Frog God JUne 12 Update
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:43 am 

June 12, 2011

Got home late last night from PaizoCon, after a great weekend. Special thanks to the Reaper Miniatures folks, who not only taught my 6-year old to paint, but helped him paint 15 miniatures over a 14 hour period. I kept trying to take him back, but they insisted on keeping him. We had a great time running SW games all weekend, and a number of the staff played some Pathfinder as well. Lisa and Erik were gracious hosts as always, they are a total class act, and we all owe them a lot for keeping "real D&D" alive. I got to hang out some with Clark Peterson as well, it wqas great to see my old buddy, and I'll be plugging his stuff soon (you know it will be good).

I was able to pack up everything I could tonite and wil ship tomorow. Those of you who ordered Splinters 7-9 will have to wait a bit longer, as the books are still at press. Rest assured I will ship them as soon as they arrive. Two cons in 10 days has me fried, but I am recovering well, and should feel healthy as a horse in no time flat.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:36 am 

What is the current position with Tsar?
What is the current programme for publication, and is there a next installment due?

This week I've been mostly eating . . . minestrone soup.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:48 pm 

Tsar 9 is in layout, 10-12 have maps done and are awaiting art, and 13-14 are not being worked on yet (though they are written). I am estimating December or so; Tome really ate resources.

Have no fear, its on its way:)