RJK's Bottle City updates
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:53 pm 

No difference. Neither will be shipped to preorders....

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:04 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:What's the difference between El Raja Key Deluxe and LE?

It's been so long I can't remember.

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:04 pm 

ExTSR wrote:Just wondering...

Has anybody ordered M4: The Eight Kings, or pre-ordered El Raja Key's Arcane Treasury and/or Daemonic & Arcane?

Frank

Pre-ordered El Raja Key's Arcane Treasury / Daemonic & Arcane Deluxe Set, Signed and numbered, limited edition of 200.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:35 pm 

Eight Kings was published by Tadashi @ DW back in 2004:  http://www.diffworlds.com/kalibruhn.htm

Demonic & Arcane is available in the standard release only as a stand-alone book; the limited edition was only available bundled with ERK's Arcane Treasure (also available bundled as a deluxe edition with D&A, both limited to 200 signed/numbered copies).  ERK's AT is also being issued in a non-numbered-but-still signed edition too.  I think I parsed that properly; full details @ http://www.pied-piper-publishing.com/in ... /pre-order

I ordered both as limited and non-limited editions, as well.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:21 am 

What's the difference between El Raja Key Deluxe and LE?

The map and $100.00  :P

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:20 am 

All humor aside :D just to re-clarify the Bottle City differences:  the limited edition includes a higher-quality map than the standard edition, and the map is a single sheet poster vs. two 11x17 sheets.  Bottle City limited edition also includes a reproduction of the original manuscript, which is not included in the standard edition.  The limited edition copies are signed and numbered and limited to 51 copies, as well.

Greyhawk, grodog Style

Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:42 pm 

stumbling tiger wrote:
Othlinden replied that he thought he remembered sending me something, but so far no module.

Cattledog, sorry to hear it.  At least we're in the same boat!

stumbling tiger,

I received the same response from Othlinden as you.  Same outcome.    No module.  Can't say I'm too surprised.  

And I made the mistake of preordering the deluxe edition of El Raja Key Deluxe last year.  I know.  I know.  Don't pre-order stuff!   :lol:

nightbells

Last edited by nightbells on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:15 am 

Stumbling and Nightbells,

Il. I packed your LE last night.

Stumbling, I don't recall your real name. If you're Kevin or Gregory on YUKU (previously ezboards), the PPP Message Board, then I just sent yours out with Nightbell's.

If not, please feel free to just email me

{ens}{@}{enshook}dot{com}

Just remove the curly brackets, of course.

(insertion edit) Oh, and with your real name, address and what you ordered (end edit)

Thanks!

Last edited by enshook on Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:25 am 

Cattledog wrote:No, you are not the only one waiting. I think today is the 1 year anniversary of my clearly foolish pre-order. I guess it could be worse...I could be out 150$ for a map, right?

Cattledog, please send me your information to me in email.

{ens}{@}{enshook}dot{com} (remove curly brackets)

That would be name, address and what you ordered, with Paypal confirmation number. Thanks

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:47 pm 

enshook wrote:Stumbling and Nightbells,

Il. I packed your LE last night.

Stumbling, I don't recall your real name. If you're Kevin or Gregory on YUKU (previously ezboards), the PPP Message Board, then I just sent yours out with Nightbell's.

OK, I just sent you another email.  No, I'm Trevor, not Kevin or Gregory.

Shanghai fun & friends!

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:24 pm 

enshook wrote:We will be taking the site PPP Web site down Thursday, April 10th after 1800, and it will be down possibly as long as 0600 on Monday, April 14th. It might be up sooner, but we are reserving that amount of time in just in case of _________ < fill in the blank with your favorite entropic force!>. We appreciate your patience and are excited about all of the developments soon to be announced!

P.S. Improv is no longer hosting the PPP website

"... and may I remind you that this ain't the end. I can still kick some ass." - Tom Petty

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:56 pm 

I've decided to come on board formally at PPP. I'm getting behind its future because I'm excited by recent developments and want to be involved with them. I think Allan has indicated the same, previously in this thread.

Thus I speak in a formal capacity when I say that I completely understand your intentions were good, Michael. Rob does have to come online soon. Apologies are in order from him. However, I felt that it would be more effective to first speak with actions and complete all orders first. In fact, I felt very strongly that no apology could possibly be complete without first resolving all outstanding commitments and obligations.

Otherwise, what good would words be other than to just stir things up again and open only partially healed wounds?

PPP will make good on all obligations to its fans and supporters. We will soon be announcing significant changes to PPP's business model. Frankly, some of those changes were made in this thread. We appreciate that advice!

PPP owes its clients better service and a more certain relationship. The new Website is part of that package.

Michael, I'd like to thank you for not demanding that we move from Improv without notice. I appreciate your giving us ample time to do so,  even though we differed in our opinions about what actions PPP should take at this immediate time.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:28 pm 

I truly hope all improves and PPP does work.
I've loved the material that has gone out so far.
Despite having more money already "invested" on future pre-orders and very long uncertain waits so far on BC LE, I will no doubt buy again, although never again on the pay first, wait and see model

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:54 pm 

Some early, pre-announcement communications from Rob on issues raised here, and elsewhere:  http://piedpiperpublishing.yuku.com/topic/2473

Greyhawk, grodog Style

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:46 pm 

enshook wrote:I've decided to come on board formally at PPP. I'm getting behind its future because I'm excited by recent developments and want to be involved with them. I think Allan has indicated the same, previously in this thread.

Thus I speak in a formal capacity when I say that I completely understand your intentions were good, Michael. Rob does have to come online soon. Apologies are in order from him. However, I felt that it would be more effective to first speak with actions and complete all orders first. In fact, I felt very strongly that no apology could possibly be complete without first resolving all outstanding commitments and obligations.

Otherwise, what good would words be other than to just stir things up again and open only partially healed wounds?

PPP will make good on all obligations to its fans and supporters. We will soon be announcing significant changes to PPP's business model. Frankly, some of those changes were made in this thread. We appreciate that advice!

PPP owes its clients better service and a more certain relationship. The new Website is part of that package.

Michael, I'd like to thank you for not demanding that we move from Improv without notice. I appreciate your giving us ample time to do so,  even though we differed in our opinions about what actions PPP should take at this immediate time.

Not to take away any of mine and many others high level of appreciation regarding Grodogs many posts .....

That was (IMO)  Absolutely the most thoughtfully written statements regarding a long term solution to the this topic I have seen in what...?

Something like 40 pages of posts.

I hope all your hopes and good intentions pan out... I truly do.

Very nice.

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:05 pm 

Holy God in Heaven! Rob has a computer! And an e-mail address!
Lucifer is shaking off snowflakes..........

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:00 am 

enshook wrote:I've decided to come on board formally at PPP. I'm getting behind its future because I'm excited by recent developments and want to be involved with them. I think Allan has indicated the same, previously in this thread.

I wish you guys luck.  People are usually very forgiving if they are able to get redress; just remember how important communication is in the scheme of things.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:40 am 

enshook wrote:I've decided to come on board formally at PPP.

Congradulations!  I wish you all the best in your new role.  Rob and all PPP customers owe you a huge debt of graditude.

enshook wrote:Thus I speak in a formal capacity when I say that I completely understand your intentions were good, Michael.  Rob does have to come online soon. Apologies are in order from him.

Yes Eric my intentions were good as I believe were yours.  Good intentions aside I am running a businesses and I must make decisions in the best interest of Improv.

enshook wrote:However, I felt that it would be more effective to first speak with actions and complete all orders first. In fact, I felt very strongly that no apology could possibly be complete without first resolving all outstanding commitments and obligations.

Eric, we will have to agree to disagree on what constitutes good business practice and effective communication.  This is not a swipe at you as I believe you have done an excellent job.  

enshook wrote:PPP will make good on all obligations to its fans and supporters. We will soon be announcing significant changes to PPP's business model. Frankly, some of those changes were made in this thread. We appreciate that advice!

Eric, I have no doubt you will follow through on your promises.

enshook wrote:Michael, I'd like to thank you for not demanding that we move from Improv without notice. I appreciate your giving us ample time to do so,

You are indeed welcome.  Though you should have held off on changing trhe website DNS entries until the new site was ready.

enshook wrote:even though we differed in our opinions about what actions PPP should take at this immediate time.

Eric, I had to laugh when I read this line.  Prior to this post I don't believe we have discussed the actions PPP should take.  Rob on the other hand I have most certainly disagreed with.

Best of luck,

Improv

"... and may I remind you that this ain't the end. I can still kick some ass." - Tom Petty

PreviousNext