Interesting Items Previously on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 82 of 96123 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 949596
Author

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3861
Joined: Feb 21, 2004
Last Visit: Jul 20, 2021
Location: Milford, Michigan

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:15 pm 
 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... otohosting

Does this thing look shrink wrapped to you?


And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 269
Joined: Apr 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 24, 2008
Location: Clementon, NJ

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:50 pm 
 

bbarsh wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... otohosting

Does this thing look shrink wrapped to you?


No but when I first saw the auctions, the first one is sealed, and he probably just did sell similar and forgot to remove the subtitle.


"What can I get for $10?"

"Mint Rare and Shrinkwrapped-just pick that bar of soap up for us pls, we love you long time!"

 YIM  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 851
Joined: Jun 12, 2004
Last Visit: Jul 02, 2021

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:53 pm 
 

Good as reading copies go, so I bid on them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5937916169

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5937915589

Given the condition of my copy of Eldritch Wizardry, this is an improvement.



  


** Banned **

Posts: 103
Joined: Jun 14, 2014

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:08 pm 
 

Thanks for pointing that out. It has been revised on ebay. Sorry all

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5634
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Jul 20, 2021
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:05 am 
 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... gory=44112

How many times is he "not going to relist it"?


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  


Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2884
Joined: Nov 04, 2004
Last Visit: May 09, 2020

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:02 am 
 

Deadlord36 wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... gory=44112

How many times is he "not going to relist it"?


That is a great line: it's like saying, "Bad buyers! Bad, evil, naughty buyers!"

I also like how he specifically mentions the reserve price. I'm tempted to bid $299.99, then refuse it when he inevitably offers to make up the one-cent difference after it doesn't sell again. According to eBay policy, I'd have no obligation whatsoever to buy ...

Then again, why bother? This guy doesn't seem to have much of a clue, which is a headache I don't need.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5634
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Jul 20, 2021
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:07 am 
 

It's a $300 reserve?


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5634
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Jul 20, 2021
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:10 am 
 

Ok, I hit it with 299.99. Can someone else jack me up to my max? I'll GLADLY refuse the extra penny. I'm insulted by this buffoon. He's pissed because no one will grab their ankles and take it up the can for a Warriors of Mars?


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  


Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 905
Joined: Apr 09, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 09, 2015
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:24 am 
 

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...

Nice bid, harami

:lol:


- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)



  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 517
Joined: Oct 03, 2004
Last Visit: Nov 07, 2007
Location: windy south florida

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 am 
 

Another L3

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 41410&rd=1


"Its either a wand to cast Bigby's Hand spells or a +3 backscratcher. We're not sure which."

  


Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2884
Joined: Nov 04, 2004
Last Visit: May 09, 2020

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:24 pm 
 

invincibleoverlord wrote:Another L3

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 41410&rd=1


Hey, I'm finally famous! That's my auction you linked to.

For the record, I don't enjoy breaking up the Silver Anniversary sets. However, over the years, I have bought/sold probably 10 of the things and I HAVE broken up sets (upon request) a couple of times in the past. This has left me with an odd number of items that don't quite make up a complete set. In fact, I'll be adding a Silver Anniversary Ravenloft to eBay in a couple of days ...

And, no, I don't expect to get hit with the same Wand of Incredible Good Fortune that Darkseraphim found recently.  :lol: How he got his L3 to sell for over $90 remains a mystery.  8O Congrats, Dark!

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5634
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Jul 20, 2021
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:55 pm 
 

Very nice, Harami. Let's just hope some fool doesn't snipe it for $300. I am SO looking forward to telling this guy I am not paying a penny extra to get the book.


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 628
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 15, 2007
Location: Illinois

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:30 pm 
 

Deadlord36 wrote:Very nice, Harami. Let's just hope some fool doesn't snipe it for $300. I am SO looking forward to telling this guy I am not paying a penny extra to get the book.


lol tellem to go to mars :P

or to shove the book up his arse!

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Valuation Board

Posts: 1969
Joined: Nov 16, 2002
Last Visit: Jul 26, 2021
Location: Ohio, The land without sun

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:11 pm 
 

Xaxaxe wrote:
invincibleoverlord wrote:Another L3

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 41410&rd=1


Hey, I'm finally famous! That's my auction you linked to.

For the record, I don't enjoy breaking up the Silver Anniversary sets. However, over the years, I have bought/sold probably 10 of the things and I HAVE broken up sets (upon request) a couple of times in the past. This has left me with an odd number of items that don't quite make up a complete set. In fact, I'll be adding a Silver Anniversary Ravenloft to eBay in a couple of days ...

And, no, I don't expect to get hit with the same Wand of Incredible Good Fortune that Darkseraphim found recently.  :lol: How he got his L3 to sell for over $90 remains a mystery.  8O Congrats, Dark!


Nice feedback score Xaxaxe.  You have been around eBay for a while.  You have a store too or just an eBayer & collectiholic?

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 628
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 15, 2007
Location: Illinois

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:28 pm 
 

I think Xaxaxe bought some modules from me awile back :D

too bad I spit in them before I mailed them off  :twisted:  lol j/k ya he's a good ebayer.

Now if cougertard ever trys to buy any of my stuff I might mail it in a box with a dead cat or something  :twisted:

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Valuation Board

Posts: 1969
Joined: Nov 16, 2002
Last Visit: Jul 26, 2021
Location: Ohio, The land without sun

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:01 pm 
 

Pretty good win for Aneoth.  Congrats.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT

  


Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2884
Joined: Nov 04, 2004
Last Visit: May 09, 2020

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:34 pm 
 

dbartman wrote:Nice feedback score Xaxaxe.  You have been around eBay for a while.  You have a store too or just an eBayer & collectiholic?


No store or anything like that — just a collector and longtime D&D fan. I go through flurries of eBay activity, then sometimes fall silent for months at a time. Right now, I'm selling some extras and pruning the collection a bit. The L3, as I mentioned, is an orphan from a Silver Anniversary set.

I'm also a sucker for some of the cheesier stuff. I'm the guy who won the module display rack (which was great, except for the shipping) and I just won Darkseraphim's D&D binder auction. Does it get cheesier than a D&D binder ... ?  :lol:

 WWW  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1106
Joined: Aug 14, 2004
Last Visit: Jun 09, 2021
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:52 pm 
 

Xaxaxe wrote:Does it get cheesier than a D&D binder ... ?  :lol:


Yep .. I have some of the same series in paper folders ... plus I bought some D&D stickers  :lol:  

Maybe I should put a sticker on the bumper ... honk if you are into D&D ...  8)

 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 517
Joined: Oct 03, 2004
Last Visit: Nov 07, 2007
Location: windy south florida

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:56 pm 
 

A5 character sheets

There listed by cougarrinard so I know there's mixed feelings. I've read the posts about this guy, and what I'm still trying to figure out why someone would even want to control the H1 market?????????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 69755&rd=1


"Its either a wand to cast Bigby's Hand spells or a +3 backscratcher. We're not sure which."

  


Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2884
Joined: Nov 04, 2004
Last Visit: May 09, 2020

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:07 am 
 

invincibleoverlord wrote:A5 character sheets

There listed by cougarrinard so I know there's mixed feelings. I've read the posts about this guy, and what I'm still trying to figure out why someone would even want to control the H1 market?????????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 69755&rd=1


He's also king of the AC5's, in case anyone is wondering. I'm not sure if he's got a bunch of them or if he's re-listing the same one over and over. Neither would be much of a surprise, though.

As far as the H1 question goes, it's one of the biggest "who-knows?" I've come across recently. It's not THAT good of a module, it's not — let's be frank here — that frickin' rare, and there's much better ways to make money than to buy stuff for $65 and (attempt to) sell it for $75. Why he puts all that time and effort into H1 is a complete mystery. :?

 WWW  
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 82 of 96123 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 949596