Author

Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:21 am 

Thanks all for the warm welcome!!  :D

Cool Nicknames !!  :D

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:34 pm 

Hey Finoreddrale!  So good to see you here.  I pronounce your name fin-OH-red-drale.  You will find this a warm and fun place.  With the occasional zinger, which keeps it real.  Looking forward to your input.

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:31 pm 

Welcome Chris! I always thought it was a nordic type name. You have been mystifying and amazing us with your bids, so maybe fnord would work?

Cheers!

Steve aka Brute

:)

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:53 am 

Hey Chris,

Sorry I'm late in replying, but Welcome to the Acaeum!  As one who has been soundly trumped by you and your bidding team many times, I always pronounced your name Damn F$#!erDale.  

Glad to hear you have reacquired most of your D&D stuff.  If you have a chance the weekly Acaeum online chat is a fun place to be if you have the time.  It is a great place to discuss D&D collecting, Ebay, and whatever topics Deimos and BadMike come up with! :D

Talk to you later.
smarmy1

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:53 am 

smarmy1 wrote:Hey Chris,

Sorry I'm late in replying, but Welcome to the Acaeum!  As one who has been soundly trumped by you and your bidding team many times, I always pronounced your name Damn F$#!erDale.  

Glad to hear you have reacquired most of your D&D stuff.  If you have a chance the weekly Acaeum online chat is a fun place to be if you have the time.  It is a great place to discuss D&D collecting, Ebay, and whatever topics Deimos and BadMike come up with! :D

Talk to you later.
smarmy1

yes we have plenty of good topics...my fave is the ones that can make mikes stomach turn the best :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:59 pm 

I received an email from one of the brothers of finoreddrale (aka Chris).  Chris is in the hospital right now.  Just thought that some memebers would want to know and wish him well.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:24 am 

I posted a thread for it, Pops. Good of you to mention it though!

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Previous