MORGANSURNAME WAVES WHITE FLAG
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:23 am 

AND THEY'RE OFF... eBay listings

Another member is questioning  my integrity, so I though I would restart this thread.

May Eru's light shine upon you always.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:29 am 

morgansurname wrote:AND THEY'RE OFF... eBay listings

Another member is questioning  my integrity, so I though I would restart this thread.

I wasn't questioning your integrity.  Just hoping to stir up some interesting exchanges.  Maybe I spent too long role-playing Chaotic Evil characters  :twisted:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:28 am 

johnhuck wrote:
morgansurname wrote:AND THEY'RE OFF... eBay listings

I wasn't questioning your integrity.  Just hoping to stir up some interesting exchanges.  Maybe I spent too long role-playing Chaotic Evil characters  :twisted:

My apologies then.  As stated in another thread...Devil's Advocate I name thee!!!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:19 am 

I just wanted to thank everyone that have sent me postitive email, mail, and messages on these threads.  The sincerity and warmth in your words has helped to ease the pain from the negative attacks I have received recently.  I am especially grateful for those of you that noted an appreciation for my thoroughness and attention to detail.  It is my hope that  others will take note of this and more sellers in the future will describe items in the fullest possible detail to limit problem transactions on Ebay and elsewhere.  

Thanks to you all!

Previous