More FR prints?
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:41 pm 

I am going through my pile of extra stuff and found that some of the FR series books are stapled through the cardstock cover while in others the booklet inside is loose from the cover.  In particular, I have 2 copies of FR4 both with the TSR UK address as being The Mill where one has the cover loose and the other stapled on.  This isn't covered at all on the FR page.

Does anyone know of other books in this series where this occurs?

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:58 pm 

Mars wrote:I am going through my pile of extra stuff and found that some of the FR series books are stapled through the cardstock cover while in others the booklet inside is loose from the cover.  In particular, I have 2 copies of FR4 both with the TSR UK address as being The Mill where one has the cover loose and the other stapled on.  This isn't covered at all on the FR page.

Does anyone know of other books in this series where this occurs?

This is the 1st and 2nd printing. Lettering in the green box on cover is yellow for 2nd, white for 1st (also 1st has the staples through coversheet, 2nd through booklet only)

That is the only FR product I have multiple printings of, so not sure how others differ other then what is in the index.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:31 pm 

The lettering in the green box on mine isn't yellow and the TSR UK address on the back is the same as the first print (the Acaeum says it should have changed).  Here's a pic:

http://www.cs.uwaterloo.ca/~mdtpetri/sa ... d/fr4b.jpg