DunDraCon
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:19 pm 

Hi all---

I'm heading up to DunDraCon on Saturday, hope to meet Jon Oakes there.  Is anyone else going too?

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:37 am 

Dude... Dundracon is this weekend?  It's VALENTINES Day!  

I've been in VEGAS all week!

I Lost money here!

Man... selling this to the wife is going to be a tough one....

What's my saving throw vs. Spousal Wrath?  Keep in mind she keeps a mallet of couch sleeping available and has the 7th level wife spell 'Guilt' and "withering gaze" ready at all times.

I may have to sacrifice a torch-bearer on this one... Where's a doppleganger when you NEED one!

-------------------------------------------------

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:49 am 

Sounds like it's got a low Wife Acceptance Factor :
Word Spy - wife acceptance factor

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:45 am 

Dude... Dundracon is this weekend? It's VALENTINES Day!

Soemhow I doubt the planners of this event have to worry very much about the trappings of Valentine's Day.  If you're getting laid apparently you're not expected to show.  I would guess you'll find more 20+ year old virgins there than on any other place on the planet.  LOL!!

What's my saving throw vs. Spousal Wrath? Keep in mind she keeps a mallet of couch sleeping available and has the 7th level wife spell 'Guilt' and "withering gaze" ready at all times.

ST is easily 17 on this one.  Casting Mordenkainen's Fantastic Shopping Spree on her may reduce damges by %50.  If you change your alignment to neutral evil and posses the Sleeper Sofa of Comfort damages are nullified.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:41 pm 

Oh, what a sad state of affairs.

-PD

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:57 pm 

Great call on Mordenkainens Fantastic Shopping Spree... Unfortunately I squandered the material components required for that spell in my battle with a Giant CrapsTable Beast.  I would have done better but the 'Pit Boss/Fiend' would not let me use my own lucky 6 siders... I had to use theirs.

Hmm... Dundracon is not too far away from me... Perhaps I can book a 'Valentines Day Retreat' at the hotel... I'm relatively certain the Honeymoon suite is available given the con attendees.

Maybe I can entertain her by day and game by night (only a geek like me would see this as a win!  :lol:  )

:roll:

-------------------------------------------------

Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:47 am 

I'll be there on sunday. The only reason however is to cruise the the swapmeet and buy stuff for my collection.  (and drink at the bar...you can find me there at about 1or 2). I found a lot of cool older modules there last year.

Everytime me and my buddies try to run a game there, we get some complete WIERDO in the group. (not including us)