Interesting Items Previously on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 62 of 96123 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 949596
Author


Active Collector

Posts: 98
Joined: Sep 16, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 12, 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA

Post Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:18 pm 
 

PDF of Monstrous Compendium?  Is this legal?

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 7&rd=1

  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:25 pm 
 

harami2000 wrote:DL 1-11, 13, 14
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5923930840
$36 with 1 day to go (states free shipping, but appears to have been withdrawn (see below))

Pulled by the seller under two minutes before the auction end, as far as I can tell.
(Make a mental note of the name <rpgshopkeeper>, just in case...).

  


Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1043
Joined: Jan 06, 2004
Last Visit: Jul 01, 2020
Location: Leicester, UK

Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:36 am 
 

BaconTastesGood wrote:PDF of Monstrous Compendium?  Is this legal?

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 7&rd=1


Reported.

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Posts: 1152
Joined: Nov 07, 2003
Last Visit: Aug 02, 2021
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:17 am 
 

D&D 1st Edition Boxed Set, Cthulhu Deities & Demigods
Plus 14 more AD&D Hardbacks and Softcovers
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 63100&rd=1
7 days with no reserve.  Opening bid is $49.99.



 WWW  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Posts: 1152
Joined: Nov 07, 2003
Last Visit: Aug 02, 2021
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:22 am 
 

D&D SUPPLEMENT IV GODS,DEMI-GODS, AND HEROES 1ST PRINT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 15179&rd=1
7 days with no reserve.  Current bid is $4.99.



 WWW  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:38 pm 
 

"So many monsters: so little time"

1990 AD&D "Fruit of the Loom" tee-shirt... does that make it just-about late 1st edition??
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3933020512
(for convention-goers, and otherwise)

cute, but way too large for me ;)

$8 with 8 hours to go...

  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:40 pm 
 

*looks around for Burnie*

DL15: 99 cents, 6 1/2 hours to go.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 2491956444
(others available)

  


Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1043
Joined: Jan 06, 2004
Last Visit: Jul 01, 2020
Location: Leicester, UK

Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:21 pm 
 

Nice win Scott

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 5924087230

My snipe was woefully short.  Didn't even get an honourable mention.  :cry:

  

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 2104
Joined: Oct 19, 2002
Last Visit: Aug 02, 2021
Location: Honolulu, HI

Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:24 pm 
 

Wow.  I can't even recall when I last won a decent item!  Like 1998 or so.

Foul

  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:31 pm 
 

FoulFoot wrote:Wow.  I can't even recall when I last won a decent item!  Like 1998 or so.

Foul

*grins*

Congrats, Scott :)
(was tempted to put 51.17/whatever, just for fun... reckoned anyone wanting to pay ~£50 was welcome!)

Almost the only item I wouldn't give a damn about being in Shrinkwrap! ;)


*points <invincibleoverlord> at the auction, not being won by a sniper...*

  


Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 905
Joined: Apr 09, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 09, 2015
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:05 pm 
 

One of the top 2E items:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5924197033

Birthright Hogunmark for $25 minimum bid. Only 9 hours left.


- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)



  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Posts: 1152
Joined: Nov 07, 2003
Last Visit: Aug 02, 2021
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Post Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:55 pm 
 

AD&D Wild Things
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 13363&rd=1
7 days with no reserve.  Current bid is $10.50.

AD&D Dark and Hidden Ways
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 14019&rd=1
7 days with no reserve.  Current bid is $5.50.

Cougarnards is highbidder on both  8O !



 WWW  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1224
Joined: Mar 08, 2003
Last Visit: Aug 02, 2021
Location: Close to GenCon

Post Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:06 pm 
 

We won this item with a BIN a while ago. It arrived with the cover loose, pencil marks in the back, and missing 2 maps. He refunded us the money +shipping to send it back. He has added "I am not sure if this is complete" line to this auction. He knows it is used and incomplete because we told him, hence the refund. Just wanted to warn people about this auction and the seller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 46188&rd=1

  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:07 pm 
 

harami2000 wrote:"So many monsters: so little time"

1990 AD&D "Fruit of the Loom" tee-shirt... does that make it just-about late 1st edition??
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3933020512
(for convention-goers, and otherwise)

*yay*, Ralf!  8)

  


Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 905
Joined: Apr 09, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 09, 2015
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Post Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:29 pm 
 

harami2000 wrote:
harami2000 wrote:"So many monsters: so little time"

1990 AD&D "Fruit of the Loom" tee-shirt... does that make it just-about late 1st edition??
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3933020512
(for convention-goers, and otherwise)

*yay*, Ralf!  8)


It's too big for me, but I will wear it at the gaming session anyway.  8)


- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)



  


Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 905
Joined: Apr 09, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 09, 2015
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Post Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:35 pm 
 

burntwire wrote:We won this item with a BIN a while ago. It arrived with the cover loose, pencil marks in the back, and missing 2 maps. He refunded us the money +shipping to send it back. He has added "I am not sure if this is complete" line to this auction. He knows it is used and incomplete because we told him, hence the refund. Just wanted to warn people about this auction and the seller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 46188&rd=1


Interesting. I bought once from him, got the item and it was waterdamaged. It could have happened during transport. He refunded the sales price, but not the cost for international shipping. I was tempted to buy from him again, because of the refund, but not after the information you gave, burntwire (thx!). Too bad, he has an "Art of TSR" puzzle in his shop.


- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)



  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 269
Joined: Apr 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 24, 2008
Location: Clementon, NJ

Post Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:44 pm 
 

I bought a "new"  shrinkwrapped module from him with the shrink in shambles and taped togethor.  Will never buy from him again.

Ralf Toth wrote:
burntwire wrote:We won this item with a BIN a while ago. It arrived with the cover loose, pencil marks in the back, and missing 2 maps. He refunded us the money +shipping to send it back. He has added "I am not sure if this is complete" line to this auction. He knows it is used and incomplete because we told him, hence the refund. Just wanted to warn people about this auction and the seller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 46188&rd=1


Interesting. I bought once from him, got the item and it was waterdamaged. It could have happened during transport. He refunded the sales price, but not the cost for international shipping. I was tempted to buy from him again, because of the refund, but not after the information you gave, burntwire (thx!). Too bad, he has an "Art of TSR" puzzle in his shop.


"What can I get for $10?"

"Mint Rare and Shrinkwrapped-just pick that bar of soap up for us pls, we love you long time!"

 YIM  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3066
Joined: Jul 09, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 30, 2015

Post Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:38 am 
 

cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a ... 9&rd=1
For those that like to buy/resell lots, a few nice ones in here.  Current bid $9.99

 YIM  


Active Collector

Posts: 98
Joined: Sep 16, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 12, 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA

Post Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:42 am 
 

Necromican w/ Otus?

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 9&rd=1

  


Active Collector

Posts: 55
Joined: May 28, 2004
Last Visit: Oct 17, 2006

Post Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:57 pm 
 

BTG, the same seller ( of the Necromican) has a Original box set signed by Gygax.  

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW

  
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 62 of 96123 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 949596