RJK's Bottle City updates
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 25 of 48123 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 464748
Author

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:02 pm 

All well and good, but there is one point that needs justification more than any other in my opinion. (And I'm probably not alone).

That point is that Rob Kuntz out and out lied on more than one occasion - specifically that all of the product had been shipped. Why was that?

I don't doubt there have been issues beyond Rob's control, and I don't believe that I have seriously said there were (forgive me if I'm wrong, and the Snow/Luddite thing was a joke :lol: ), however repeatedluy lying was something that was very much in Rob's control, and he made that decision himself - for this he only has himself to blame and must take the consequences. (And apart from that one post that has subsequently been editted so I never read it, I still think that Rob has got off lighter than many others might have if they were in his shoes)

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:07 pm 

I've removed my posts from today to prevent my replying to them anymore as they're further inflated.

Here. I'll cross post this reply, as a last note:

why did Enshook on the Acaeum forums say earlier today (Mar. 5) "As someone said, "just ship the product," which is being done. I went by tonight and he's about half way through. " Honestly, after all the delays on my prepaid order (August '07) I just don't get this. I would like an apology and my product. Where is Rob?

Ah! I see now what the problem was. I didn't mean he was half way through mailing out the total orders. I first meant I saw orders being processed, which is a positive compared to what was being asserted, and second I was indicating that I understood he was about half way through with what he had left, in the sense that half were in manilla envelopes and the other half were in stacks on an assembly line set up for collation.

However, for all I knew, some of those could be Tower of Blood orders, or any of the other modules on the site that have been continually being ordered. I know from his last post (above) he had stated he had orders yet from the week of the 22nd to get out. Those well could be included there.

I'm only giving this as a clarification since it was requested.

Now, following Franks good aadvice, I'm out of here.

Last edited by enshook on Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:17 pm 

Yes, not disputing any of that - but why did Rob lie?

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:29 pm 

Eric.

It's Frank.

Listen to me.

Stop posting.

You're making things worse.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:33 pm 

Frank -- Thank you.

YIM  

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:35 pm 

" Making it worse, how can I be making it worse? All I said was that piece of Halibut was good enough for..........................."

(Never miss a chance to gratuitously quote Monty Python - Sorry it's a personality fault :lol: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erthun0Pauc

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:47 pm 

Yah, I'm done.

I'll listen to Frank.

I stand by it though.

The thread was just nasty.

Last edited by enshook on Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:53 pm 

Oh, man ...

Bro, using your last post as the starting point, count ... one ... two ... three posts above that one. It's got some wonderful advice.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:55 pm 

Intention makes all the difference between lying and being wrong.

Maybe, but that's just word play really.

Are you saying Rob did not lie?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:55 pm 

Rob Kuntz was PREPAID well in excess of $12,000 over 14 months ago by a bunch of folks that still haven't received his product yet despite it being completed in his hands over 6 months ago and the fact he has on 4 seperate occasions stated quite clearly that they were in the process of being shipped and most recently on the 22nd of February that he was done shipping.  The statement he made was not ambiguous at all.  As far as folks receiveing thir copies the outside of the folks who have recieved them from Noble Knight and you who went and picked up your own copy, not a single solitary sole has reported to receiving a copy from Rob since his announcement on the 22nd.  Not a One.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Last edited by bclarkie on Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:56 pm 

Posted by Rhuvien over at the Pied Piper site about this thread here at the Acaeum:

Rhuvien wrote:Well the vast majority of the folks over there are cool and many are peeps that we know from all over the gaming forums. Very many are friends of Rob as well.

The problem is, IMO, that there are a few posters who apparently like to and are allowed to spew vicious nasty attacks peppered with swear words and they go unmoderated. That behavior is not tolerated on all the other major gaming RPG forums, so it does a real disservice to the Acaeum and is disrespectful to its members.

People that make those type of posts speak volume about their character and personality and should be shunned by all.

I feel sorry for them, their lives must be miserable.

Oh well. sad for them.

From this thread: Link

Figured you all would like to know what this guy thinks of you.

See, its exactly this kind of self-righteous nonsense that is going to fan the flames worse than they already are.

Did you folks here at the Acaeum catch what he's saying? Your character is called into question because you've vented some anger about not getting what you paid for.

No thought at all about the fact that RJK made this mess himself by stating he'd shipped all outstanding orders weeks ago, and then not following through.

No thought at all that folks work hard for their money, and expect to get what they've paid for in a timely fashion, from a business that was supposed to be earning the trust of their customers.

If this doesn't meet the definition of vapid fanboyism, I don't know what does.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:59 pm 

People that make those type of posts speak volume about their character and personality and should be shunned by all.

And quite possibly stoned as well - see my post above!

More seriously - Brutally put - Rob has only himself to blame for most of the negative press on this.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:02 pm 

It seems RJK has his share of codependent enablers who will continue to defend his behavior more or less ensuring that it will continue unabated for the near future.

Stark, as for you, I think you and Rhuvien are now mortal enemies...

Hmm, no, I don't have a gambling problem, I'm winning, and winning is not a problem. That's like saying Michael Jordan has a basketball problem, or Def Leppard has an awesomeness problem. So why don't y'all pour some sugar on that?

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:04 pm 

enshook wrote:I stand by it though.

You "stand by it" ... yet have deleted all your posts? Pathetic.

Keep up the wonderful work you and Rhuvien and who knows how many other creator-worshippers are doing by enabling his behavior.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:08 pm 

enshook wrote:Whatever

My 11 year old uses similar logic!

Please do come to this unmoderated forum and post, but this smacks of throwing all of your toys out of the pram. Sorry, but this isn't going away just because certain people close to RJK want it to.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:09 pm 

And I bet at least one member of this forum has all of the posts saved on his computer in any case :wink:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:17 pm 

gyg wrote:And I bet at least one member of this forum has all of the posts saved on his computer in any case :wink:

Don't look at me, I only save that for the shillers and liars.  :)   I understand Eric's point in being here and I personally don't think he is a bad person for doing it.  

The problem is that he is falling into the trap that people fall into all the time(I have done so many times myself) in friendships and that is being a better friend to the the person whom they are defending.  Rob is the one screwing around with everyone and lying and he has left his "friends" to take all the heat for him, all whilst he hides away somewhere.  its really not fair to these folks that he is doing it, but its quite apparent through his most recent offline silence that Rob simply doesn't care if his friends are taking all the heat for his screwups.

The thing that really sucks is that I know that with EGG's passing yesterday eveything has been hard on a lot of folks(including Eric and Rob) and part of me really just wants this to go away for now. But the fact is. that this has been drawn out with so many lies for so long now, its hard for people to just put it off even in light of yesterday's events as its percolating for too long now.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:32 pm 

What I find funny are the attacks coming from the RJK friends/fanboys. How could they possibly think those are going to help?

Why are the victims (those who paid good money and got nothing) treated like the abuser, and the abuser (the one who got the money) treated like the victim?

There's a bad crazy in the world when a man can take thousands of dollars from customers, not follow through on his business obligations, and then to see his "friends" then attack his customers in his absence as though it was the fault of the customer.

I will say that both Grodog and DCAS both deserve a lot credit for not making excuses for RJK, and for understanding that there are serious issues at hand for PPP. I don't see either of those fine fellows castigating PPP customers for voicing their displeasure with the situation.

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 25 of 48123 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 464748