hundred for sale as well (overprints)