Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:41 pm 

xraygord wrote:We aint 'cough' all that bad. 'cough

Your username isn't xraygord420.  :)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:10 pm 

JohnGaunt wrote:Your username isn't xraygord420.  :)

The guy can smoke a Hawaiian island up for all I care, just pull your damn head out of your ass first.  

Explains a lot of the "dude"s I got from the guy in our telephone conversation....he was a little Spicoli-ish in his responses.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:16 pm 

Badmike wrote:The guy can smoke a Hawaiian island up for all I care, just pull your damn head out of your ass first.

Someone who smokes should be mellow and not so uptight about shipping times . . .

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:33 am 

JohnGaunt wrote:Anyone with "420" in an e-mail address or eBay ID is probably not as sharp as he thinks he is.

However, he does get points for having the name of "Brian".  :)

Is that a shot against the numerically terminated?  That tears it, your orc's getting more giants to fight.

YIM  

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:06 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:Is that a shot against the numerically terminated?  That tears it, your orc's getting more giants to fight.

Waqsted is not scared of any giant!

Seriously, I was commenting on how much a username reveals about a person.  I have to question why anyone would advertise that he smokes pot; while not "probable cause" (yet), why would one advertise that he smokes pot?  If I took a username of "ice-smoker" or "357-187" or "goat-se", then wouldn't that indicate that I had both a questionable habit and a need to draw attention to it?

Admittedly, I once had a t-shirt with a pot leaf on it, and I almost bought some t-shirts with Chronic the Hedgehog . . . but I am not a pot smoker.  I'm just weird.  :)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:33 pm 

JohnGaunt wrote:Waqsted is not scared of any giant!

Seriously, I was commenting on how much a username reveals about a person.  I have to question why anyone would advertise that he smokes pot; while not "probable cause" (yet), why would one advertise that he smokes pot?  If I took a username of "ice-smoker" or "357-187" or "goat-se", then wouldn't that indicate that I had both a questionable habit and a need to draw attention to it?

Admittedly, I once had a t-shirt with a pot leaf on it, and I almost bought some t-shirts with Chronic the Hedgehog . . . but I am not a pot smoker.  I'm just weird.  :)

One of my friends in high school wore a t-shirt that had pictured a set of stairs leading to a pot leaf, with the words "Stairway to Heaven" written underneath. The funny thing is the guy never used drugs (I don't think he ever has, actually), but was wearing it to protest a new school policy of "no writing, pictures or logos" on shirts worn to school.  It was pretty funny, though (and yeh he got the shirt confiscated....)

Mike B

NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:07 pm 

Badmike wrote:Wow!  Check this one out.  The buyer left me a Neg AND filed with paypal....but checking the tracking shows the item is at his post office waiting pickup!   He just never bothered to get the item at the post office!  As the Coug would say, BLOCK WIPE AVOID this retard:

scubabri420
Buyer's Name: brian reid

Mike B.

Update:

It gets better. I called Brian as I had his number on the contact.  He was evasive and wouldn't acknowledge he was Brian at first.  I told him the tracking on the items indicated it was waiting for him at his post office. He was beligerent and combatative, and didn't believe the post office had his package despite me giving him the tracking number. "Those things can be faked, man" was his reply.  I again told him the item was at the post office, and had actually reached him ten days after I mailed it out.  He said "So what, I'm still leaving the neg, ten days is too fucking long.  You're service sucks".  Classy.  If you haven't blocked this dude, you really, really need to.

I'm going to appeal to you again: block this guy.  He is absolutely certifiable, and perhaps even dangerous.  

He has been continually harassing me for the past couple of days by email and phone, and filed several harrassment claims with ebay about my phone call to him.  It's gone way beyond anything a normal human would do in this circumstance.  He has made up complete nonsense and been emailing it to ebay pretty much hourly all day today.  I was required to send in my "version" of said events and basically had to just reply that pretty much 100% of it was made up (it was).  Since he didn't have any sort of corraborating evidence (no emails, etc) I don't think ebay will give it much mind.  But he is persistent in his lunacy.  It's like I pushed the final button on his freak out control board and he's spinning around, frothing at the mouth.  

Seriously, block him. He will waste your time.

Also, USPS tracking indicated he did pick up his items from the post office yesterday.  However, he still has not rescinded the paypal claim saying he didn't get the items....

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:38 am 

Okay, you convinced me.  Blocked.  

I hadn't looked at my blocked buyer list in a while.  Kind of gave me a shiver to see those nefarious names.  I thank you all for saving me from some of the hassles these folks have brought you.

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:50 am 

bLOck WiPed!  :P

Check out my Chaosium sourcebook.
Secrets of Tibet

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:38 am 

Blocked!  Thanks! :)

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:37 pm 

Badmike wrote:
I'm going to appeal to you again: block this guy.  He is absolutely certifiable, and perhaps even dangerous.  

He has been continually harassing me for the past couple of days by email and phone, and filed several harrassment claims with ebay about my phone call to him.  It's gone way beyond anything a normal human would do in this circumstance.  He has made up complete nonsense and been emailing it to ebay pretty much hourly all day today.  I was required to send in my "version" of said events and basically had to just reply that pretty much 100% of it was made up (it was).  Since he didn't have any sort of corraborating evidence (no emails, etc) I don't think ebay will give it much mind.  But he is persistent in his lunacy.  It's like I pushed the final button on his freak out control board and he's spinning around, frothing at the mouth.  

Seriously, block him. He will waste your time.

Also, USPS tracking indicated he did pick up his items from the post office yesterday.  However, he still has not rescinded the paypal claim saying he didn't get the items....

Mike B.

LOL, you should completely f@#k with him. Drive him even more crazy!  :twisted:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:04 am 

xraygord wrote:
LOL, you should completely f@#k with him. Drive him even more crazy!  :twisted:

Man, I want to, but I want to get my money back first so I'm going to play it cool for awhile. I did file a harrasment claim aganst him so today was freako free.  Once Paypal refunds me though this guy is definitely on my radar for good....!

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

** Banned **

Post Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:41 pm 

What a strange message to receive.....I wonder why you would do such a thing mike?

Dear scubabri420,

Hi, you should be aware that Mike Badolato has been posting your personal information on www.acaeum.com and has threatened you there. I'm sure you realize that this is illegal and that you have options.

His posts are here:
about7137-0-asc-0.html
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:52 pm

Good luck.

- greyhawk-fan

Last edited by scubabri420 on Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:02 pm 

scubabri420 wrote:What a strange message to receive.....I wonder why you would do such a thing mike? I guess I'll just contact the police....

I'm sure the police will have a good laugh at your "complaint" - be sure to tell them of your Ebay fraud while you are at it too.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:37 pm 

scubabri420 wrote:What a strange message to receive.....I wonder why you would do such a thing mike?

:lol:

I guess Mr. Monte Hall has decided to re-enter the fray with his new user ID since the last one went down in flames. Thanks for supplying me with yet another Ebay ID to block.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Last edited by bclarkie on Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:38 pm 

scubabri420 wrote:What a strange message to receive.....I wonder why you would do such a thing mike?

Dear scubabri420,

Hi, you should be aware that Mike Badolato has been posting your personal information on www.acaeum.com and has threatened you there. I'm sure you realize that this is illegal and that you have options.

His posts are here:
about7137-0-asc-0.html

Good luck.

- greyhawk-fan

Greyhawk-fan needs to learn how to read.  I dont see any "threatening" remarks anywhere in this thread from Badmike, unless you count him likening you to a serial dork, which based on your current Ebay feedback you obviously are.  And as far as posting "personal information", your name doesnt constitute crap.

:?

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:58 pm 

Dear scubabri420,

Hi, you should be aware that Mike Badolato at ----- has been posting your personal information on www.acaeum.com and has threatened you there. I'm sure you realize that this is illegal and that you have options.

His posts are here:
about7137-0-asc-0.html

Good luck.

- greyhawk-fan

Nice to have a serial stalker.  Guess I must be doing something right!

Paypal refunded me, freak. Which means your claim was as stupid as your presence here is.  Please don't pretend someone emailed you that, as that is the exact information you can get if you do a "Contact Info" inquiry through Ebay.  The same way I got your info, idiot, when I called you to try to be nice and give you the tracking number to your package after you had ALREADY left negative feedback. Except I wasn't crass enough to post it here.  :roll:

BTW, NOT my phone number. Used to be.  Good luck with that.

I thought by personally calling you and letting you know the package was on the way, along with the tracking number,  would be a nice way of "connecting" with you and possibly avoiding any problems. Instead, you were rude, psychotic, and apparantly it drove you over the edge as you insisted tracking numbers could be faked (?) and that your mailman would NEVER not deliver something to you since you were personal friends.  Bet you felt like an ass when you finally hauled your fat ass down to the post office and found it had been sitting there over a week?  Yeh, still waiting for that apology  :roll:

Then again, I suspect there is a better than zero chance this ISN"T Brian and simply Coug or Monte Hall registering here with that name in hopes of a giggle.  Hard to believe Brian, as dumb as he seemed, would be bored enough to come here and post UNDER HIS SAME EBAY NAME.  Sheesh.

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:14 pm 

Mike,

Conviently, "Greyhawk-fan" is a valid user ID on Eby.  It's registered to a bidder in Florida, who surprisinlgy enough was registered brand new on February 8th, which is just 3 to 4 days after Mr. Monty Hall was officially outed on here:

viewtopic.php?t=6577&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40

And was registered just hours before he decided to post here to "defend" himself.  :roll:  Needless to say "mr-monte-hall" has had no buying activity since his flame out here:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... =25&sort=3

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... llFeedback

Surely, just like the disappearance of the Myspace page within hours after I posted it here, this is all just purely coincidental.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

PreviousNext