WOOHOOO!! Need to brag about my day!!!
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:42 am 

Excitement still running through my veins from an exciting day today!! Met with a private collector who has a HUGE non tsr and tsr collection! WOWZERS! Best part of all, I obtained the following items (BRACE YOURSELF):  Wee Warriors Game Designers Kit Wee Warriors Embattled Trek Wee Warriors Embattled Trek Wee Warriors The Vanquished Foe Wee Warriors Dwarven Glory Wee Warriors Dwarven Glory Wee Warriors Misty Isles  WOOOHOOOO. Got 7 wee warriors items in a trade all in one day with that private collector. How's that for a early x-mas gift :-)  Pictures of the items and items in my collection can be found here:  http://community.webshots.com/user/rpgcollector  Merry X-Mas ALL!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 1:39 pm 

Ho Ho Ho...  Congrats, Mike  I just got my Lost Caverns of Tsojonth and it is beautiful.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 12:00 pm 

Ok, my turn - I received yesterday in the mail First Fantasy Campaign from Judges Guild - quite nice condition with players and DMs maps.  Nice to have such a piece of gaming history in hand!  Paul

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Saphoo that thoughts aquire speed; the lips aquire stains; the stains become a warning.  It is by will alone I set my mind in motion."