Ravens Bluff maps anywhere?
Author

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:08 am 

Hi guys, I have taken advantage of the goodwill of the 'Wizards' and downloaded their complete City of Ravens Bluff boxset. At 11+MB its a hefty item, but after printing it out I have found that the maps od the districts etc, are not clear or particularly readable.

I am torn between buying the boxset somewhere anyway or trying to find the maps individually. Would anyone know where the maps can be obtained?

Cheers
Dave

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:11 pm 

ashmire13 wrote:Hi guys, I have taken advantage of the goodwill of the 'Wizards' and downloaded their complete City of Ravens Bluff boxset. At 11+MB its a hefty item, but after printing it out I have found that the maps od the districts etc, are not clear or particularly readable.

I am torn between buying the boxset somewhere anyway or trying to find the maps individually. Would anyone know where the maps can be obtained?

Cheers
Dave

Dave;

It's actually not a box set, but just a large bound softback.  These aren't too hard to find...I find several City of Ravens Bluff books going in the $20-$25 range.  Other than that I don't know how you are going to get nice copies of those individual maps.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:36 am 

Thanks for that, Mike    :)

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"