Necromicon
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:59 pm 

Would very much like to get hold of Necromicon anyone out there seen it on any collectors sites ?

Have found it to be very elusive so far.....

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:17 pm 

I'll be putting one up for auction on eBay very soon.  Your hunt may be over.   :D

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:43 pm 

good luck! :) may be good time to sell also with recent prices comparing with booty

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:19 pm 

PM me when it goes on and i'll bid for sure

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:24 pm 

Rakeesh sah Tarna wrote:good luck! :) may be good time to sell also with recent prices comparing with booty

Yes, the last Booty was up considerable from the few before it.  Still its a whole lota booty forsale so far this year.

You might want to check with BeyondtheBreach about the Necro, he picked one up in a bulk lot for relatively cheap:

** expired eBay auction **

If they don't pan out, send me a pm, I might have an extra one but I don't have time to look since I am heading out on a holiday tomorrow.  I'd probably be interested in trading it for some magazines or other stuff you've dug out :)

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:05 pm 

Mars wrote:

Yes, the last Booty was up considerable from the few before it.  Still its a whole lota booty forsale so far this year.

You might want to check with BeyondtheBreach about the Necro, he picked one up in a bulk lot for relatively cheap:

** expired eBay auction **

If they don't pan out, send me a pm, I might have an extra one but I don't have time to look since I am heading out on a holiday tomorrow.  I'd probably be interested in trading it for some magazines or other stuff you've dug out :)

Hah!  That deal went South.  Someone locally convinced the seller to sell it to him (plus 5 other books) for $25.  This is after I won . . . money refunded to me and no deal.   :roll:

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:48 pm 

My Necro along with a lot of other interesting and rare TSR and non-TSR items will be going up in a few hours.  Enjoy and good luck!   :wink: