Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 74 of 114123 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 112113114
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:47 am 

...how can you live with out it?

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:08 am 

Seller has similar items also, which are still in packages.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:00 pm 

UK Basic Rules 5th. Combines PM and DMM into one nice sized paperback. Condition hardly pristine and looks like will only ship within UK. Also zero rated seller. Could be worth a look, though :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dungeons-Dragons- ... dZViewItem

More from the Acaeum on this one :

http://www.acaeum.com/ddindexes/setpage ... icfor.html

Last edited by DreamLord_Severin on Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:35 am 

cthuhuluhulu DDG

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:18 am 

DreamLord_Severin wrote:UK Basic Rules 5th. Combines PM and DMM into one nice sized paperback. Condition hardly pristine and looks likes will only ship within UK. Also zero rated seller. Could be worth a look, though :

It's nice having a sister living in London  :D  :wink:  :P

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:06 pm 

Alexander1968 wrote:It's nice having a sister living in London  :D  :wink:  :P

Lucky her! - I heard today that since the introduction of the congestion charge, pollution in central London has dropped so significantly that Londoners will live, on average, 20 hours longer :lol:

(and its up to £17 already - anyone want to guess the final price)

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:32 pm 

Currently the congestion charge is £8 a day on cars and lorries moving inside the central London zone between the hours of 7am and 6pm, Monday to Friday.  Unless you live IN the zone - when you get a 90% discount. :D  :D

The proposals are for varying the charge according to your vehice.  If I recall correctly 4x4s will be hardest hit - driving your jeep grand cherokee or range rover through the centre will go up to £25.  They are also proposing discounts for cars which have low emissions.

I love it - it has made a real difference to where I live, and certainly made cycling more fun  :wink:

...edited to add that Porsche is threatening a legal challenge if the proposals go through as it will affect high-performance sports cars too :lol:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2008 ... nemissions

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:00 am 

Technically not on eBay, but it's a 1st woodgrain so I thought I'd mention it:
http://rpgmarketplace.com/auction_detai ... _id=100008
(other interesting items include a TD18 w/mailing cover, and a 5th OD&D box too).

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:09 am 

A few Metamorphosis Alpha auctions:

The first auction states that a page has been detached and another one is missing but seller thinks it was a character sheet.  Dont have mine around to check at the moment.

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:10 am 

Very nice looking OCE:

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-First-D-D-By-Gy ... dZViewItem

Two dollar handling fee on the auction though in addition to shipping charges.  :?

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:32 am 

Kingofpain89 wrote:A few Metamorphosis Alpha auctions:

The first auction states that a page has been detached and another one is missing but seller thinks it was a character sheet.  Dont have mine around to check at the moment.

There is an unperforated character sheet on the 4th-to-last page. Booklets of them are offered by mail at the bottom of the page, something I had never heard of & which must be pretty rare. Anyone out the got one?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:43 am 

grodog wrote:Technically not on eBay, but it's a 1st woodgrain so I thought I'd mention it:
http://rpgmarketplace.com/auction_detai ... _id=100008
(other interesting items include a TD18 w/mailing cover, and a 5th OD&D box too).

That's one of our Acaeum members, but I can't imagine why he wouldn't list it on eBay as the audience is much larger.  (Unless the listing fees have really gone over-the-top lately, I haven't been paying close attention.)

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:45 am 

sauromatian wrote:There is an unperforated character sheet on the 4th-to-last page. Booklets of them are offered by mail at the bottom of the page, something I had never heard of & which must be pretty rare. Anyone out the got one?

Not me :D

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:46 am 

deimos3428 wrote:That's one of our Acaeum members,

:lol:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:30 pm 

bclarkie wrote: :lol:

I don't know if you're laughing at me or him, but ScketreWhisp is an Acaeum member.  I just forgot how to spell his username and didn't feel like looking it up.  Unless you're suggesting we have an entrance exam or something...

(But if we did that most of y'all would fail.  You're far too busy hanging out in bars on Friday nights to pass some collector's forum exam.  Be in the chat tonight and prove me wrong, guys.  Prove me wrong. :) )

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:34 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:I don't know if you're laughing at me or him, but ScketreWhisp is an Acaeum member.  I just forgot how to spell his username and didn't feel like looking it up.  Unless you're suggesting we have an entrance exam or something...

(But if we did that most of y'all would fail.  You're far too busy hanging out in bars on Friday nights to pass some collector's forum exam.  Be in the chat tonight and prove me wrong, guys.  Prove me wrong. :) )

thats doug isnt it...

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:36 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:I don't know if you're laughing at me or him, but ScketreWhisp is an Acaeum member.  I just forgot how to spell his username and didn't feel like looking it up.  Unless you're suggesting we have an entrance exam or something...

D, I wasn't laughing at you, nor am I debating he has a user ID here. Rather than derail this thread any further though, check your PM for details.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:48 pm 

Kingofpain89 wrote:Very nice looking OCE:

Two dollar handling fee on the auction though in addition to shipping charges.  :?

same seller talisman w/Time scape Dragon, Dundeons. could miss auction filter search

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 74 of 114123 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 112113114