NFL Fantasy Football - Acaeum Collectors League
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 67 of 73123 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 717273
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:40 pm 

benjoshua wrote:Congrats to Lucyjoyce on winning the College Bowl Pick'em on FOX Sports group.  Ekim Tour was in the lead until the last game when he picked Notre Dame to beat the 10.5+ spread against Alabama and Lucyjoyce picked Alabama to beat that spread.   8)

Total fluke, but after my FF season, I'll take a win any way I can get one! Thanks for setting it up.

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:06 am 

Lucy had the most picks so it was deserving.  8)  :D

...Irish

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:53 pm 

Any interest in fantasy football this year?

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:33 pm 

lucyjoyce wrote in NFL Fantasy Football - Acaeum Collectors League:Any interest in fantasy football this year?

I'll send out my Keeper league invites as soon as I get around to it!

EDIT:  Just did!  I will tentatively set draft day for Saturday morning August 31st.  Keeper selection deadline if September 30th....if you hold over a player, you don't get a first round pick.  

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:56 pm 

Oh wait, I forgot the smack talk....

Yo, bitches, this here the Shrews.  TEGEL Shrews.  Here I am staring at my fine, fine two DFL Championship League Trophies (the diamond encrusted one with a shredded ST1 in the base, and the bacon-studded beauty that dispenses Glenfiddich right next to it), wondering if any of you are man (or woman, in Jo's case) to take these away from me.  I doubt it, and I'm so sure, I'm having my boys design a new model for the 2013 Championship....it's the one with the actual Emmitt Smith Superbowl rings from 1992 and 1993 cemented in the handles, fully functional chocolate and/or cheese fountain, EGG's very first d20 built into the base, and the actual real Willie Nelson, shrunk down by the Prison of Zagyg, inside the cup singing "My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys" when the red button on top is pushed (the red button also summons a Hooters waitress to deliver a frosty mug of JD on ice and a bacon cheeseburger). I three peat and I ALWAYS BE STYLING, PUNKS!  Stop me if you can, but I doubt it. My main cheesehead man Aaron "I wish it was warmer here my balls are frozen" Rodgers is going to head up my team of studs again, and he's eyeing that top scoring award with all the desperateness of a Packers fan who realizes he forgot to make a beer and brat run the night before the Vikings game.  In other words.....IN DE BAG.  

See you guys at the playoffs!

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:08 pm 

Hey everyone,

Have not been on for the longest time, but had to drop by after signing up again for the League.
Mike, I already set my keeper (won't be a surprise who it is), do I need to e-mail it to you too?

Looking forward to this as I was in the finals last year until the last 2 weeks...

Oh and thanks Mike for keeping my trophy so polished. ;)

Best regards,
Ronald

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:27 pm 

Yes - Interested

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:23 am 

rhynne wrote in NFL Fantasy Football - Acaeum Collectors League:Hey everyone,

Have not been on for the longest time, but had to drop by after signing up again for the League.
Mike, I already set my keeper (won't be a surprise who it is), do I need to e-mail it to you too?

Looking forward to this as I was in the finals last year until the last 2 weeks...

Oh and thanks Mike for keeping my trophy so polished. ;)

Best regards,
Ronald

If you just clicked one name, you are fine. Shouldn't be an issue.  Just remember to pick before August 30th.  Damn, I wish we could hold over more guys.  Just looking at last year's team full of Shrew studs (Rodgers, AP, Dez Bryant and Victor Cruz), makes me wanna cry breaking up this band of brothers.  Ah well....

Your trophy? Sorry man it will stay in the US!!!

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Last edited by Badmike on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:24 am 

Signed on for this season....
Thanks Mike!

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:08 pm 

Definite interest for my 2nd year here...

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:13 pm 

Avurux still hasn't claimed his spot, otherwise we have 9 for the Luddite league.  If we don't hear from Avurux soon we can have a new team, if you are interested let me know, I'll send an invitation to your email if Blake never responds.

Speaking of Blake he usually runs the other Acaeum League, and he hasn't restarted it yet...

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:26 pm 

Can I get in on this?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:56 pm 

ACAEUM COLLECTORS FANTASY FOOTBALL
I renewed the recreational/free fantasy football league for 2013.  Anyone is welcome to play.

Link: Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football

League ID: 836931
Password: acaeum

You can try the direct link but there were issues last season.
Link: Login

Draft scheduled for Sat Aug 31 6:00pm CDT.  Those that cannot make it to the live draft but still wish to participate can set an auto pick list to prioritize players.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:06 am 

Yeah, this isn't working for me.

I already have one Team with another group. Am I only allowed 1?

It will let me create a new league, but there doesn't seem to be a way to join another Team. When I follow the Login link I get this...

You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

Would you be able to add me? Or send me a direct invite?

xraygord @ yahoo dot ca

EDIT: I can join anew team, but it random, I do not get to choose.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:27 pm 

I get the same response. There used to be a choice to join a league, and enter its number and password. Am I missing it?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:28 pm 

xraygord wrote in NFL Fantasy Football - Acaeum Collectors League:Yeah, this isn't working for me.

I already have one Team with another group. Am I only allowed 1?

It will let me create a new league, but there doesn't seem to be a way to join another Team. When I follow the Login link I get this...

You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

Would you be able to add me? Or send me a direct invite?

xraygord @ yahoo dot ca

EDIT: I can join anew team, but it random, I do not get to choose.

Yeh I can't join either.  He probably has to send an invite....apparantly Yahoo has changed it's procedure for joining a league.

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:07 pm 

Badmike wrote in NFL Fantasy Football - Acaeum Collectors League:Yeh I can't join either.  He probably has to send an invite....apparantly Yahoo has changed it's procedure for joining a league.

Mike B.

Researching the issue, Mike is correct.  Per Yahoo Help:

"Additional Information - Joining a renewed league: If you are taking over or renewing a team that was in the league last year, you will receive an email from the league commissioner. You must click on the custom link in that email in order to take ownership of your team.
- You must accept the invite sent from the commissioner in order to join the league and take your team over again. You no longer will have the ability to join the league using the league number and password."

If you want to PM your email address, invites will be sent.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:29 am 

The Luddite league is full; all returned from last year's league.  Awesome!

The Acaeum League only has four teams at this time; we need at least four more (six would be great) to field a league.  The Acaeum Collector's League is a much less structured and cut-throat league than the Luddite league;  it's more for the casual player and Acaeum member who wants to field a fantasy team without doing a lot of research or reading up on stats, players, etc.  If you want,, the yahoo system will auto-draft for you to give you an instant team, or you can rank the players yourself.  It's fun and simple.

Avurax has made me co-commissioner so I can help drum up members.  If you want to join, please send your email address so we can invite you!  If you have never played fantasy football before, this is a good way to start, and give you something to root for come football season.

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 67 of 73123 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 717273