One man's junk. . . AKA: FREE STUFF!
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:11 am 

Ethesis wrote:D&D Basic and Expert Rulebooks (Erol Otus artwork on covers). Fair condition - at best.

-- I need those, my copies were lost a long time ago.

I can send you 1 of each if each if you want. I think I have like 5 of each laying around somewhere.  If you are interested PM me. :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:00 pm 

Oh man, I wish I'd noticed this thread before buying that Birhtright stuff from ya! I could use that set of maps (if they're in good shape) from the Time of the Dragon/Taladas boxed set. I've been meaning to get them for some time. If you still have them, how about throwing them in with the Birthright stuff and I can Paypal you a few extra bucks or something?  :wink:

Visit the Back In Print website...where OOP is Back In Print!

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:10 pm 

Halaster! I posted this thread 12 months ago!  :D

I thought everything was taken, but the guy who wanted Dragon 148 lucked out . . .

Perhaps I need to do another give away soon . . .
8)

Sorry, the maps are gone . . .  

. . . but . . . as fate would have it . . .  :D  I happen to have a complete Time of the Dragon box set for sale . . . very nice, all books in VF/NM condition, solid with no broken corners. Don't know if you need the whole set or not . . . say $12.00 ? PM me if you want it . . . I can combine the shipping with your Birthright set if you are interested.

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:46 pm 

I think some of us should do some Spring/Summer cleaning/weeding again. I've got a few items I can put up... but much of it isn't TSR.

The Wraith - [email protected]

Yin & Yang Productions on eBay:
http://myworld.ebay.com/yinyangpro

WWW ICQ YIM  

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:31 pm 

Wraith, I happen to look into lots of non-TSR stuff, especially if it's Traveller or RuneQuest.  Don't be shy about offering.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:15 am 

bclarkie wrote:
Ethesis wrote:D&D Basic and Expert Rulebooks (Erol Otus artwork on covers). Fair condition - at best.

-- I need those, my copies were lost a long time ago.

I can send you 1 of each if each if you want. I think I have like 5 of each laying around somewhere. If you are interested PM me. :wink:

Many thanks, arrived nicely and they fill a gap.

I'm packaging up something to send in return, probably get it out this weekend.

Regards,

Stephen

Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:15 am 

just wanted to say thanks muchly for 148 and its two friends! I got them this morning. I must say, you don't play around with packaging, do ya? :) thanks again, bro.

Michael

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:26 am 

Traveller wrote:Wraith, I happen to look into lots of non-TSR stuff, especially if it's Traveller or RuneQuest. Don't be shy about offering.

I'll second that :D

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:00 pm 

grodog wrote:
Traveller wrote:Wraith, I happen to look into lots of non-TSR stuff, especially if it's Traveller or RuneQuest. Don't be shy about offering.

I'll second that :D

:lol:  You know me too damn well my friend.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:23 pm 

LordRajiv wrote:just wanted to say thanks muchly for 148 and its two friends! I got them this morning. I must say, you don't play around with packaging, do ya? :) thanks again, bro.

Michael

You're welcome.  (yes . . . I spend far too much time packaging, scanning, bagging, recording and organizing the stuff I sell . . .  :?  Even as I type this, my scanner is going non-stop & I am surrounded by  * quick count * twenty-three boxed sets I have managed to bag and number plus a large stack of modules & rulebooks.  This is why I give away the extras . . . just too much "clutter" sometimes . . . )

Like this little tidbit . . . a small bag of all-white "Single Sided Die Cut Counters" by Gamescience.  Unpunched, small size (like the Gazetteer or Avalon Hill War Game size . . . not like the Battlesystem sized ones).  Still in  a little baggy with a 50 cents price tag.    Anyone????

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Previous