FGG New releases
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:10 pm 

Most of you will get an email tonite--but we have released Fane of the Fallen and Splinters of Faith (Parts 1-2). Tsar Chapter 5 softcover is out as well. Fane and splinters are in either S&W or PFRPG format.

Complete Rulebook, Strange Bedfellows, Tsar 6, and a couple more in about 45 days or so.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:57 pm 

tsathogga wrote:Most of you will get an email tonite--but we have released Fane of the Fallen and Splinters of Faith (Parts 1-2). Tsar Chapter 5 softcover is out as well. Fane and splinters are in either S&W or PFRPG format.

Complete Rulebook, Strange Bedfellows, Tsar 6, and a couple more in about 45 days or so.

This is a very British approach to a press release about a new product.  :D
I will now do a quick translation into American English:

Fane of the Fallen: MASSIVE book, chock-full of high level adventuring, with award-winning artist Rick Sardinha's cover and cartography, interior art that isn't completely safe for work, by Rowena Aitken! The Swords & Wizardry version is quite different from the Pathfinder version, but here's a quick quote from the S&W book:
these creatures are the so-called "demonkindred," isolated in their city of Novgorod beneath the shadow of its brooding fortress, waiting for the day in which they will one day have the opportunity to retake power. Even more, they lust for the return of their demonic powers, the birthright that they think has been denied to them. And now, in the form of promises, that hope has been given to them. The hidden city of Novgorod has begun to stir, a beast awakened by its long-denied hopes. The lust to return to their ancient status has been awakened by a demon princess who understands the deepest nature of lust, and knows how to shape its form to her own desires, for she is a succubus of ancient power. She is the demon-courtesan Medibha, just spreading her wings as a lord of demonic power, playing the first moves in the game of demon politics....

And a link, even: http://www.talesofthefroggod.com/index.php/products
(look on the left of the page for the links to products).[/i]

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:54 pm 

Thats because the British way is right. :wink:

Sounds an exciting time on the releases though, really looking forward to more Tsar.

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:37 pm 

lol; that's only because day job has been hell. I have a very cool announcement coming soon too. I am trying to ressurrect a true artifact. I'll tell the story when it becomes reality.

The important thing is that the Complete Rulebok for S&W is about to go on pre-sale--like within 2 weeks. This book is fantastic.