Seller dayecon threating legal action against The Acaeum
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:43 am 

bclarkie wrote:First off, its obvious that this asshat is still monitoring the site as eveidenced by his change in legal tactics. If his attempt to get his name removed from the shady dealers thread was not so absolutely pathetic, it might actually be funny, then again what else would you expect from an whining, crying Emo kid.   Sorry Emo kid, you don't have a legal leg to stand on, maybe you should go cry now like all the other Emo kids do.

Moving on to my point though, despite his now moving target legal tactics(boy that was a surprise wasn't it), he has no more legal chance with a libel suit than he would with his "copyright infringement" & "trademark infringement" lawsuits.  The fact of the matter is, as Beemotor points out above, that in order for him to successfully sue for libel, what was said by people on the site about has to false. If what is being said by people is true, it doesn't matter one iota how nasty or vile it is, it's not libel(or was it slander according to the moronic crying Emo kid :roll: ).  Additionally, it has to be a direct attack on him by the people involved with intention of him losing out finacially because of it.  That's why you can't get sued for slander or libel for calling someone a name, it has to be more than that.  

Sorry, dayeCON, you lose again. :D

I don't want to get sued.  Dayecock, I'm sorry for all the alleged stuff I may have said about you while on painkillers this week.....

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:38 am 

I'm just glad he did all this, it's good that his name got dragged out of the archives to remind us all not to deal with him.  GASP!  If he had not done this lawsuit joke, some of us might have forgotten his shady ways and accidently dealt with him.

Any publicity is good publicity eh??   :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:37 am 

Bclarkie, you just referred to "Emo kid[s]".  I don't understand the reference; what IS an "Emo kid"?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:43 am 

I think Brian's referring to that irritating asshole of a character from the 1980's or so who had a whiny tv show that made you want to kick in the front of your tv every time it came on.

Let mirth prevail!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:45 am 

Something like "Countdown" with Keith Olberman??

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:52 am 

Easy there, Chief.  He's one of my favorites.   :D

Okay, I can see he can be irritating at times, though.  But I'm glad he's out there.

Let mirth prevail!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:58 am 

sleepyCO wrote:Bclarkie, you just referred to "Emo kid[s]".  I don't understand the reference; what IS an "Emo kid"?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=emo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo_%28slang%29

If this asshat isn't Emo, no one is.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:09 pm 

Thanks for the link, BC.  This may be the funniest thing I have seen in ages, quoted from the first site:

1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
4. Emo guy is just too much of a pussy. His penis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.

I know these kids from my school teaching days, but I did not know they had a name.  :lol:  :lol:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:23 pm 

I must be an omE guy. I shave my head, wear shorts and t-shirt in winter, eat whatever I want whenever I want, and don't give a fuck about anyone's opinions. Never had any problems picking up women.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:38 pm 

All well and good, brothers, but here's the little bastard that started it all.

The original Emo.  Remember this guy?  I bet none of today's emos were even born when his show was on.

Now tell me, what does this picture make you feel like doing?  

Let mirth prevail!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:52 pm 

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!  8O  8O  I'm going . . . BLIND!! :evil:

OK, now "I smmellll . . . what the Rock . . . is . . . cooking!"; who IS the joker in the photo? :lol:

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:54 pm 

Dude, that IS Emo.  The guy I was referring to a few posts earlier.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?  That's what the picture makes ME think...

Let mirth prevail!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:55 pm 

bombadil wrote:Easy there, Chief.  He's one of my favorites.   :D

Okay, I can see he can be irritating at times, though.  But I'm glad he's out there.

At TIMES?!?!? :lol:  :twisted: Sorry for going somewhat off-topic . . . but Olberman was done when he left sports and tried to do news & commentary; he reminds me of an out-of-control, out-of-his-mind Bryant Gumbel.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:56 pm 

Except he wears socks...I assume.

Let mirth prevail!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:58 pm 

bombadil wrote:Dude, that IS Emo.  The guy I was referring to a few posts earlier.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?  That's what the picture makes ME think...

YIKES!!!!!

I see your points . . . . . .

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:22 pm 

bombadil wrote:Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?  That's what the picture makes ME think...

Q:  Negrodaumus, why do white people like Wayne Brady?

A:  White people like Wayne Brady because Wayne Brady makes Bryant Gumble look like Malcom X. :twisted:  :lol:

God, do I love Chappelle's show! :D

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:55 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSd8zgBlETQ

I'm an Emo Kid!!!

(sadly enough I used to be "goth/whatever" when I was 16-20, now at 26 I'm just as classed as weird/different - because I still like alterntaive stuff, but can't be bothered with all the make up etc).

Mount Celestia doesn't want me and Baator's afraid I'll take over.

Ninty-eight Blue and Green Slaad at the door, Ninty-eight Blue and Green Slaad, Take one down, they gate in two more, Ninty-nine Blue and Green Slaad at the door...

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:12 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
God, do I love Chappelle's show! :D

Man, the absolute all-time most briliant Chappelle skit has got to be the blind white supremacist!   :lol:

Let mirth prevail!

PreviousNext