Interesting Items Previously on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 58 of 106123 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 104105106
Author


Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 905
Joined: Apr 09, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 09, 2015
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Post Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:10 pm 
 

1st printings of PHB, DMG and MM ... unfortunately in used conditon:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 39260&rd=1


- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)



  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1291
Joined: Nov 24, 2002
Last Visit: Nov 27, 2022
Location: Brescia, Italy

Post Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:24 am 
 

Ralf Toth wrote:1st printings of PHB, DMG and MM ... unfortunately in used conditon:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 39260&rd=1

At last :D ! Thery must be mine (or the Lucca Games fair management will ask for my head  8O )

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1253
Joined: Jan 01, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 28, 2022

Post Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:32 pm 
 

Does anyone know where/if this Quinn piece was included in any TSR or non-TSR fantasy RPG products?  

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... :B:SS:US:1

8)

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5686
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Dec 01, 2022
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:31 am 
 

None that I know of.


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  


Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 905
Joined: Apr 09, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 09, 2015
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:57 am 
 

R3 The Egg of Phoenix

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5919644210


- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)



  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1201
Joined: Nov 07, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 06, 2022
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:18 am 
 

1979 TSR Games Divine Right Fantasy Board Game
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 85058&rd=1
7 days with no reserve.  Opening bid of $9.99.



 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5686
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Dec 01, 2022
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:23 am 
 

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... gory=44112

I remember when these used to go for over $50. Now it seems like they are everywhere. I wonder if someone found a pallet in a warehouse somewhere.


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 424
Joined: Feb 06, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 21, 2022
Location: UK

Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:59 pm 
 

muaddib5 wrote:1979 TSR Games Divine Right Fantasy Board Game
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 85058&rd=1
7 days with no reserve.  Opening bid of $9.99.


Was Divine Right any good.  I always remember seeing the adverts for it in Dragon when I was a kid and thinking it loooked cool.  How does it play?

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1249
Joined: Mar 08, 2003
Last Visit: Dec 07, 2022
Location: Close to GenCon

Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:02 pm 
 

Here is an interesting non-TSR item:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3863
Joined: Feb 21, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 27, 2022
Location: Milford, Michigan

Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:04 pm 
 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 38170&rd=1


I think I know the story behind this product.

Wizard of the Coast purchases TSR. Accountant discovers a 50,000 square foot warehouse owned by TSR. WotC lackee drives to the outskirts of Lake Geneva and finds a huge barn fitting the address. Inside he discovers about a zillion copies of returned, unsold DragonLance modules...hmm...shit...what the hell are we gonna do with this crap, he thinks...yes...a compilation set...now that is genious! 8O


And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

 WWW  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1253
Joined: Jan 01, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 28, 2022

Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:10 pm 
 

bbarsh wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 38170&rd=1


I think I know the story behind this product.

Wizard of the Coast purchases TSR. Accountant discovers a 50,000 square foot warehouse owned by TSR. WotC lackee drives to the outskirts of Lake Geneva and finds a huge barn fitting the address. Inside he discovers about a zillion copies of returned, unsold DragonLance modules...hmm...shit...what the hell are we gonna do with this crap, he thinks...yes...a compilation set...now that is genious! 8O


Actually I believe that's an extreme mini set from 21st Century Games.  Whoever buys them is going to be in for a surprise at the size...

  


Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 905
Joined: Apr 09, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 09, 2015
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:17 am 
 

dathon wrote:
bbarsh wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 38170&rd=1


I think I know the story behind this product.

Wizard of the Coast purchases TSR. Accountant discovers a 50,000 square foot warehouse owned by TSR. WotC lackee drives to the outskirts of Lake Geneva and finds a huge barn fitting the address. Inside he discovers about a zillion copies of returned, unsold DragonLance modules...hmm...shit...what the hell are we gonna do with this crap, he thinks...yes...a compilation set...now that is genious! 8O


Actually I believe that's an extreme mini set from 21st Century Games.  Whoever buys them is going to be in for a surprise at the size...


Whoaa... I think the seller really doesn't know that this is a mini version of the originals. Let's try and see. I send him an email.

There is an American seller who has this on eBay all the time for $12 BIN.


- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)



  


Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 905
Joined: Apr 09, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 09, 2015
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:44 am 
 

... and another R3:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5919894298


- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)



  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1201
Joined: Nov 07, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 06, 2022
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:26 am 
 

1983 Adv Dungeons & Dragons Characters Coloring Book
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 12929&rd=1
3 days with no reserve.  Opening bid is $3.00.



 WWW  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1201
Joined: Nov 07, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 06, 2022
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:32 am 
 

AD&D RPGA Module RPGA-3 The Forgotten King
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5919894367
7 days with no reserve.  Current bid is $9.99.

AD&D TSR Gaming Center Store Sign
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5919894628
7 days with no reserve.  Opening bid is $9.99.



 WWW  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1201
Joined: Nov 07, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 06, 2022
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:34 am 
 

TSR Knights of Camelot Fantasy Boardgame Ex Condition
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 00866&rd=1
7 days with no reserve.  Opening bid is $9.99.



 WWW  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1709
Joined: Feb 04, 2004
Last Visit: Aug 23, 2016
Location: Chandler, AZ

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:13 pm 
 

Is anyone familiar with this seller?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 83876&rd=1


"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5686
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Dec 01, 2022
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:45 pm 
 

I'm not. I am a tad curious that a seller who has collected as much as that has only 1 feedback. I wouldn't be shocked if he moved overseas and conveniently forgot to ship the stuff. It would be next to impossible to go after him. Even if you used Paypal, he is apparently not a covered seller, and all he'd have to do is withdraw the money and close the account before he hopped off to Bora Bora. Unless he offers escrow, I wouldn't touch that auction with a 10-foot pole, even though they usually only cost 1 s.p.


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 58 of 106123 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 104105106