The Non-TSR Recent Fun Finds thread
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 25 of 74123 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 727374
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:54 pm 

Harley Stroh wrote:

Re. Greyhawk maps. Amen. My father helped frame them when I was in 4th grade and they hung on my wall through highschool. I spent years daydreaming about the world.

//H

I got a set laminated for gaming table use.  The others are folded and safely tucked away.  By far some of the best gaming maps ever!  Love Darlene's work  :D

Politician, Tree, Rope...Some Assembly Required

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:16 pm 

Harley---

If you don't have the GH maps any longer, let me know and I'll be happy to send you a set :D

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:46 am 

You're the man, Gro. My framed maps went into storage when I went to college, then my parents went through a couple moves. I give the maps equal odds of being in Colorado, Texas or Wyoming.

Drop me a PM with a price and I'll toss in that product we spoke about at NTRPG for your time and kindness.

//H

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:39 pm 

I don't expect this to be of interest to too many folks around here, but this is really tough Cyberpunk zine to find:

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

When I'd seen issues 2 and 3 last, I bought them.  So I now have all the copies of each (two) that I've ever seen.  And I'd never even seen a picture of issue 1 before.  Happy win!   :D

(Oh, yeah, the duplicates are of course now available if they're of interest to anyone else.)

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:51 pm 

Oh that interests me.. Still after issue 1.. first one I have seen sold, that will teach me to look closer;) Have tracked down a copy someone has but he won't sell it;)

I believe that I may know someone that will be interested in the extras.. see if I can find his contact details for you..

Brette

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:22 pm 

This seemed low for a complete (with dice!) copy of Witch Hunt:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0468768825

Anyone have a Tyme Of Darkness to trade so I can complete the set?   :D

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:31 pm 

TheHistorian wrote:Anyone have a Tyme Of Darkness to trade so I can complete the set?   :D

Have Tyme of Darkness but still looking for the boxed set :)

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:17 pm 

There is a long time since I didn't see a copy of the module for sale on ebay.

And very good price on the boxed set. I was very surprised by the final price considering the number of people who are looking for it.

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:25 pm 

Not much, but more than I had....

Found these while vacationing in Florida, inside a quaint little place called Sci-Fi City:

Deadlands 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Hardcover (in shrink) [they had about 6 of them]

Kobolds Ate My Baby! Solo #1: The Warlock of the Extremely High Tower of Painful, Mystical Death!

Kobolds Ate My Baby! Solo #2: Necro-Groundhog of the Awfully Dark Graveyard of Excruciating, Arcane Death!

Shadows of Europe (Shadowrun 3rd Edition)

Also picked up a few other things more for board games like some Zombies!!! Clowns and some Munchkin Card Game stuff.

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:51 pm 

serleran wrote:Found these while vacationing in Florida, inside a quaint little place called Sci-Fi City:

Isn't Sci-Fi City one of the larger Ebay sellers?  Isn't he the guy who offers free shipping if you buy enough items?

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:14 pm 

TheHistorian wrote:This seemed low for a complete (with dice!) copy of Witch Hunt:

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

The recent set I bought seems to have either a photocopied ToD in it, or one without the cover.  I haven't re-located my other WH boxed set to confirm one way or the other....

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:31 pm 

TheHistorian wrote:This seemed low for a complete (with dice!) copy of Witch Hunt:

yes i do.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:47 am 

FormCritic wrote:
Isn't Sci-Fi City one of the larger Ebay sellers?  Isn't he the guy who offers free shipping if you buy enough items?

Yes, and by quaint he means the place is huge!

Politician, Tree, Rope...Some Assembly Required

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:01 pm 

No. At least, not the RPG section. Now, if I were into comics / manga, MtG or miniatures / Warhammer... then sure, it might be a bigger store for my tastes.

Anyway, it was nice to go inside to look. Oh, and I have no idea if they're on eBay... really don't check or care.

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:13 pm 

Please follow the link to the e-Bay listing for my most recent   FUN FIND.  

The package arrived this afternoon and one thing I am certain of is this; at just $51.01 all in (FREE SHIPPING) I got a very nice deal there.

I have now finished counting all the cards and compairing them with my other sets and the Judges Guild Subweb listings; I am now certain that the contents of that listing included two sets of the Dungeon Tac Cards:

1) One (Confirmed) Complete First Print of the Dungeon Tac Cards.

2) One (Confirmed) Second Print of the Dungeon Tac Cards.

This one has a complete card count, but missing the white product sheet.

Extras:

1) Another partial First Print set of the Dungeon Tac Cards (rough count missing about 30 cards and the white product sheet).

2) There are also 23 Character Chronicle Cards all of them are filled out in pencil.

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:49 pm 

Was looking for the one that got away thread, but someone got a fun find....

Anyone know the buyer? I'd like to compare notes.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:29 pm 

I hesitated to bid high but finally decided to put a low bid since I had never  heard about this. What's this?

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:14 pm 

Gnat the Beggar wrote:I have now finished counting all the cards and compairing them with my other sets and the Judges Guild Subweb listings; I am now certain that the contents of that listing included two sets of the Dungeon Tac Cards:
1) One (Confirmed) Complete First Print of the Dungeon Tac Cards.
2) One (Confirmed) Second Print of the Dungeon Tac Cards.
This one has a complete card count, but missing the white product sheet.

Extras:
1) Another partial First Print set of the Dungeon Tac Cards (rough count missing about 30 cards and the white product sheet).
2) There are also 23 Character Chronicle Cards all of them are filled out in pencil.

Hey Gnat,

Nicely done! I think that was the auction that we were discussing about on the Judges Guild board. I really wanted to bid on it but the shipping to Hong Kong was just outrageous... :(

Best regards,
Ronald

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 25 of 74123 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 727374