Lost Necromancer PDFs
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:22 pm 

July 2010 News and Updates
  August 11, 2010

Greg is back from Gencon, and I whipped him, so now he is diligently working on finalizing Chapter 4! Probable release date is August 20. In other news, we are proud to announce another book by Carla Harker (of Necromancer Games Family Affair fame). Text and maps are done, and we are awaiting art. Still counting pages, but I am estimating 84. It may release as three shorter books. Likely date is November.

Strange Bedfellows  is a d20 adventure for 4-6 PCs of level 2 or higher. A circus show erupts in mayhem when goblinoids crash the performance, slaughtering performers and audience members alike. PCs investigate the attack, leading them into an ancient dungeon and uncovering ancient secrets and harbored grudges. Their decisions affect the politics and economics of three unique towns. Strange Bedfellows includes three fully-developed towns, numerous unique NPCs who offer an extensive assortment of side quests, and a wide range of challenging opponents.

Carla is a fantastic writer with difficult plots and plot twists. Her adventures are for a thinking person. Anyone who has played Family Affair knows that a straight bash approach will result in an early TPK.

Starting on or about September 1, FGG will be offering PRINT versions of the individual chapters of Slumbering Tsar, as well as the two lost Necromancer Games books, Eamonvale Adventures and Demonheart as real books here at this site. These books will have limited print runs and will be clearly marked "First Edition" to differentiate them from later print on demand copies.

Finally, interior art and maps are done for Fane of the Fallen, and the cover for Fane, Strange Bedfellows (awaiting interiors), and Splinters of Faith (awaiting maps) will be done by the end of the month. November release is still on target for all 3 in both print and pdf.

Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:34 pm 

serleran wrote:Hey, Bill, nice to see you around. Are there any plans to make that N'Gathau sourcebook? I know I would be keen to get it.

Don't know about a sourcebook, but the N'Gathau do play a role in the later parts of The Slumbering Tsar Saga and are integral to its story.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:20 pm 

Just noticed tonight that the product page appears dead? Any news on is it just a temporary thing?

http://www.talesofthefroggod.com/index. ... -tsar-saga

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:47 pm 

tsathogga wrote:
Starting on or about September 1, FGG will be offering PRINT versions of the individual chapters of Slumbering Tsar, as well as the two lost Necromancer Games books, Eamonvale Adventures and Demonheart as real books here at this site. These books will have limited print runs and will be clearly marked "First Edition" to differentiate them from later print on demand copies.

Oh Crap!  Wonderful and horrible...how am I gonna collect all these?  8O

Too much good stuff!

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Previous