NFL Fantasy Football - Acaeum Collectors League
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 65 of 73123 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 717273
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:41 am 

FormCritic wrote:
Badmike wrote:The Luddite league is 433920, password is Acaeum, we have at least three more slots.  No purchase necessary.

From what i understand, the Keeper tools let me assign draft order. So I will simply assign new teams the spots after returning teams. Thus, returning teams first "pick" is their keeper, while new teams get not only a pick but the NEXT pick in the snake-around draft format.  So you should really make sure your Keeper is a top 10 pick because he'll be your only pick for awhile.

Mike B.

Yahoo Sports says:

"The password is incorrect"

"The league is not available"

Send me your yahoo email address and I'll send you an invite. Also anyone else that wants to join. We have 1-3 spots available.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:38 am 

Avurax wrote:ACAEUM COLLECTORS FANTASY FOOTBALL
I renewed the recreational/free fantasy football league for 2012.  If anyone is interested, feel free to join.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com ... collectors
Password: acaeum

OR

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1
League ID: 431320
Password: acaeum

Draft is scheduled for Saturday August 25th @ 6:00 PM CDT (GMT/UTC -5 hours).  Those that cannot make it to the live draft but still wish to participate can set an auto pick list to prioritize players.

===================================================================================================================================
ACAEUM COLLECTORS SURVIVAL FOOTBALL
The last 3 years we also had had a Yahoo NFL Survival League. No maximum number of participants in this game.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival
Group ID#: 6754
Group Password acaeum

We need 1 more for this league.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:25 pm 

Plaag wrote:We need 1 more for this league.

ShaneG.

Not anymore.  I am having to bow out due to too many things going on in the real world and simply just dont have time to mess with it this year.  :(

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:10 am 

I was all set for the Luddite draft which was scheduled for tonight my time (in about 8 hours time), but I just noticed it's been moved out to Tuesday morning. Any reason for the move, Mike? As it happens, I have a 10am appointment that day at the US embassy to see if I get a green card or not.

I'd like to be at the draft but I don't want to miss my interview just to have a better chance at drafting Doug Martin... I like the autodraft about as much as Gnat does but if that's the time that suits everyone else I can live with it.

Regards
Mike

Demand of them whither they should comme to devide the worlde with the Emperour? And as they answered, he tooke up his shirte behinde and shewed them his buttocks, sayenge unto them, drawe your Lyne throughe the middest of *this* place.

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:37 pm 

Not sure when it will be in Australia, but the Luddites league draft is set to start MONDAY NIGHT at 8 PM Central here in Texas.
That is 1 day plus 7 - 1/2 hours from now.

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:10 pm 

Gnat the Beggar wrote:Not sure when it will be in Australia, but the Luddites league draft is set to start MONDAY NIGHT at 8 PM Central here in Texas.
That is 1 day plus 7 - 1/2 hours from now.

Hey Gnat,

I was just about to make a comment myself about this.
I also received an email that the draft for the Luddite league had been moved to Tuesday at 9 am CST...

Best regards,
Ronald

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:26 pm 

The time is fine, it will be 11am or so here, it's just that day is a problem for me as I'll be interstate and out of contact all morning. Is there any chance we could bump it out by 24 hours or so and do it same time the next day?

Demand of them whither they should comme to devide the worlde with the Emperour? And as they answered, he tooke up his shirte behinde and shewed them his buttocks, sayenge unto them, drawe your Lyne throughe the middest of *this* place.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:35 pm 

mdr003 wrote:The time is fine, it will be 11am or so here, it's just that day is a problem for me as I'll be interstate and out of contact all morning. Is there any chance we could bump it out by 24 hours or so and do it same time the next day?

Hey Mike,

Not sure if you noticed but the League pits our teams against each other in week 1. :)
An Aussie vs a Canuck!

Best regards,
Ronald

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:53 pm 

Hey Ronald - you're in luck then, the Cubes are the kind of team people tend to score well against. But we'll see how the year pans out.

Regards
Mike

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:55 am 

Does anyone in the Luddite league have a problem going Tuesday night?  Doesn't matter for me, plus we can see who the injured players are in Monday night's game.  We had to move the draft from Sunday to Monday because we were waiting on the 10th team to join (which did, thanks Mike for suggesting your friend).  

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:07 pm 

Not a problem for me.

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:14 pm 

Done, it's Tuesday night (or morning if you are in Australia), use the extra time wisely.  

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:41 am 

Woohoo.... thanks Mike! See you in the draft room...

Regards
Mike

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:01 am 

Well, Mike - you won a game in the Acaeum league.  I, however, remain WINLESS in the Luddite league.  Stomped by a bunch of hobbits from Hong Kong!  Congratulations on breaking your losing streak.  Any pointers would be welcome.

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:32 pm 

lucyjoyce wrote:Well, Mike - you won a game in the Acaeum league.  I, however, remain WINLESS in the Luddite league.  Stomped by a bunch of hobbits from Hong Kong!  Congratulations on breaking your losing streak.  Any pointers would be welcome.

Well, my advice would be to play the ONE team to score lower points than you that week....the lowest scoring team in the league.  And hope RGIII gets knocked out of the game early. Follow my advice and winning shall follow! My team in the Acaeum League is absolutely brutal in their Suckness this year, although my bench in the Luddite league is shakier than a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs, if someone gets hurt there I'll be joining you in the cellar.

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:00 am 

Hey everyone,

I haven't been on for quite a while now.
Just wanted to say that I am in shock...

I really thought I was going to get crushed by the Purple Dragons who are 5-1.
Heck I was a 20 point underdog going into this week.

Brees is a throwing machine... nothing can stop the Brees! :)

Just have to see how the Detroit - Chicago game goes.

Best regards,
Ronald

P.S. Post 500. :)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:52 am 

rhynne wrote:Hey everyone,

I haven't been on for quite a while now.
Just wanted to say that I am in shock...

I really thought I was going to get crushed by the Purple Dragons who are 5-1.
Heck I was a 20 point underdog going into this week.

Brees is a throwing machine... nothing can stop the Brees! :)

Just have to see how the Detroit - Chicago game goes.

Best regards,
Ronald

P.S. Post 500. :)

That's the great thing about fantasy football, you can suck one year and be on top the next.  Your team looks pretty good this year, and you are deep. Good Luck!

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:54 pm 

Badmike wrote:
lucyjoyce wrote:Well, Mike - you won a game in the Acaeum league.  I, however, remain WINLESS in the Luddite league.  Stomped by a bunch of hobbits from Hong Kong!  Congratulations on breaking your losing streak.  Any pointers would be welcome.

Well, my advice would be to play the ONE team to score lower points than you that week....the lowest scoring team in the league.  And hope RGIII gets knocked out of the game early. Follow my advice and winning shall follow! My team in the Acaeum League is absolutely brutal in their Suckness this year, although my bench in the Luddite league is shakier than a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs, if someone gets hurt there I'll be joining you in the cellar.

Mike B.

Well at least you weren't on the ass-end of the biggest blowout of the year so far... LOL...

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 65 of 73123 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 717273