Interesting Items Previously on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 76 of 106123 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 104105106
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:27 pm 

What are you guy's talking about museum? . I just found my Halloween costume  :lol:

By the way, Nice TSR/Games workshop Basic set Harami. Do you have one of the first or second print rulebooks? I'd love to get my hands on one of those.... :D

Has anyone seen the digitized photo of George Bush and staff playing 1st edition AD&D?  :lol: I have a copy here, but my office scanner in on the fritz... If no one posts it I'll scan it in tonight and post a link......If you haven't seen this one your going to lose it...

signed,
The plastic paladin formally known as Mike

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:11 pm 

invincibleoverlord wrote:What are you guy's talking about museum? . I just found my Halloween costume  :lol:

*looks at the size*

*shrugs*. "Munchkinism" is rife, I guess... :)

invincibleoverlord wrote:By the way, Nice TSR/Games workshop Basic set Harami. Do you have one of the first or second print rulebooks? I'd love to get my hands on one of those.... :D

Yes, indeed.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5911709538
(Much worse condition than it looks...).
...Plus one (or two?) other copies (currently "missing"); both fairly beat up, I think.

You're more than welcome to my auction "win" if the other/s turn up and are in better condition.

invincibleoverlord wrote:signed,

*looks*

Ooh, it's gonna be a snipe bid, then? ;)

David.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:22 am 

invincibleoverlord wrote:What are you guy's talking about museum? . I just found my Halloween costume  :lol:

signed,

Mike,

All I need to do is find the corresponding skeleton costume and I will join you for halloween ... :-)

STA:  Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Misc Novelty items (Cartoon + Toys + Games)

M.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:30 am 

I wonder if the burntwire boy's have sold there skeleton costume yet? here would be a chance for someone to get both at the same time... I myself have little interest in these costumes, but if you have the desire here's you opportunity.... :)

Burntwire's liquidation sale (Skeleton)

Burntwire's liquidation sale

E-bay (Paladin)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 2278955513

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:34 pm 

invincibleoverlord wrote:I wonder if the burntwire boy's have sold there skeleton costume yet? here would be a chance for someone to get both at the same time... I myself have little interest in these costumes, but if you have the desire here's you opportunity.... :)

Burntwire's liquidation sale (Skeleton)

Burntwire's liquidation sale

E-bay (Paladin)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 2278955513

I'd buy it but it wouldn't fit hehe

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:08 pm 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW

large 12-14! lol

think a 6'3 240 pound stocky guy can fit into that? lol

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:22 am 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 34089&rd=1

8O

1) What kind of idiot would print something like this?

2) What kind of idiot would buy something like this?

3) Media outlets make generalization that this kind of product is mainstream AD&D.

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:59 am 

"This Hardback book contains over 20 new feats, 3 new classes and 12 new prestige classes, 6 new domains, over 75 new spells, 6 new gods, 12 new monsters, many usable as player character races, and variant rules. "

i think any gaming session which included feats and character classes from the "Book of Erotic Fantasy d20" would be very uncomfortable...

-dave

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:02 am 

This is something that's been online since the days of local dial up BBSes.  I've downloaded 1st and 2nd edition version over time, but this is the first time I've seen a 3rd edition one.  I've also never seen anybody charge for it before.  Looks like someone took some initiative and trade marked the name and released it (though back in the day it was called the Netbook of Erotic Fantasy).  It's always been a free download.  I've downloaded them and read them for fun (exceptionally funny as an early teen) but I would never use it in a game!  Unless it was just me & Allison Hannigan playing. :D

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:35 am 

Here's a classic.... forget about the love making.....lets spice up the game with some true magic. :twisted: The AUTHENTIC THAUMATURGY has to be one of the strangest RPG supplements ever....You'ed better not piss your DM off with this one.....or its TPK time for real :D

Link:
eBay

Disclaimer: spell components not included

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:15 pm 

The Book of Erotic Fantasy was published by some ex-WotC folks who had founded and particpated in some sort of sex cult IIRC.  There's plenty of info over on ENWorld and their web site if you're curious:  valarproject.com

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:01 pm 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5529745765

i don't know what to say...

-dave

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:58 pm 

dsaunders wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5529745765

i don't know what to say...

Holy crap. I wish I had thought of that. And the pic really helps it sell.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:30 pm 

looks like he changed to pic to just the ebay logo, that might affect the final bid  :P

-dave

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:59 pm 

I'm already setting up my snipe....... :lol:  :lol:  Some people I'm telling you... :? I wonder what the folks at E-Bay will say about this one... Although it's probably totally legal...

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:00 pm 

grodog wrote:The Book of Erotic Fantasy was published by some ex-WotC folks who had founded and particpated in some sort of sex cult IIRC.  There's plenty of info over on ENWorld and their web site if you're curious:  valarproject.com

I bought it, and then sold it.  It's pretty silly and the pictures of the naked people in it are rather skanky and off-putting.  Do we really need a spell to give someone venereal disease?  yuck...

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:28 am 

invincibleoverlord wrote:I'm already setting up my snipe....... :lol:  :lol:  Some people I'm telling you... :? I wonder what the folks at E-Bay will say about this one... Although it's probably totally legal...

Just think how much it would really cost for that positive feedback.

$.02 for the bid
$1.00 for the money order for the bid.
$.50 (roughly) for postage.

Mind you, the seller "ships" worldwide, but only accepts checks or money orders, so that's what you have to look forward to.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:58 am 

Needless to say, selling positive feedback is explicitely against the Ebay rules and could likely (in so obvious a case) get the seller banned if anyone cared enough to report it.

Offering to sell feedback, buy feedback, or trade feedback undeservedly is strictly against eBay's feedback policies. Such activity is called feedback solicitation.

Including the term "feedback" or any reference to eBay feedback in the listing title is considered feedback solicitation and the item will be removed. The only exception is if the term "feedback" is directly describing the item listed.

If you have information regarding a possible feedback solicitation offense, please Contact Us , and include any information (auction number, user ID of seller, and so forth) that would help us review the situation.

Feedback manipulation policy

Carl

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 76 of 106123 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 104105106