Dungeon Mag & Polyhedron Questions
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:57 pm 

Hello All,

I apologize if this has been raised before, but I had two questions regarding Dungeon mags & the Polyhedron. I had subscriptions to these mags, plus Dungeon for many years, but I stopped around the time of the change in systems & the scope of the material changing. My Dragons went from #65 thru #298, Dungeons from #1 thru #97, and Polyhedron #1 thru #148. In digging thru my Dungeons, I see that Polyhedron came back in Dungeon #90, but was not numbered. Later issues are numbered, so it appears that Poly #149 was in Dungeon #90.

Recently, I have acquired some later Dungeon mags to complete my collection thru #100 (just my nature to have a benchmark place to stop :roll: ). My questions are as follows:

1.) Do all of the Dungeon mags #94 have #92 marked on the spine or do I have something more rare than the 1,000's that were printed?

2.) When does Polyhedron stop being incorporated into Dungeon mags (issue#) or does it still exist to this day?

Thanks in Advance,

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:41 pm 

PM-Knight wrote:Hello All,

I apologize if this has been raised before, but I had two questions regarding Dungeon mags & the Polyhedron. I had subscriptions to these mags, plus Dungeon for many years, but I stopped around the time of the change in systems & the scope of the material changing. My Dragons went from #65 thru #298, Dungeons from #1 thru #97, and Polyhedron #1 thru #148. In digging thru my Dungeons, I see that Polyhedron came back in Dungeon #90, but was not numbered. Later issues are numbered, so it appears that Poly #149 was in Dungeon #90.

Recently, I have acquired some later Dungeon mags to complete my collection thru #100 (just my nature to have a benchmark place to stop :roll: ). My questions are as follows:

1.) Do all of the Dungeon mags #94 have #92 marked on the spine or do I have something more rare than the 1,000's that were printed?

2.) When does Polyhedron stop being incorporated into Dungeon mags (issue#) or does it still exist to this day?

Thanks in Advance,

1.  Yes, that was a misprint, they are all that way.

2.  I believe the last issue of Polyhedron (so speaking) was Dungeon #113 with Poly 171

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:58 pm 

Badmike wrote:1.  Yes, that was a misprint, they are all that way.

2.  I believe the last issue of Polyhedron (so speaking) was Dungeon #113 with Poly 171

Mike B.

Thank you very much Mike and thanks again :D for the great deal on our most recent eBay transaction :wink:

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]