NFL Fantasy Football - Acaeum Collectors League
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 66 of 73123 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 717273
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:22 am 

You've got about 24 hours left to still register and possibly win $100,000.00.  The deadline is Saturday at 3:25 PM Eastern Standard Time.  Just think of all the D&D stuff you could buy.  It'd be the best way to start the new year ever!  8)

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:16 pm 

Lucy is outperforming the mess out of us!  This is why I don't bet on football.  Yikes!

Pipswich Peddles (and trades) for his collection!  
http://stores.ebay.com/Pipswich-Peddles

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:52 pm 

Pipswich wrote:Lucy is outperforming the mess out of us!  This is why I don't bet on football.  Yikes!

Early days yet.  I don't bet on football either.  And judging from my performance in the FF leagues this year, that is a very good thing.

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:59 am 

For the second year in a row, my Tegel Shrews took the Luddite league in a  championship game against the Purple Dragons (Blake).  My team peaked at the right time as we had our highest total of the year (185 pts) and record setting days from Dez Bryant (48 pts) and Aaron Rodgers (38 pts) to squeak by the Tom Brady and A.J. Green-led Dragons. The Dharmaniacs finished third and the Dragonlancers 4th.  This was the toughest year yet, the last week six teams were in the running for playoff spots, it was one of the most competitive leagues I have ever played in!   Thanks to everyone that participated, hope to see everyone back next year...remember you can hold one player of your team over for continuity, so have a productive off-season!

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:45 pm 

Notre Dame didn't look good or Alabama looked dominant.  Either way, the Irish got whooped.  

Georgia fans are going to make the argument that their game against Alabama in the SEC championship was the real national championship game.  8)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:04 am 

Badmike wrote:For the second year in a row, my Tegel Shrews took the Luddite league in a  championship game against the Purple Dragons (Blake).  My team peaked at the right time as we had our highest total of the year (185 pts) and record setting days from Dez Bryant (48 pts) and Aaron Rodgers (38 pts) to squeak by the Tom Brady and A.J. Green-led Dragons. The Dharmaniacs finished third and the Dragonlancers 4th.  This was the toughest year yet, the last week six teams were in the running for playoff spots, it was one of the most competitive leagues I have ever played in!   Thanks to everyone that participated, hope to see everyone back next year...remember you can hold one player of your team over for continuity, so have a productive off-season!

Mike B.

Hey Mike,

Great league and can't wait to try again next year.

5th place... ugh I guess I can't complain after Gronkowski broke his arm, and Drew Brees faded on me for a couple of games.
The question now is who do I hold on to for next year or start with a clean slate again...

Thanks again Mike!

Best regards,
Ronald

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:18 am 

Congrats to Lucyjoyce on winning the College Bowl Pick'em on FOX Sports group.  Ekim Tour was in the lead until the last game when he picked Notre Dame to beat the 10.5+ spread against Alabama and Lucyjoyce picked Alabama to beat that spread.   8)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:49 am 

I got crushed in the league, but it was fun.

roll tide!

Pipswich Peddles (and trades) for his collection!  
http://stores.ebay.com/Pipswich-Peddles

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:40 pm 

benjoshua wrote:Congrats to Lucyjoyce on winning the College Bowl Pick'em on FOX Sports group.  Ekim Tour was in the lead until the last game when he picked Notre Dame to beat the 10.5+ spread against Alabama and Lucyjoyce picked Alabama to beat that spread.   8)

Total fluke, but after my FF season, I'll take a win any way I can get one! Thanks for setting it up.

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:06 am 

Lucy had the most picks so it was deserving.  8)  :D

...Irish

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:53 pm 

Any interest in fantasy football this year?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:33 pm 

lucyjoyce wrote in NFL Fantasy Football - Acaeum Collectors League:Any interest in fantasy football this year?

I'll send out my Keeper league invites as soon as I get around to it!

EDIT:  Just did!  I will tentatively set draft day for Saturday morning August 31st.  Keeper selection deadline if September 30th....if you hold over a player, you don't get a first round pick.  

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:56 pm 

Oh wait, I forgot the smack talk....

Yo, bitches, this here the Shrews.  TEGEL Shrews.  Here I am staring at my fine, fine two DFL Championship League Trophies (the diamond encrusted one with a shredded ST1 in the base, and the bacon-studded beauty that dispenses Glenfiddich right next to it), wondering if any of you are man (or woman, in Jo's case) to take these away from me.  I doubt it, and I'm so sure, I'm having my boys design a new model for the 2013 Championship....it's the one with the actual Emmitt Smith Superbowl rings from 1992 and 1993 cemented in the handles, fully functional chocolate and/or cheese fountain, EGG's very first d20 built into the base, and the actual real Willie Nelson, shrunk down by the Prison of Zagyg, inside the cup singing "My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys" when the red button on top is pushed (the red button also summons a Hooters waitress to deliver a frosty mug of JD on ice and a bacon cheeseburger). I three peat and I ALWAYS BE STYLING, PUNKS!  Stop me if you can, but I doubt it. My main cheesehead man Aaron "I wish it was warmer here my balls are frozen" Rodgers is going to head up my team of studs again, and he's eyeing that top scoring award with all the desperateness of a Packers fan who realizes he forgot to make a beer and brat run the night before the Vikings game.  In other words.....IN DE BAG.  

See you guys at the playoffs!

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:08 pm 

Hey everyone,

Have not been on for the longest time, but had to drop by after signing up again for the League.
Mike, I already set my keeper (won't be a surprise who it is), do I need to e-mail it to you too?

Looking forward to this as I was in the finals last year until the last 2 weeks...

Oh and thanks Mike for keeping my trophy so polished. ;)

Best regards,
Ronald

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:27 pm 

Yes - Interested

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:23 am 

rhynne wrote in NFL Fantasy Football - Acaeum Collectors League:Hey everyone,

Have not been on for the longest time, but had to drop by after signing up again for the League.
Mike, I already set my keeper (won't be a surprise who it is), do I need to e-mail it to you too?

Looking forward to this as I was in the finals last year until the last 2 weeks...

Oh and thanks Mike for keeping my trophy so polished. ;)

Best regards,
Ronald

If you just clicked one name, you are fine. Shouldn't be an issue.  Just remember to pick before August 30th.  Damn, I wish we could hold over more guys.  Just looking at last year's team full of Shrew studs (Rodgers, AP, Dez Bryant and Victor Cruz), makes me wanna cry breaking up this band of brothers.  Ah well....

Your trophy? Sorry man it will stay in the US!!!

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Last edited by Badmike on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:24 am 

Signed on for this season....
Thanks Mike!

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:08 pm 

Definite interest for my 2nd year here...

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 66 of 73123 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 717273