Introduce Yourself, Fellow Collectors
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 63 of 118123 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 116117118
Author

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2332
Joined: Feb 20, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 27, 2017
Location: Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods

Post Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:02 pm 
 

Ah, new page.

We leave the Hundred Years' War behind us and resume our normal programming.

  


** Banned **

Posts: 11
Joined: Sep 24, 2009
Last Visit: Sep 24, 2009
Location: France / Burgundy / Dijon

Post Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:03 pm 
 

Whatever i write, if you want, you can do it, so do as you want.

As i already told you, it was Natalie's written words, not mine.
I understand you're upset, but as i'm responsible to the fact Nat knows my eBay password, i'm not guilty for words written by her : she is ONLY my ex-girlfriend, and clearly not another part of my body and/or mind.

If you want her phone number and/or her email address, just tell me.

I will not take every moments i come here to apologize for words written from my eBay or Paypal account, or maybe email address (same password everywhere !) without my consent !

As i said before, i was shocked by her written words too :(
I'm in the habit to contact a seller when a problem arise : ask Alan (killjoy32) and Matt (shagymatt36) about what i've done upon received ITEMS WHO WERE NOT AS DESCRIBED ! Matt refund me ; Concerning Alan, i just warned him i'm a little disappointed (but for his own defense he was in a hurry to go to Mongolia to his race so he uploaded items quickly "just for me" so i didn't neg him for the little DL5 mistake he made). Hope this is clear enough : before bidding, i read all terms, and if i had been at home, this kind of problem will have not arrived, because i had done AS PER YOUR TERMS : contacted you !

I understand your point of view but you have to know this : she left me because i said her to take her packages and to leave. Just because it was a hassle to discover -FBs left by her from my eBay account to other eBay customers WITHOUT MY CONSENT (as you can see,i begin to use "cougie's words", as i begin to be VERY DISAPPOINTED BY YOU, and really think to act as him if you don't stop very quickly).

"Thanks" to stab me again for this : you surely were upset, but i live all days at less than 100 feet from a woman i'm still loving with but was unable to restrain concerning her bad habits.  

I understand you were negged and so that you were very disappointed because of it TOO, but think about this :

* as i remember, when coming back home, Nat said me something like that : "if i had sent him a message, i would have been told to send the item back to him, with shipment cost for me : he had to assume his mistake ! not me"

* i don't really know what happened thereafter, AND THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM - whatever you will post here, what was written was written - and i'm sorry by the way she answered concerning your family, but your reaction here is like a child : you were pissed off by her, so now you claim for revenge !

Please don't be stupid and stop this by now because i would never accept to be judged guilty for words written by my EX-girlfriend. Do you understand clearly this ?

I accept the fact i've done only one mistake : to tell Nat my eBay / Paypal / email password.

But you, please, next time, as a  respectable member of the Valuation Board (or i hope so you are ...), please try to describe items you sell MORE accurately. Please, accept the fact you've made a mistake concerning this item, and that you have to share responsibility for -FB  left by NAT from my eBay account TO YOU. As Cougie wrote : "anything else is a waste of time, FOR ME !" (beware, because i'm starting to become another Devil-Cougie ...)

I hope you will understand and respect my point of view : if you claim for revenge, i can add you in my list of members allowed to bid upon my items : bid on one of them, won it, ask for total including shipment cost (no packing, no handling), pay it, then i will be very pleased to send it to you - not as "signed for" then when it arrives leave me a -FB too : i will have to look a it for a full year, as i did concerning -FBs left by Cougie.
Please accept to do this, but please stop to hassle me for words I never wrote, ok ? I'm too sad about Nat & I, so please LET ME OUT OF YOUR STRUGGLE WITH NATALIE OR YOU WILL REGRET IT DEEPLY !

>>>
Last week, i warned bclarkie and killjoy32 about a french seller who translated M3 and CM3 modules into french, who buy U.S. CM3 & M3 modules, to resell them in France with his translated modules : CM3 and M3 selling prices haven risen 3 to 6 times beyond normal selling price because of this, so i decided to restrain his activities : i bought every M3 & CM3 on auction in our planet to stop him, even trying to buy one translated M3 from him to send pics to you all, Valuation board members, but i got no answers from bclarkie ... so i really consider i loose my time with you all, "so-called valuation board members" : so i consider you loose your time with me, and you would better try to stop this guy too.

Or you will have another true problem, as i can do as Cougie did : buy every item i want prices to explode : i have more funds than Cougie to do this. I hope you want to avoid such a mistake from you, just because it seems you are a responsible and reasonable customer, and i really hope the Valuation Board don't want to have one of his members contributed to the creation of a second Abomination on Earth : another Cougie ... but a cougie with ~90 littleprincessfreya customers/accounts able to bid with and/or for him.

If you upset me too much, i will have to claim for revenge too, asking to ~90 french eBay IDs to buy something from you (i'm able to pay their won items) and then ask each of them to leave a -FB to you : i don't want it, but if you continue to harass me as you currently do, you have to know it would be the best way for you to loose your powerseller status VERY QUICKLY ! Hope this is clear enough for you to stop it INSTANTLY.
I'm sure other members of the Valuation Board will understand the fact i can do more to stop you.

Yesterday, i came here with peaceful intents, but as many sellers who have bad habits have learned it with me, if i'm upset by someone he will regret it very quickly : the last one is this french M3/CM3 translator who earned a -FB FROM ME because he didn't send me what i paid for : he made a refund, so he was told to eBay as a "non-selling seller" and warned by them : funny, but he didn't sell other items, as if his eBay account was suspended :)
As many among you know about it, i can be very reasonable - as i have told in previous messages - but when i'm like Gary Oldman in the "5th element" movie, i can become very VERY V-E-R-Y DISAPPOINTED (clearly not able to write something like Nat did with my account) : if you try to rememorate me again what she wrote (i only want to forget it because it is the reason why we no more live together!), i swear i will come to UK, i swear i will catch you, and i swear i will use your head as a ram to open a way through the front door of Cougie's pitiful small cottage, and i swear i with throw you to his head, until you or him no more moves ! lol

It would be a very funny epitaph on your tomb : "R.I.P. - K.I.A. to stop the Cougster !"

Consider all of these as a free peaceful warning, a proof of open hand to you (i'm not an AD&D 1st edition monk, so no risk for you to take physical damages :)

As B4 : do as you want, but you were warned about what may happen to your eBay account for such a foolish act from you ... :'(


Really hope communication will ever exist on the future, so we can find a way to sort it and to live in peace.

Cheers,
Olivier

p.s. : now it's time for you to bid on one among my pitiful items : your allowance had been set to do as you want :)
p.p.s. : if i can do something to appease you, even telling Nat to discuss with you a little to appease you, just tell me ! And ... please erase my eBay ID from your forbidden list, as i'm currently interested in some of your stuff and prefer to avoid to tell one among my 90 friends to bid upon it ... for me :) as Virginie did on May/June (she lives in Quetigny / zipcode "21800", and i was here to tell her what kind of feedback to leave to you : a + FB (many buyers act as me, but i assume the facts i've done on eBay : telling other to bid for me ; i have asked an eBay Counselor if i can do like this and he just answered : "sorry i don't listen words coming out of your mouth on the phone : please try again ! lol. Hope it is clear enough : not seen, not caught !"
p.p.p.s. : i have chosen a new password : that's all i can do. And what about you ?


"Items CAN still be NEAR MINT without folder holes otherwise were VGC, no holes raise them 2 NEAR MINT"
:)

  


** Banned **

Posts: 11
Joined: Sep 24, 2009
Last Visit: Sep 24, 2009
Location: France / Burgundy / Dijon

Post Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:04 pm 
 

JohnGaunt wrote:Ah, new page.

We leave the Hundred Years' War behind us and resume our normal programming.


i hope so ...


"Items CAN still be NEAR MINT without folder holes otherwise were VGC, no holes raise them 2 NEAR MINT"
:)

  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2332
Joined: Feb 20, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 27, 2017
Location: Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods

Post Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:09 pm 
 

guydrin_avalon wrote:i hope so ...

In all seriousness, welcome to the Acaeum.  Misunderstandings happen here, as you must have known before you joined.   No one wins or loses these types of arguments unless one of the participants posts something really, really stupid.

As someone pointed out recently, nailing someone's head to the floor is one type of Acaeum welcome.   :D

  


** Banned **

Posts: 11
Joined: Sep 24, 2009
Last Visit: Sep 24, 2009
Location: France / Burgundy / Dijon

Post Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:17 pm 
 

ashmire13 wrote:Olivier, unless you can substantiate your comments, you may wish to reconsider your questioning of gygs role on the VB so boldly.

Personally I have bought many items from gyg, both privately and via ebay and have never been disappointed with the quality of the item description or the service.

edit - As an aside, I have also purchased without issue from lawrenson. Both, I hold in high regard as members of this site and would not wish to become embroiled in anything between you.


Gyg can tell you he made a mistake and that item received was not as described : i'm not responsible what my ex girlfriend wrote.
What i wrote concerning this received item was true : it was not the quality as described.
Sorry for other Valuation members : i didn't want to hurt all of you but i really consider one among your members did a misdescribed item mistake.
I know it may happen, Gyg ! But you did it, not me. So what happened after that, despite the fact it's not my fault, is your fault. So, as wriiten B4, you'd better take mo care to your items descripitions or - as Nat told me this afternoon  because she remembers you telling it to her : you MAYBE put the wrong item into the package (funny : this time she took your defense lol :)


"Items CAN still be NEAR MINT without folder holes otherwise were VGC, no holes raise them 2 NEAR MINT"
:)

  


** Banned **

Posts: 11
Joined: Sep 24, 2009
Last Visit: Sep 24, 2009
Location: France / Burgundy / Dijon

Post Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:32 pm 
 

Sorry but i'm disgusted enough by such a greeting from a "so-called" VB member (gyg) : please erase my Acaeum account quickly, as i will never come back.

Bye


"Items CAN still be NEAR MINT without folder holes otherwise were VGC, no holes raise them 2 NEAR MINT"
:)

  


Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 3470
Joined: Oct 10, 2006
Last Visit: Oct 21, 2021
Location: Wandering aimlessly on the 8th level down...

Post Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:46 am 
 

unfortunately your arrogance by posting your French 'mafia' actions on a public forum is not the brightest thing in the world and beggars belief. I hope you amend those posts before you land yourself and your lackeys in very hot legal water
 
also, boasting about how rich and powerful you are doesnt wash.

hope you and your ego have fun together.


Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3861
Joined: Feb 21, 2004
Last Visit: Jul 20, 2021
Location: Milford, Michigan

Post Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:19 am 
 

guydrin_avalon wrote:... i bought every M3 & CM3 on auction in our planet to stop him, even trying to buy one translated M3 from him to send pics to you all, Valuation board members, but i got no answers from bclarkie ... so i really consider i loose my time with you all, "so-called valuation board members" : so i consider you loose your time with me, and you would better try to stop this guy too.

Hope this is clear enough for you to stop it INSTANTLY.
I'm sure other members of the Valuation Board will understand the fact i can do more to stop you.


WTF?  I am not sure what you think the Valuation Board is or can do to help you. The Valuation Board has nothing to do with what you are describing. VB members are not ebay police. Not even close. And reading this post is the first time I knew anything about this supposed issue.

Edit:  And just to be clear. There is a reason I will not ship anything to France. This dates back almost 10 years for me. The single worst place to ship anything.


And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

 WWW  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2332
Joined: Feb 20, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 27, 2017
Location: Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods

Post Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:08 pm 
 

bbarsh wrote:WTF?  I am not sure what you think the Valuation Board is or can do to help you. The Valuation Board has nothing to do with what you are describing. VB members are not ebay police. Not even close. And reading this post is the first time I knew anything about this supposed issue.

The Acaeum is not a secret cabal.

(But we are the Illuminati.  Fnord.)

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 530
Joined: Feb 25, 2005
Last Visit: Oct 14, 2021
Location: Lille, France.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:52 pm 
 

guydrin_avalon wrote:Sorry but i'm disgusted enough by such a greeting from a "so-called" VB member (gyg) : please erase my Acaeum account quickly, as i will never come back.

Bye


Good news from my point of view, really.
:lol:

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 530
Joined: Feb 25, 2005
Last Visit: Oct 14, 2021
Location: Lille, France.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:59 pm 
 

Oh, and welcome to the Acaeum every other people  :D

  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2496
Joined: Feb 07, 2006
Last Visit: Oct 19, 2021
Location: France / Cité des Papes

Post Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:24 pm 
 

Guydrin, you offer a very nice picture of french guys  8O  :?

Now I know why some US sellers do not want to ship to France... :(


Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

 WWW  

User avatar

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 607
Joined: Mar 17, 2008
Last Visit: Oct 20, 2021
Location: Evergreen, CO

Post Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:44 pm 
 

guydrin_avalon wrote:Sorry but i'm disgusted enough by such a greeting from a "so-called" VB member (gyg) : please erase my Acaeum account quickly, as i will never come back.

Bye


Well this was certainly an odd episode...

  

User avatar

** Banned **

Posts: 1213
Joined: Aug 04, 2009
Last Visit: Nov 02, 2013

Post Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:45 pm 
 

Prufrock wrote:gyg - this thread is not the place to air your problems.


Welcome to all the newbies.  

Martin


Um...thanks? I guess if you miss a day (okay, a few days) you miss a lot!

  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2332
Joined: Feb 20, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 27, 2017
Location: Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods

Post Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:26 pm 
 

MetamorphosisSigma wrote:Um...thanks? I guess if you miss a day (okay, a few days) you miss a lot!

Welcome!

Whether your head is nailed to the floor or the wall depends on who has the hammer and nails.  :)

  

User avatar

** Banned **

Posts: 1213
Joined: Aug 04, 2009
Last Visit: Nov 02, 2013

Post Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:03 pm 
 

JohnGaunt wrote:Welcome!

Whether your head is nailed to the floor or the wall depends on who has the hammer and nails.  :)


Should I have a preference? I'm not seeing much to recommend either option. :)

  


Active Collector

Posts: 26
Joined: Oct 05, 2009
Last Visit: Dec 15, 2010
Location: Janesville, WI

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:57 pm 
 

Hi, I have no idea what really just happened, but I am 29, recently into collecting after finding a number of items at flea markets and such. I have lurked for a while and just started posting now that I had some valuation questions. I have seen a number of members bidding at GenCon and hope to see them spend lots of money agains. This year seemed a little less exciting than last, partly because of TOVA on Friday. I also was one of the "actors" in the Dark Dungeons impromptu performance during the charity auction fire alarm. I played Debbie I believe (I cannot remember if that was the name or not).

I live in Janesville, WI as you can tell from my profile. Janesville is about 45 minutes outside Lake Geneva, and half an hour south of Madison for reference. Many of you likely recognize Janesville as the location of Noble Knight Games. They recently moved buildings and openned a retail location as well. We also have Kryptonite Kollectibles. Two game stores for 60,000 people is kind of nice.

  

User avatar

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2655
Joined: Sep 25, 2007
Last Visit: Sep 06, 2021
Location: Southwest

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:09 am 
 

Welcome to the site!

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6423
Joined: Jan 03, 2005
Last Visit: Oct 21, 2021
Location: UK

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:40 am 
 

Wow. Missid all that.

Gotta say, I've bought more than once from both Gyg and Coug, and never had a problem dealing with either of them. Both seem to be stand up guys. I'm sure if a mistake or a misrepresentation happens on the side og Gyg, given the chance, he would do his utmost to correct it. I can only imagine the problem here is that the guy's 'ex-GF' got in there and shot her mouth off before trying to resolve things, and maybe that's why he/she is an 'ex-GF'.

Gyg, would be nice to know this guy's eBay ID for those who want to add him to a list.


This week I've been mostly eating . . . minestrone soup.

 WWW  


Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 3470
Joined: Oct 10, 2006
Last Visit: Oct 21, 2021
Location: Wandering aimlessly on the 8th level down...

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:20 am 
 

Welcome Laertes!

And congratulations on avoiding the 'nailing of the head to the floor' welcome reserved for some...   :lol:


Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

  
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 63 of 118123 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 116117118