Game Emporium strikes again!
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:21 am 

bclarkie wrote:
belial418 wrote: let me know what comes of this mess...I have a rather large family and these 2 are living in "my back yard?" wont be too hard...

Ahhhh, this is good. If you havent already please check out the other 2 threads concerning this "seller". I am sure all of us here GREATLYwould appreciate you assistance. :wink:

Ok, I started making some calls, all we need is a general grouping of info on THEM perhaps in a post. Did I read someone said something about one of them going to school--I ASSUME college right? Someone I talked to on the phone just now gave me a really deep insight but I dont want to post it here just yet for obvious reasons, I feel like John Walsh from americas most wanted hot on the trail LMAO
Either post info or PM me and I will leave updates, Belial418.

Oh yeah, and for those of you that I do business with on this sight, please forget my address and real name LOL

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:32 am 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:I did a little digging around and found this out :wink: :

TGE is located in Wytheville, VA 24382

ETC is located in Pulaski, VA 24301

They are connected directly via I-81 and only 23.5 miles apart 8O !

So keep on the lookout for new sellers from the two areas plus surrounding areas. See map at this link:
mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&a ... P&2pl=
Anybody have an actual address for these two?

With my best John Walsh Impression:

Thanks Kosh, your leads have help us narrow down the search for "Jason" or "James" down to a 63 mile radius. Keep your tips coming and remember you can choose to remain totally anonymous. So do your part and help us catch this seasoned RPG villian, and put him where he belongs, behind bars!

Is it wrong to request addresses from ebay auction winners who might have an actual legit address?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:03 am 

*bump*

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Previous