Impressive looking 6th printing white box ed. on eBay...
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 9:56 am 

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 8&rd=1  If I had the cash, I'd be there...  Paul[/url]

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Saphoo that thoughts aquire speed; the lips aquire stains; the stains become a warning.  It is by will alone I set my mind in motion."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 11:50 am 

The OCE white box is in wonderful shape. Rob (the_eastern_treasure_chest!!) sells a lot of collectible tsr stuff in great condition. Go check out the rest of his auctions.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 12:34 pm 

Hey  That is an OCE! That is the last issuance of that boxset and was widely distrubuted. Rob should make his auctions read a bit more clearly because I could barely see the OCE emblem in the pict. I wouldn't pay much more than that if it were in SW. I have seen quite a few in comparable condition go for less than $75. I picked up mine at a bookshop for $30. :)  I think someone else in this group thought less of this resellers listings in relationship the use of the words 'ultra rare'. I feel bad for folks that buy those words. :roll:   Adam

"before chuck even gets in the room, you can feel the bad-ness." -Al

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 12:41 pm 

Maybe you need to check your eyes Adam? I can see the OCE on there with no problem. As a long time collector, you should know that the 6th print IS OCE. A white box non OCE does not extend to the 6th print.....smart guy...  As I said before, the use of certain words definitely attract attention TO an item and attracts bidders. I don't see any wrongdoing in that. If you saying thats wrong, then it must be wrong for resellers like Aaron to charge high prices on some items?  :roll:  :roll:  Deal with it, its capitalism at its best. If you find something wrong, then go be a reseller and challenge them.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:02 pm 

Mkman wrote: Deal with it, its capitalism at its best. If you find something wrong, then go be a reseller and challenge them.
 Why is this mosquito buzzing in my ear in every topic room around this forum? If anyone sees it would they mind smashing it against the wall with their hand?  Pls Mike, enter final wise comments here...

"before chuck even gets in the room, you can feel the bad-ness." -Al