TSR stuff in XLS format
Author

Prolific Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:24 pm 

Hi, it's not mine unfortunately ... it's the more limited but very clean file by Echohawk I believe.  Very useful for sorting, but doesn't have the obscurities of my 2004 list.  If anyone needs the Echohawk list, or would like my Excel sortable version of the Acaeum's own TSR code list, I can provide either via PM ... but I won't have access to the computer those files are on until next week, so responses will be delayed.

Still searching!

Prolific Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:27 pm 

FoulFoot wrote in TSR stuff in XLS format:You can attach .xls files (along with many other file types) to a post here.

Kent, I've got a "Dark Angel Compendium #2" in Word .doc format around here, from 2000.  If you'd like a copy let me know.

Foul

Thanks Foul!  If I recall that's the bad one before I got involved with the Acaeum :)  Very derivative of here, my collection, the TSR Magic Encyclopedia type releases and the old Brenfrow stuff along with Heroic Worlds and some other stuff.  Definitely interesting, but more of a primer to people who were looking to get back into D&D as a result of eBay, 3E's debut or the 25th anniversary stuff.

Hard to believe how much time has passed already  :lol:

*Edit*
See also:
TSR Product spreadsheet?

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:47 pm 

maybe try this? I'm not sure who created this one

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Prolific Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:50 pm 

That's an excellent one, thank you!  I don't think I have that one.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:35 pm 

those are the only two lists I've managed to get from some folks on here. The lists have been incredibly useful, so I really appreciate the time the people put into making these.

This is the Echohawk created one for anyone else

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Previous