BITCH ABOUT DEADLORD36, FRANK FERRIS, EYEAMGAWD, ETC THREAD!
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:40 am 

Due to the request/challenge posed by Frankie "The Bad Boy" Ferris himself, I have initiated this thread.  He had asked in another thread that any comments regarding his questionable practices during recent purchases be placed on a separate thread rather than clutter up other threads.  

Furthermore, I would emplore all to address any other beefs about the roastee's practices on this thread as well (including those of buyitupboi, merpluva, iluvdnd, pdfkilla, and all of those other fake Ebay accounts).  Additionally, I would further request that complaints regarding other members of The Acaeum, Ebay, or other forums be kept in separate BITCH columns as to not clutter up each other.  

Well, without further ado, here it is!  THE BITCH ABOUT DEADLORD36 SHOW!!! (thought the caps and !!!'s would get the attention of the GE).

May Eru's light shine upon you always.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:02 am 

The only thing I find unforgivable about deadlord is he gave money to the game emporium.  How  could you?!?!?  :(

"What can I get for $10?"

"Mint Rare and Shrinkwrapped-just pick that bar of soap up for us pls, we love you long time!"

YIM  

Prolific Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:30 am 

When I was a child, Frank Ferris shoved me, while we were attending a circus for the culturally handicapped in Pawtucket, RI.  I vaulted off the merry-go-round pavilion, over the rail, and into a rampaging stampede of drunken, evil, cigar-chomping, Syphilitic clowns.  The physical, mental, and emotional scars have not healed to this day.  Even emoticons that vaguely reflect the incident cause me to relapse into violent convulsions and uncontrollable discharges.

:evil:  :twisted:  :evil:  :twisted:

Needless to say, there will forever be bad blood between us.

And the circus.

And the clowns.

And the old lady I landed on.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:29 pm 

I felt compelled to buy it. Besides, if I am fucked with, I promise 100 negatives will follow. Exactly 100. No more. No less. And, having spoken to one of the law firms I work for, it seems that mail fraud is not only present here, but prosecutable. And these guys (who like me a lot, probably because they don't collect RPG's) have said they would gladly pursue a lawsuit, even for chump change, absolutely free. The mail fraud charge has to be pursued by the state.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:30 pm 

Darkie, I think you were in Pawtucketville.  8O  8O  8O

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:10 pm 

Give me a minute to gather my notes... I'm only got Volumes 1-3 of 'Things Frank Did that pissed people off' here with me at work.

-------------------------------------------------

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:17 pm 

Hello everyone,  

I just recently registered, mainly because of this very post, and I hate to start out in a bad way with all of you, because I really do enjoy reading your post's, but I have no complaints about Frank.  I email him every now and then and I find him to be a fair and likeable fellow.  I have bought auctions from him and traded items also and have been pleased with the results.  

But what I can say is, if ever there is something bad that I can say about him, I will be sure to come to this post and do so.  And if a large amount of time has gone by without any complaints on my part, I would be more than willing to make something up.  (I may even ask Frank for help in this :lol: )

Let me tell you something ass-eyes, let me tell you ALL something: war has made me very PARANOID! and when you get to eye-balling me, makes my Agent Orange act up, makes me want to KILL!

Take time and visit Zeitgeistgames.com

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:23 pm 

Anything new?

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:25 pm 

I've only been been hanging around the forum for about 5 months, and active for less than a month.
Frank, and I only know him from his posts and a few e-mails seems to be a really cool guy. I find his posts to have a raw edge and there straight foward and funny.

Frank- Being the " :twisted: Bad Boy of D&D :twisted: " has kind of charm to it. I'm jealous  :P

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:41 pm 

Who in the Hell did this! If you want a piece of me we can settle it on the game table! :evil: !

Hello invincibleoverlord

You are receiving this email because you have (or someone pretending to be you has) requested a new password be sent for your account on The Acaeum. If you did not request this email then please ignore it, if you keep receiving it please contact the board administrator.

I got two of these with two different attempts at changing my password. Don't make me call in the D20 Mafia, or Frank for that matter.........I'm sure he's mad enough to kill right about now!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:49 pm 

Stir couldron, adding twig and berries of Red Dragon

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:09 pm 

Well, gee, guys, I don't know what to say. "sob". I'd like to thank all of the little people who helped me on my way up by allowing me to step on their carcasses, I'd like to thank my agent, Mr. Orange, my commanding officer, Major Payne, and my assistants, Private Parts and Corporal Punishment. Without you, all of this still could have been possible.
I have tried to be honest and fair, not always succeeding, but I think the effort is what counts. Tx for the kudos.
I should be panned for the Emporium thing though..........

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:19 pm 

I've been silent on this thread up until now because I couldn't think of one negative thing to say about Deadlord36.  However, my posts per day % is getting low, so here goes.   :D

He's a rude, sneaky, incorrigible rogue, and evil incarnate thrown in for good measure.  I respect the hell outta that.   :twisted:   Hmm.  Maybe we should have an official "roast".

YIM  

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:39 am 

deimos3428 wrote:He's a rude, sneaky, incorrigible rogue, and evil incarnate thrown in for good measure.  I respect the hell outta that.   :twisted:   Hmm.  Maybe we should have an official "roast".

You guys are easily impressed!  Frank is an absolute softy ...

In fact the whole reason we are all here is because we play games ... therefore I label us all softies.  I suggest we all meet at the Museum (InvincibleOne can you organise some food, drinks etc?) and sort out who is the toughest of this group.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:27 am 

That would be great. As long as it's not an actual "roast". I'm not keen on people having me for dinner. Besides, I probably taste like shit, since I'm full of it.
Where is the physical museum going to be located?

Prolific Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:28 am 

I did remember two things I disliked about Frank.  His mother was a hamster, and his father smelt of elderberries.

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:00 am 

Ummmm, why was this post even *bumped* ?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:11 am 

dzubak wrote:Ummmm, why was this post even *bumped* ?

Preparation for the "Frank's 1000th post celebration"  

:roll:

- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)

Next